SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:08 pm

This Sophie girl looks good. The Instagram acct twocorporategirls seems to be a blog for business /work attire.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Looks like there was a date back on 09/04 that wasn't reported in the media anywhere. Dark long-haired girl in a hot air balloon and then on to a homestead.  The caption reads:

The Bachelor, Nick Cummins takes a date for a balloon ride at Camden, NSW and then to an old rural homestead at Gledswood, Leppington, NSW

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 N6gT1fn
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 OploipO
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 FR201d9

Source

I don't see a lot of chemistry here so I think it's probably a filler date like Cobie or Alix last year.  These pics are pretty spectacular so they may use the footage for the promo IMO.

ETA:  I think she's probably number 1 in the group shot do people agree?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 9e3MPqO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:This Sophie girl looks good. The Instagram acct twocorporategirls seems to be a blog for business /work attire.

Yes you're right.  Just found this article:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/brisbanenews/thats-when-we-decided-to-start-something-that-not-only-would-give-us-inspiration-but-also-inspire-other-people/news-story/a576f273b6a14e7cfb0f62120cec99c9

Quotes from the story:

Sophie Tieman 24

I’m in commercial property valuations and I wear corporate every day. I see women at work who look gorgeous every day, but I know for a fact that they spend a fortune on their outfit, and I’m not there yet, and neither is Beckie. We thought Two Corporate Girls would target girls just like us. People like that we come across as normal human beings who aren’t trying to sell them anything — we’re simply there for inspiration. I’ve wanted to be in fashion my whole life — I want to work in fashion one day, so I absolutely love what we’re doing. We get to dress up and take pictures, and I’ve been doing that ever since I was little.

Beckie Williams 24

Sophie and I are best friends. We’ve only known each other for a year-and-a-half, but people who we’ve just met think we’ve known each other for years and years. We live together, we work closely together — we do almost everything together. We are complete opposites — I’m quite an introvert and Soph’s very much an extrovert.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 OUNOGvV
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 am

Bobette wrote:Looks like there was a date back on 09/04 that wasn't reported in the media anywhere. Dark long-haired girl in a hot air balloon and then on to a homestead.  The caption reads:

The Bachelor, Nick Cummins takes a date for a balloon ride at Camden, NSW and then to an old rural homestead at Gledswood, Leppington, NSW

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 N6gT1fn
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 OploipO
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 FR201d9

Source

I don't see a lot of chemistry here so I think it's probably a filler date like Cobie or Alix last year.  These pics are pretty spectacular so they may use the footage for the promo IMO.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette nice catch! That sounds like a lovely date! yes How does this compare to previous season's and hot air balloon dates?

I'm not sure - can anyone else remember balloon dates from past seasons? I'm sure there have been some but my mind is blank. This is the company they went with, in case it comes in handy for later sleuthing.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 X4LeBz3

Source

Website here: https://www.balloonaloft.com/locations/camden-valley/prices Their rides are currently on special. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:18 am

Sam(Male) and the winner Snez I think?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 am

LiboLRC wrote:Sam(Male) and the winner Snez I think?

Great memory, @LiboLRC - you nailed it!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:15 am

Bobette wrote:Looks like there was a date back on 09/04 that wasn't reported in the media anywhere. Dark long-haired girl in a hot air balloon and then on to a homestead.  The caption reads:

Source

ETA:  I think she's probably number 1 in the group shot do people agree?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 9e3MPqO

Source

IMO she looks like number 9.  Number one's hair looks too dark and is parted on the other side.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:24 am

Good spotting @Agent99 - I think you're right! thumbsup

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 MDpzLMo Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 RcxIyxW

Source 1 Source 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Bobette wrote:Photos of a group date taken back on 10/04 at Glenworth Valley have just emerged here.  Don't think these have been reported anywhere.  In some photos the caption says "group date" and in others it says Nick "takes three girls quad biking" and the photos only show 3 girls so seems like some kind of weird mini-group date.  Will post pics on the SM thread.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 64xqA4e
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 MBBqZKw
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 6rFsvmS

Romy is pictured and I think the other girl is number 1 in the above group shot with the very long hair, but why is Alisha also there!? I thought she was out already, and she's not in the group pic at the rugby stadium.  Confused!   dizzy Help!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:27 am

Bobette wrote:18/04 I've found pics of another group date on the Diimex website here The pics are not dated but sorted by most recent they appear after Sophie's single date and weren't there when I checked a few days ago.  It looks like intruders may have arrived.  Will post pics on the SM thread.

These girls are new IMO:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BmO2kGk
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 XQno97S
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 7DFpBvq
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 IbZgMY3

Original girls left at this stage:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 AXGcpuG
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 VQxl97q
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 HLebQiB

Neither Romy nor Sophie are not pictured on this date as far as I can tell. Cassandra, Ashlea, Cat, all still there.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 am

DM have reported on a third group date - not sure why the other two dates above we not covered but anyway... looks like one of the intruders twists her ankle in a space hopper incident.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 OZmxl0m
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 QCM07bQ
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 TKzZREP
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 FwLIy2h
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 6ZOCqhl

Source

No Romy, No Sophie yet again - I'm wondering if they both may be out. That would throw the whole 2nd date or 4th date F1 pattern completely out the window! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:24 am

None of the single date girls are in those photos.  They must be somewhere - they can't all have gone home laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal