SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:17 am

Brad was on my local news talking about his new bar in Houston and the bachelorette.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8661283

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by prettyinpink Tue May 15, 2012 12:43 am

OMG, I am surprised when he said that he thinks he dodged a bullet with the relationship. I was not expecting that!!! It makes you wonder what truly happened in their relationship, and that maybe it wasn't all Brad's fault.

"I am a fangirlie and proud of it"
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 am

prettyinpink wrote:OMG, I am surprised when he said that he thinks he dodged a bullet with the relationship. I was not expecting that!!! It makes you wonder what truly happened in their relationship, and that maybe it wasn't all Brad's fault.

I was surprised by that too, but maybe Emily feels the way and is just too polite to say so. I never thought the break up was all Brad's fault, I'm sure Emily has her faults too.

Last edited by Fascinator11 on Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 15, 2012 1:10 am

Took 2 to dance that tangooooo
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 15, 2012 1:21 am

I'm surprised too. I never heard either say bad word about each other. Maybe he was feeling pretty bad, knowing the show was starting. (then again, maybe he wasn't? no idea )

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by prettyinpink Tue May 15, 2012 1:50 am

nutty1 wrote:I'm surprised too. I never heard either say bad word about each other. Maybe he was feeling pretty bad, knowing the show was starting. (then again, maybe he wasn't? no idea )

Personally I think he was getting tired of taking the high road. Emily seems like a sweet southern girl, but I dont think she had any intention to moving to Texas, and I think Brad figured that out rather quickly. He took all the blame, and he did it with class.
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 am

And his timing of that comment ..... Well .. Uncalled for
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 am

I hated that the clip was all about The Bachelor stint, because I really wanted to hear what they were planning in Houston and hear them talk about their business. It has been an exciting couple of months with Jason's new baby, starting the demo on Houston Dogwod and leasing the spot on W 6th for Bourbon Girl.

But I loved Brad's short hair and it looks like he lost weight, and he sounds good - happy and healthy and comfotable. He sounds like himself. I loved his comment that TB came and went ...it is just gone. I loved he had no regrets. And I love that he wishes Emily well, but just isnt interested. PINKHEART
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 15, 2012 4:50 am

Brad did look really good in this video!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 am

prettyinpink wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'm surprised too. I never heard either say bad word about each other. Maybe he was feeling pretty bad, knowing the show was starting. (then again, maybe he wasn't? no idea )

Personally I think he was getting tired of taking the high road. Emily seems like a sweet southern girl, but I dont think she had any intention to moving to Texas, and I think Brad figured that out rather quickly. He took all the blame, and he did it with class.

Absolutely agree with you regarding Brad always taking the high road and the blame. There is no doubt in my mind that Emily was on the show to become the next Bachelorette, not the F1. She is beautiful and sweet and in no way do I state that in a negative manner, many do come on these shows to be "discovered" in some sort of fashion. But, what man isn't going to be attracted to her, so she must have known she would make it far and possibly all the way to the engagement. Brad is a decent man, always a southern gentleman and perhaps he is now ready to admit that the relationship wasn't right... for either of them. Nothing wrong with that.

My issue with having recycled bachelor/ettes is that the show tends to expose all the "warts" of our favorites. Look what happened to Ben! Hope Emily is prepared for some backlash and maybe we'll see a glimpes of just what the bullet is that Brad claims to have dodged.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 am

Brad looked HOT! I miss his commentaries--"can I say that?" Aww.

Freud in me wants to say that perhaps he was hurt by their end and her choice to do the show. It's much easier to say "I accept it all and have no regrets," and he should since a news report about his bars is not the time to admit that he might struggle with it.

I wish him the best.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 am

prettyinpink wrote:OMG, I am surprised when he said that he thinks he dodged a bullet with the relationship. I was not expecting that!!! It makes you wonder what truly happened in their relationship, and that maybe it wasn't all Brad's fault.

Just wow – he never said a bad word about Deanna

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman