SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Ally Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 pm

She is definitely much quieter about him. She tweeted on the 9th that she had driven to austin and back.  A few days ago there was a pic on instagram of her making smores in the kitchen and a man's hand is visible. Not sure if any of that means they are still together but thats all I've seen to indicate they are.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by ja1968 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:07 am

I also noticed she Favorited a tweet from someone on the 11th that said they supported a relationship between her and Brad. But that does not necessarily mean they are together either. Maybe she is trying to be more protective and private about the relationship? no idea
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:45 pm

She also tweeted the other day about date night when the Diana movie comes out so am guessing still dating but more private.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:42 pm

And who could blame them for trying to keep things more private between them?  I think that they would stand a much better chance of making things work if that is what is going on.  I honestly don't think that Brad enjoys all the attention that goes along with dating someone else from TB franchise.  In fact it could even affect the relationship in a negative way.  Maybe he and AshLee have discussed this and decided that they don't want people scrutinizing their every move.  Who know? 

Anyway, I would like to see both of them find happiness.  I do think that they make a good looking couple.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:13 pm

I have also noticed that she seems to be distancing herself from TB franchise a little bit. While she tweeted about Des' season premiere, she has not mentioned the show the last couple of weeks as others from the franchise do. IF keeping it more private is what is going on I think its a positive step towards making it work. It's hard enough having a relationship without thousands of strangers looking in. I hope they are both happy.
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:34 pm

ja1968 wrote:I have also noticed that she seems to be distancing herself from TB franchise a little bit. While she tweeted about Des' season premiere, she has not mentioned the show the last couple of weeks as others from the franchise do. IF keeping it more private is what is going on I think its a positive step towards making it work. It's hard enough having a relationship without thousands of strangers looking in. I hope they are both happy.

I agree.  I have not closely followed their new relationship, but just from reading a little bit of AshLee's twitter page, she seems to be in a good place right now.  So, that too seems like a positive sign that she and Brad might still be seeing each other right now.

The best thing for them would be to distance themselves from TB franchise.  And to me, that would indicate that they are making the relationship a priority.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:05 pm

She seems really focused on her business right now which is something Brad can understand. Looks like she will be on a morning tv show in Houston every week. 

I agree smart to distance from the franchise.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:55 am

and she's being private about their relationship then I gotta think Brad likes that in a woman -- he was uber private after both seasons died down and wanted life to return to normal --- he was never going to mesh with Emily for that one reason alone.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 am

This is one couple from TB alumni that I can actually pull for and hope that they can make it work.  So, for that reason, I hope that the fact that we are not seeing or hearing that much about them on social media right now is a good sign that they are trying to keep things more low key.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Longhornfan wrote:This is one couple from TB alumni that I can actually pull for and hope that they can make it work.  So, for that reason, I hope that the fact that we are not seeing or hearing that much about them on social media right now is a good sign that they are trying to keep things more low key.

:yes: I feel the same way about this couple. I am really hoping that this good and is just them keeping things to themselves as a sign that they really want it to work. Interestingly Emily is said to be in a new relationship that she is choosing to be private about. I guess for her it is the relationship that she actually cares about that she keeps private and cherishes.
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 pm

It's a good sign to me, too.  Brad's still my favorite Bachelor.  Hope he and AshLee are having the time of their lives.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lsutigergirl78 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:31 pm

I don't know how to bring it over, but I saw a Bachelor Wetpaint article today that indicates that Brad & Ashlee broke up. Did anyone else see it? What do y'all think? Is there any truth to it?
lsutigergirl78
lsutigergirl78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman