SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by anders Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 am

Minney wrote:
prettyinpink wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'm surprised too. I never heard either say bad word about each other. Maybe he was feeling pretty bad, knowing the show was starting. (then again, maybe he wasn't? no idea )

Personally I think he was getting tired of taking the high road. Emily seems like a sweet southern girl, but I dont think she had any intention to moving to Texas, and I think Brad figured that out rather quickly. He took all the blame, and he did it with class.

Absolutely agree with you regarding Brad always taking the high road and the blame. There is no doubt in my mind that Emily was on the show to become the next Bachelorette, not the F1. She is beautiful and sweet and in no way do I state that in a negative manner, many do come on these shows to be "discovered" in some sort of fashion. But, what man isn't going to be attracted to her, so she must have known she would make it far and possibly all the way to the engagement. Brad is a decent man, always a southern gentleman and perhaps he is now ready to admit that the relationship wasn't right... for either of them. Nothing wrong with that.

My issue with having recycled bachelor/ettes is that the show tends to expose all the "warts" of our favorites. Look what happened to Ben! Hope Emily is prepared for some backlash and maybe we'll see a glimpes of just what the bullet is that Brad claims to have dodged.

And don’t’ forget we found out TPTB were not only trying to make a wedding happen last winter, but were actively courting her to be the next “ette at the very same time, instead of Ash. They’re both guilty of going in with their own agenda and I suspect we’re going to see a completely different Em this season.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue May 15, 2012 11:02 am

I'm not a fan of Brad's. I didn't like him in the first show but really lost respect for him doing the 2nd one. The relationship with Emily never had a shot but think the blame lies on both sides. I think there's a reason he's still single at his age and it's not because he's a bad guy. He may think he's ready but is he really? I find it hard to believe he can't find someone in Austin.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue May 15, 2012 12:07 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not a fan of Brad's. I didn't like him in the first show but really lost respect for him doing the 2nd one. The relationship with Emily never had a shot but think the blame lies on both sides. I think there's a reason he's still single at his age and it's not because he's a bad guy. He may think he's ready but is he really? I find it hard to believe he can't find someone in Austin.

His one long term relationship was on again / off again for years and just a tad dysfunctional. I'm guessing having to endure everyone proclaim Chantal the F1 with their in-your-face sexual attraction plus the nastiness 'Roo kept in front of the media put the nail in the coffin for Emily. I'd also guess that it wasn't pleasant when she "poked the bear" about it. deadhorse
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 15, 2012 7:09 pm

High clap Yeh, Brad loved the interview. So happy he is done, no more reality Brad...
I am glad he said something, why shouldn't he... clapping!

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 am

prettyinpink wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'm surprised too. I never heard either say bad word about each other. Maybe he was feeling pretty bad, knowing the show was starting. (then again, maybe he wasn't? no idea )

Personally I think he was getting tired of taking the high road. Emily seems like a sweet southern girl, but I dont think she had any intention to moving to Texas, and I think Brad figured that out rather quickly. He took all the blame, and he did it with class.
I feel he was always classy until the "I" dodged a bullet comment. That seems pretty rude to me.

The new bar seems like a really cool concept and he is pretty happy with all the publicity he continues to get. So at least that's a good thing to come out of Emily being Bachelorette. It keeps the local networks interested in interviewing him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 16, 2012 11:40 am

tigertiz wrote:
prettyinpink wrote:

I feel he was always classy until the "I" dodged a bullet comment. That seems pretty rude to me.

The new bar seems like a really cool concept and he is pretty happy with all the publicity he continues to get. So at least that's a good thing to come out of Emily being Bachelorette. It keeps the local networks interested in interviewing him.

I got the impression Brad was blindsided in that interview. He thought it was totally to be about the bar. He was uncomfortable talking about his ex. Who could blame him? Emily can say whatever she wants about her past relationship. She originally applied to be the ette and now she gets to have her wish. Now people can jump all over this statement but it is my impression which I am allowed to have here. I was a fan of B and E but when she announced she was doing this show after saying she never would, she lost me. I love one of her many lies that she just hated the media following her around etc. Yah right!!!! I think the truth is more like she missed it when they stopped following her. :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Brill wrote: High clap Yeh, Brad loved the interview. So happy he is done, no more reality Brad...
I am glad he said something, why shouldn't he... clapping!

I agree why shouldn't he have said something if that is how he feels. Taking the high road all the time can get a little old. Plus, I never believed the end of their relationship was all his fault anyway. I always liked Brad and I kind of felt bad for him at the end of the bach when it was obvious that his feelings were stronger than hers. I always thought he deserved better than that. Hiding from Em fans now. :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Wed May 16, 2012 2:18 pm

You don't have to hide from me, TayTaymom. giggling Get out from under that chair! :giggle:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Wed May 16, 2012 3:45 pm

I agree why shouldn't he have said something if that is how he feels. Taking the high road all the time can get a little old. Plus, I never believed the end of their relationship was all his fault anyway. I always liked Brad and I kind of felt bad for him at the end of the bach when it was obvious that his feelings were stronger than hers. I always thought he deserved better than that. Hiding from Em fans now. :hidingchair [/quote]

No need to hide!! And I'm an Emily fan..... and a Brad fan!!! :yes:

It takes 2 to make a relationship work or not work!

They are both good people, but I knew it wouldn't last.... maybe it was just me, but they never seemed completely at ease & comfortable together on screen.... Brad just seemed more relaxed around Chantel.

IMHO, it would have only worked IF Emily had been who Brad THOUGHT she was & Brad had been who Emily THOUGHT he was - if that makes sense....

In any case, my wish for both of them is to find love & a happily-ever-after hearthumbsup
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:

They are both good people, but I knew it wouldn't last.... maybe it was just me, but they never seemed completely at ease & comfortable together on screen.... Brad just seemed more relaxed around Chantel.

IMHO, it would have only worked IF Emily had been who Brad THOUGHT she was & Brad had been who Emily THOUGHT he was - if that makes sense....

In any case, my wish for both of them is to find love & a happily-ever-after hearthumbsup

That's one thing that always raised a red flag for me, neither looked comfortable together. Brad seemed much more at ease with many of the other women in his 2nd season including Chantal. I remember a specific screencap from Brad and Emily's "picnic" date in whatever tropical island they were on and I swear both looked like they were on the Titanic and had been told that there were no more lifeboats.

I've admired both Brad and Roberto for not talking to the media about their respective breakups while Emily and Ali have. But you can't take the high road all the time and as I said upthread watching this fandango must sting more than a little.

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed May 16, 2012 4:15 pm

I think that Brad sometimes has things come out of his mouth that he doesnt intend. Perhaps he would not have made the "dodge the bullet" comment had he thought about it. But I cant help but believe that he must feel that way in light of the outcome. It seemed to be more a statement of acceptance than negativity.

He has said nothing negative about Emily ever, but you have to agree, that their relationship was a disaster for both, and it wasnt one sided. He says he has put all things Bachelor behind him, and that includes Emily and her TV show. He has no regrets, but he is not going back. I believe him. I hope people will let him do that.

The interview was to be about their project, not "the cheezy reality star." It was done on May 9th. This is an exciting new direction for the guys - the expansion to Houston. While his stint on TB may have gotten them the interview, that is not what will keep them all moving forward.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm not sure Em ever got over seeing all the episodes of Brad's season, and the things he said and did with the other women. I got the impression she was very jealous and not very forgiving, and that was a big obstacle in their relationship. Now that she has experienced what it is like to be the lead, maybe she has a little more empathy for what it was like for him. I like them both, and wish them both well. It just wasn't meant to be for them as a couple.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman