SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:51 am

Bobette wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=_nmpk1HvhVM

Source

how funny Brooke has no idea who he is laugh out loud and then we have cass who has dated him before....at least she admitted it Hugesmile in the Cass video you see 2 girls in the limo with Cass imo its Sophie and that tall brunette chick who i think makes it to f6?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:03 am

Next bio released might be Alicia based on this article.  They are the only three girls mentioned.  Hmmmm...

Meanwhile I don't buy Brooke not knowing who Nick is!  You can't be a rugby fan and not know him, IMO.

And yes I agree - Sophie and Emily in the car with Cass thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:58 am

LOL at TPTB claiming it's a "Bachelor First" that the Lead knows a contestant.  Yeah right... good one.  cantstopl

Source

They're really pushing Brooke and Cass - a pic and video for each.  I'm bored with it.  Next girl please!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:23 am

I meant to reply to your post Bobette and say Brooke is a really bad actor/liar when she says she has no idea who Nick is. And I am over the show already. How many times do we need to be reminded Nick is famous? What do Channel 10 take their veiwers for ??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Bobette wrote:LOL at TPTB claiming it's a "Bachelor First" that the Lead knows a contestant.  Yeah right... good one.  cantstopl

Source

They're really pushing Brooke and Cass - a pic and video for each.  I'm bored with it.  Next girl please!

And on Facebook all the first comments are calling them out saying the Matty and Laura and Sophie and Stu had all met before laugh out loud I guess they could qualify it by saying that they hadn't slept together before, which is what the DM and we the advertising are implying. I feel like TPTB are using Cass in a set up because of that recent history where everyone will be expecting her to win and then shock departure at F4 will leave the door open to anyone.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:49 pm

Good Post Totally agree, @Dirty Street Pie.  

Cass' face in the papp pictures of the F4 ceremony where (presumably) she goes home is not the look of someone in on the storyline, IMO.  I think the producers built her up to think she'd be F1, so her dumping would be all the more brutal.  no no

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 9dMtJ5W
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3Z2rdVO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:27 am

Or on the other hand maybe Cass breaks it off with Nick. After all they had the chance to make their relationship work outside of this farcical show and it didn’t.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Not surprised they show the two girls that actually know of him contrary to Brooke’s ‘who do we have here? Know anything about tugby?’ Silliness!

Brook= cool, cute
Cass= surprisingly nice, cute

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Completely new girl has been realeased. Vanessa Sunshine rofl as if that's her real name. I'm rubbish at picking people from photos, so don't know if she hangs round long, I'm guessing not. Maybe an early season drama queen? Or a night 1 wonder?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Img_1413

www.instagram.com/thebachelorau

ETA She has just been realeased on Facebook as well, and her tagline is "I don't think I'm the life of the party, I know I am". Early season dramz for sure. Maybe hoping to be Keira 2.0, and get a run on BIP?

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info added)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Oh wow, that's random. Great catch!  She has to be the girl with the l-o-n-g hair, yeah?  If she parties hard there's bound to be people who can't stand her or have photos/tales of her getting trashed.  Get on it, Daily Mail. laugh out loud  

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/vanessa.sunshine/?hl=en (Surprisingly, it doesn't look like she uses it much - or maybe a new account specifically for the show).  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vanessa.sunshine

ETA:  Well that didn't take long.  Methinks they had Vanessa's name ahead of time to have a story whipped up so fast.  They're billing her as a villain.  Sorry, 'villain'. @GuardianAngel, could we have a thread for little miss Sunshine please?

Is Vanessa Sunshine The Bachelor's new 'villain'?

The premiere of the newest season of The Bachelor is just over two weeks away.

And this year's token 'villain' may just have been revealed on the show's  official Instagram page.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Hq2ZIfp

Looking as though she may take the reins from controversial singletons like Jen Hawke and Leah Costa, incoming Bachelorette Vanessa Sunshine was described as 'bold, beautiful and brutally honest' on Sunday.

In the photo shared to Instagram, the busty stunner put on a dazzling display in a low-cut sparkling white frock.

Certain not to be a shy contestant, Vanessa was also described by the Instagram page as loving a party.

Fans were quick to pinpoint her as the one most likely to stir up trouble on The Bachelor, writing comments like 'I reckon she is gonna be a villain' and 'villain alert'.  

Take a look at the steaming hot sneak peek of The Bachelor

And judging by her social media accounts, Vanessa - like Jen Hawke before her -  isn't afraid to flaunt her fabulous figure.

Several  images feature the Asian beauty posing for modelling shots and a series of selfies.

Vanessa also was pictured alongside friends in images that appeared to be taken inside nightclubs, indicating she does indeed enjoy a night out.

Source

So we were right thinking a villain would be released next, just wrong on which girl it would be.  Next up has to be a funny/girl crazy then, surely?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:20 am

This Punkee article has a couple of videos in it, one for Vanessa and one for Dasha, also features lots of other girls. Not sure how to embed just the videos, @Bobette help me!

http://punkee.com.au/two-the-bachelor-contestants/53325
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:10 am

@Dirty Street Pie - videos embedded below.   yes   Also below, official Twit re: Dasha below and associated article here  DM have been suspiciously quick off the mark with these articles - IMO they definitely got "tipped off" by TPTB ahead of time.

Source

Source

Nick's reactions are GOLD. He must have given them so much quality material to work with. cantstopl

I'm not surprised to see Dasha released but am surprised she came straight after Vanessa, considering they look very similar IMO and both seem like they'll be cast as "villains".  We need a funny/crazy girl next - It's got to be Shannon, surely?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal