SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 am

Agent99 wrote:None of the single date girls are in those photos.  They must be somewhere - they can't all have gone home laugh out loud

Yeah it's weird right?!  And yet Cassandra is still there.  I'm wondering if she had a single date and it just hasn't been reported.  Pics seem to be getting buried or not printed and it's all very suspicious especially considering he was rumoured to be dating Cassandra pre-show.  Suspect  Maybe she's murdering her competition one by one and hiding the bodies.  laugh out loud  I have to say, the girls seem to be genuinely having a ball.  I've got high hopes that this will be a really unique and entertaining season.  :big grin:

ETA:  Intruders have just been confirmed in the media Here.  I beat you to it though, Daily Mail.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:21 pm

laugh out loud looks like he is into brunettes Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:49 pm

@Bobette would you like me to add an "E" in the title of the thread to indicate eliminated? I'm catching up and noticed a few have been sleuthed to be out?

If so, list the names for me and I'll add the E.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette would you like me to add an "E" in the title of the thread to indicate eliminated? I'm catching up and noticed a few have been sleuthed to be out?

If so, list the names for me and I'll add the E.

Thanks for the offer @GuardianAngel - that would be great.  

I think the girls with threads who have been eliminated are:
Blair
Dasha
First Date Girl

Layla (not sure if she was ever confirmed as a contestant?)
Romy
Sophie

I could be wrong though so if anyone disagrees please say!

Matrix have posted more pics from the space hopper date.  

The description reads:

Bachelor Nick Cummins pictured on a group date at a Terrey Hills residence where three new brunettes (intruders) are introduced for the first time. The group date consisted of several games and challenges to win the Honey Badgers admiration. Osher Gunsberg was on hand to MC a game of backyard soccer in which one of the girls twisted her ankle and is carried away by Nick for medical attention.

Looks like they're down to 10 girls - 7 originals plus the 3 intruders

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1Na1QaR

GREEN TEAM: Cat, Alisha, Ashlea, Number 12*, Number 4*

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 RgZ2ERg

RED TEAM: Cassandra, Intruder 1, Intruder 2, Intruder 3, Number 5*

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Ik6BVJ2
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 A7RcYay

Source for all

*Numbered girls refer to the numbers we gave the girls in the stadium pic:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 9e3MPqO

Source

So that would make the Top 10 girls:
Cassandra (Number 11)
Cat (Number 8)
Alisha (Not pictured in Stadium pic - Why? Did she have a single date? Does she leave and come back?)
Ashlea (Number 6)
Number 4
Number 5
Number 12
Intruder 1
Intruder 2
Intruder 3

What does everyone think?  

It's so weird that all the single date girls have gone.  I wonder if he's playing by his own rules and not just following who production wants him to keep around which would be great!  

Or maybe he was just dead set on Cassandra from the start so the dates don't even matter? no idea

Sportsbet seem pretty confident the winner will be blonde, and we're now down to only 3 blondes - the single mother (Ashlea) the girl who's been accused of being racist (Alisha) and Cassandra.

They also seem confident the winner will be from NSW - which Cassandra is. I know where my money would be going if I were the betting type.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:27 am

@Bobette Done!

Thanks for the recap. Wow, can't believe the single date girls are gone. Hopefully that's a good sign, he knows what he wants, and lets them go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Done!

Thanks for the recap. Wow, can't believe the single date girls are gone. Hopefully that's a good sign, he knows what he wants, and lets them go.

:Thanktwo Thanks @GuardianAngel!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 am

Looks like one of the intruders may have a single date with Nick at a swimming centre.  Not reported in the media but pics on Diimex, caption reads:

EXCLUSIVE Bachelor Nick Cummins all smiles with dashing brunette at swimming complex

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2t3c5Ij
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 RzUZIBj

Source

ETA:  This date is now being reported in the media.  Apparently it took place on Tuesday (17/04) and featured "all 9 girls" however I see four teams of two so it looks like only 8 girls to me?    

Pics below but be warned the wedgies might make your eyes water. affraid   laugh out loud

I don't see Alisha or Ashlea - does anyone else? question

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 K7GWx6o
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 4T0Ngsh
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 AHEYk2e
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 KxtVJx0

Source

Looks like maybe he kept all 3 intruders and sent the two blonde originals packing?  

That would mean Cassandra is the only blonde left - and Sportsbet are still tipping a blonde to win!    Suspect

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Kdn6CC6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:09 am

laugh out loud My eyes were speechless when I read the other thread linking to the article. laugh out loud

Why are they betting on a blonde?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud My eyes were speechless when I read the other thread linking to the article. laugh out loud

Why are they betting on a blonde?

I believe they are betting on a blonde because it was mentioned in previous DM articles the the Bagder had met/dated Cassandra previously, and she is an original blonde still standing. I suspect it's another case of Matty/Laura and Sophie/Stu having met each other before filming starts, and then carrying on with the show.

Or Sportsbet might not know anything yet, and be basing the betting on the fact that his previous long term girlfriend was a blonde.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:46 am

@Dirty Street Pie Thanks! I was confused because I thought they were betting blonde when there were more than one blonde still left, but I may be mistaken.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:02 am

Bobette wrote:Single date 20/04 at the zoo with one of the many, many unidentified brunettes.  She's one of the original girls.  Reported Here

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 P9goHRJ

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it's not July)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:Single date 20/07 at the zoo with one of the many, many unidentified brunettes.  She's one of the original girls.  Reported Here

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 P9goHRJ

Well that can only mean one thing - she's going home tomorrow laugh out loud  

They do look good together, but isn't it a bit late for a first date?  Assuming it is the first, I suppose.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal