SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 am

JMO, I don’t think she would care if Nick saw them if she was F1. It would be the same as if she met any guy out and about and began a relationship with him. She wouldn’t necessarily delete them if her and that guy got together. It’s definitely because she is going to be more in the public eye and probably sees a future as a SM influencer and wants to make sure her profile looks good so that she can get more modelling work and will be taken seriously as an influencer. Plus she probably doesn’t want her dirty laundry out in the open when he profile goes public. And it will go public because TPTB make them post pics during the series. She has a right to privacy and if that means deleting quite a few hundred pics then that’s nice. But as to why it’s taking so long has me interested. The slow deletions makes it seem like she’s overanalysing it or is incompetent with using SM.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:14 am

Oh look, here we have Daily Mail casually slipping Britt's last name into an article even though they had no idea what it was until one of our members found her on social media.  They also now seem to suddenly know who Shannon is, even though the only place she's been named is here.  Another amazing coincidence.

The interesting thing is, they're implying Britt is only on the show for fame. Usually the F2 gets glowing media, while the F1 is either not mentioned much or questions are raised. Hmmmm.... I wonder if they've heard something on the grapevine. Or am I deluded to think they get info from anywhere other than us?

Don't break Honey Badger's heart! Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor will star several aspiring actresses... so are they on the show for love or fame?

Contestants going on reality television 'for the right reasons' has been a consistent theme since the genre's inception.

And questions are already being raised about some of the contestants on the upcoming sixth season of The Bachelor, with several of the cast members competing for Honey Badger's heart being exposed as aspiring actresses.

Finalist Brittany Hockley, who has already been photographed on a hometown date with Bachelor Nick Cummins, has profiles on showbiz databases IMDB and Actorama.

The brunette beauty says that she's available for extra work, and likens her appearance to Hollywood icon Audrey Hepburn.

Meanwhile, multi-talented blonde Shannon Baff has an active profile on Star Now, where the lists herself as an actress, extra, model, musician, dancer, choreographer, and singer.

The future reality star lists a string of credits under her name, including work in commercials and theater, and even a paid role as an extra in horror flick Wolf Creek 2.

Shannon has also completed several acting workshops, and even finished a short acting course at the prestigious NIDA.

However, the biggest star of the bunch so far appears to be self-proclaimed 'actress and model' Cassandra Wood.

The athletic blonde has worked as an extra for Channel Seven's Home and Away for the past three years, and has previously competed in the Miss World Australia pageant.

On her recently deactivated Star Now profile, Cassandra makes it clear that she's hungry for work as an actress and model.

'I am very interested in pursuing my modelling and acting career. I have a great attitude and would love to work with new people,' she wrote.

'I am an agency signed model, signed with Gear Model management. I have catwalk experience and photoshoot experience,' she writes.

The new season of The Bachelor is set to premiere in July.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5800005/Aspiring-actresses-models-vie-Honey-Badgers-heart-Bachelor.html

Also check out those savage quotes around "actress and model" Cassandra.  DM's being a bit of a b*tch today.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 am

Cassandras still front and centre with the media attention. I feel as though she will get the real front runner edit like Laura had last year, they will have it out in the open that they have dated previously so everyone will be expecting her to be F1 because of what's gone on the last couple of seasons, then BAM, shock elimination at F4.

I'm curious about what DM is picking and choosing to take from here, like Sophie has been known for ages, and they haven't picked up on her at all, but they have picked up on Britt and Shannon?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:38 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cassandras still front and centre with the media attention. I feel as though she will get the real front runner edit like Laura had last year, they will have it out in the open that they have dated previously so everyone will be expecting her to be F1 because of what's gone on the last couple of seasons, then BAM, shock elimination at F4.

I'm curious about what DM is picking and choosing to take from here, like Sophie has been known for ages, and they haven't picked up on her at all, but they have picked up on Britt and Shannon?

Yeah I agree, their cherry picking is odd this year.  Romy was named in the paparazzi pics of hr date very early on, and yet they've only done one article about her, and it was over a month later (after she was eliminated).  I would have thought they'd mention her in this article since she's more well known/established as an actress than any of the girls named above.  Weird.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 am

How very interesting that article is. Especially since Sophie mentions her modelling on her instagram.

I think TPTB have placed restrictions on reporting on certain contestants? Or this journalist just hasn't done their research properly.

Edit: I think the betting odds will begin to change from mid-week when all the other crew come back from Tim and Anna's wedding.

Last edited by spangler on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:14 am

spangler wrote:How very interesting that article is. Especially since Sophie mentions her modelling on her instagram.

I think TPTB have placed restrictions on reporting on certain contestants? Or this journalist just hasn't done their research properly.

The "journalist" didn't even put their name to the article so it could just be a copy and paste of what TPTB want the public to be told about these three girls.  Or as you say, could be that whoever wrote it just had a cursory look through our forum, found the girls' names and then just Googled them to see what came up.  

It is certainly interesting that Sophie wasn't included.  There hasn't been a single article naming her even though she was one of the first girls identified here by one of our members.  Maybe she's been deleting her modelling pics so she won't be tarred with the same brush?  Or maybe TPTB have said her name is totally off limits?

Either way I find it interesting that Britt's being thrown under the bus as a heartbreaking fame-seeker so soon after the FRC, while Sophie is left unblemished. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 pm

How much of an influencer is Nick? Could his status and likability be a factor in how his F1 is viewed by the media?

Maybe the three contestants mentioned are the three to watch because of their antics (actors).

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Idlemess wrote:How much of an influencer is Nick? Could his status and likability be a factor in how his F1 is viewed by the media?

Maybe the three contestants mentioned are the three to watch because of their antics (actors).

IMO, Nicks status is nothing unusual. I had never heard of him before he was announced, but then I don’t live in a rugby state. Sophie was much higher profile to my mind. He will come across as very likeable though, and as an ex sport star who gave it up to support ill family members he may get more of a pass from the media than past leads. I can see the F1 getting a very favourable edit, as the reaction to the last 2 F1s were a bit underwhelming, so I can see TPTB wanting to avoid that this time.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:48 pm

I agree, I knew Nick by sight from the news but also living in a non-rugby state I didn't realise quite how much of a niche/cult following he has until he was announced and I started Googling him.  

He will definitely bring extra viewers to the show IMO (men LOVE him!!!) and I think even the doubting female viewers who were complaining about his looks will warm to him given a chance.  

The girls seem to be having a blast in the paparazzi pics we've seen, so I have high hopes for a fun season.  Also the final 2 both seem to be likeable girls so we may even get a satisfying ending!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:48 am

I guess we will know how serious Nick is about his F1 when he starts to clean up who he follows on IG. He seems to have a preference for booty shots (pics) and follows a few sites. I'm sure it's all in the name of fitness

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:49 am

The Badge is back on social media and looking pretty pleased with himself.  Doesn't seem too bothered about cleaning up the booty pics.  laugh out loud  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 NdF8VY2

Source

Poor Cassandra must have thought she had it in the bag after all the effort she went to exposing her azz at every opportunity. Nice try hun.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:57 am

Silly question, is there a way to view insta stories without following? Just a thought that while we don't know whether Sophie or Britt are following nick or not, if they aren't following him, would there be a way for subliminal messages to get across through pics or vids on insta stories? Obviously they can communicate through text and facetime and what not, but just a thought there may be hints in these pics as they continue...?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal