SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:09 pm

I don't know if I should be running or chasing??? rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Bobette wrote:
Nick's reactions are GOLD.  He must have given them so much quality material to work with.   cantstopl

And that is reason enough to watch, regardless of the outcome!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Nick's reactions are GOLD.  He must have given them so much quality material to work with.   cantstopl

And that is reason enough to watch, regardless of the outcome!

His facial expressions are just so real - like a little boy. And the way he says "happy with what I got". OMG so funny.  rofl

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 H8wlnBh

Source

I'm kind of hoping that, assuming he didn't pick anyone, they will have edited it more for fun and laughs than romance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:23 am

He's a bit scary looking!! I'm sure he's a lovely guy but IMO it would take a quirky kinda girl to be with him. I don't like making judgements with people I don't know but just going what little I've seen and read.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:01 am

Interesting article about Nick "refusing to take his clothes off" and TPTB not being happy about it ( Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698 )

The Bachelor's Nick Cummins 'refused to take his clothes off on set'

He may be the face of Tradie underwear, but Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins was apparently reluctant to take off his shirt on set of The Bachelor.

As reported by Woman's Day Uncensored on Thursday, Network Ten bosses were supposedly having 'a whole lot of problems' with the former Wallaby during filming.

Editor-in-chief Fiona Connolly said: 'Apparently Channel Ten aren't very happy.'

She explained: 'He won't get his gear off. Honestly, producers are having a whole lot of problems with him.

'Obviously, it's almost like it should be in his contract to take his shirt off as the Bachelor. Most of them can't wait to do those shoots with magazines.'

Fiona added that 'he just refuses to do that, which is weird for a guy whose Instagram is full of shirtless shots [and] I think he's the face of Tradie underwear.

'Don't know what's going on there and apparently Channel Ten aren't very happy.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

The Bachelor was filmed earlier this year and will premiere on Wednesday 15 August at 7.30pm on Network Ten.

Source

The fact that he wasn't willing to be their puppet makes me think it's definitely possible he turned down both girls at the end.

Also this line from the end of the article is suspicious IMO:

It is believed Nick found love on The Bachelor with Sophie Tieman, a fashion blogger who also works in commercial property valuations.

When have they ever been allowed to reveal the name of the winner before???  Could be a TPTB-endorsed red herring?  Suspect

This should be a really interesting season all round IMO 2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:31 am

@Bobette  I find this article very interesting to say the least. Nick had no qualms in wearing nothing but a few strategically placed rose petals for one of the Bachelor promos, so his reluctance to take his shirt off comes as a surprise. Or maybe it's just that he doesn't go shirtless for women he doesn't feel comfortable with? I am also wondering if how he feels about kissing the women? Maybe he thinks his style of humour (not one I like) will be enough to charm the ladies.

And as for Cassandra, I think she was trying to be a good actress in those distressed photos. An article states she is having fun in Bali with Sam Cochrane, so she can't be too heartbroken. And as for keeping the winner under wraps, we know it isn't her. https://www.mamamia.com.au/sam-cochrane-instagram/

Oh and yes I think naming Sophie is a red-herring to make sure people still place a bet on her as the winner!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:18 am

Yeah @Storybook, I really don't think Nick knew what he was getting into when he signed up for the show (he said he's never even watched it) so he wouldn't have known what was expected of him, but I think that's what TPTB are going to have to deal with if they continue to cast celebrity Leads. They can't boss them around in the same way they can a no-name fame-seeker.  

I do think Nick would have been pretty uncomfortable with the whole premise of the show TBH.  He doesn't seem like the type to fool around with multiple women (seems to prefer long-term relationships) so probably not a good fit for him but I think he's a nice guy so hopefully some good things will come out of it for him in the same way it reinvigorated Sophie's career last year.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:35 am

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/2143101209096046/

I find Nick very endearing.  I feel certain he wants to find love and a lasting relationship.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Agent99 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/2143101209096046/

I find Nick very endearing.  I feel certain he wants to find love and a lasting relationship.

Totally agree. He's definitely not "clasically good looking" and maybe that's why he developed the class clown personality but either way, I think he's a good guy and wish him luck. I hope TPTB didn't screw him over too badly with their choice of girls. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:18 pm

ok ok he really has got me intrigued about his season....and for once i am not watching for a love story laugh out loud he should be a nice change and breath of fresh air Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:54 pm

ITA, he comes across really well in the video, and I hope that's an indication of how TPTB have produced and edited the season, and that they're not going to push him in front of the bus.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:26 pm

I am not a fan of the Bachelor being turned into a comedy show. Admittedly Matty J was as boring as watching paint dry, but adding in laughs to draw in viewers is going to the other extreme. Nick seems like a genuine guy, and I'm sure the show will further his career, but finding love (which the show is supposed to be about) is something I doubt will happen. I am going against popular opinion (which I did with Sophie) when I say I don't find anything in Nick that makes me want to watch the show. With regards to his video, to me he comes across as subdued and scripted.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal