SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:01 pm

I think the "false and naïve" claim could reference that one is with a male lead and the other female. Suggesting it would be sexist to have only one. Which to me it would be. Either they both go or they both stay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:16 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/does-nick-cummins-propose-50383

laugh out loud love it.   " if I died tomorrow, I'd be upset but I'd be happy at the same time. That says a lot"

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Agent99 wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/does-nick-cummins-propose-50383

laugh out loud love it.   " if I died tomorrow, I'd be upset but I'd be happy at the same time. That says a lot"

Thanks for bringing that over! reading this make me think he chose Sophie.....he says something about wanting a girl that is not into sports? i am sure 2 out of the 3 f3 are into sports right? or the red herrings have started already!! Hugesmile

What kind of girl is right for you?

Nick: It wouldn't be about physical features. If I was to draw [her] on paper, I would draw words. Unconditional, free, independent...

What's the deal breaker for you?

Nick: Close mindedness. I like a girl who isn't into football. I don't want them to know what I do. And to not know or care about the sport.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Nick: Yep, I believe in it. And even if you don't believe it, you will when it happens to you. It's all about your experience.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Wow, this is actually quite profound:

For me love is the absence of judgement; it's a feeling that is unconditional [and] marriage is a union of two souls who are aligned and can deliver their purpose to the world while being together.

I get the feeling Nick's WAY smarter than he lets on.

Meanwhile, considering the thumbnail of the video in that article is him and his ex... maybe they're back together and it's Martine he wants to propose to.  

Time to start stalking the ex  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 !
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 pm

yeah i was pretty impressed with this interview and his answers did not seem like the honey badger at all laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:13 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:yeah i was pretty impressed with this interview and his answers did not seem like the honey badger at all laugh out loud

Oh now this is even more interesting... DM have picked up the story and they randomly mention his split from Martine and how he "struggled with it".  

In the past, Nick dated Norwegian artist Martine Thomassen for five years, but struggled to date after their break-up in 2016.

Source

I really think it's possible that the comment "I now have a much better understanding of love" could mean he realised how much he loved Martine and turned down both girls to get back together with her.  

This is Martine's IG: https://www.instagram.com/themartinethomassen/?hl=en.  I don't see pics of any boyfriends... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:20 pm

interesting..do we know who broke it off? and why?? if he broke it off then i can understand maybe he wants to try again with her(if she would give him the chance?) but if she broke up with him then i can't really see why he would try to get her back now and not keep fighting before? (i hope this makes sense laugh out loud)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:21 pm

@Agent99 Great find! Can't wait for his story to begin!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:43 am

DM pumping out the articles on Nick this week.  Incoming Premiere HYPE!

Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins initially turned down an invitation to appear on The Bachelor before changing his mind at the eleventh hour.

Speaking to TV Week on Monday, the 30-year-old former Wallaby revealed he 'came back after some time to think about [the offer]' before accepting.

He added: 'I thought, "I've got to have a crack at it. It could be a chance to find someone you're meant to spend your life with".

'I'd heard of the show, but never watched it,' he explained. 'When you don't know what you're marching into, you're going to have a few nerves jumping around.''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6030273/Nick-Honey-Badger-Cummins-TURNED-Bachelor-changing-mind.html

He recently landed himself the title of Network Ten's new Bachelor.

But it seems Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins isn't quite happy with the girls producers selected for the Aussie larrikin.

According to New Idea magazine, Nick, 30, only has eyes former Bachelorette star Sophie Monk, 38, and the show's producers were left scrambling to re-cast women for the show after he described the Love Island host as his 'perfect woman'.

'She (Sophie) pretty much ticks all the boxes for him, he would love to date her and can see a future there,' a 'source' allegedly told the outlet.

According to the magazine, Nick was asked by producers to define his perfect girl, to which he responded 'Sophie Monk'.

'He wanted her in, he reckons they'd click if they got the time together on romantic dates because they have that same sharp wit, and Sophie is always saying she wants a good old Aussie bloke,' the 'source' added.

But unfortunately for Nick, Sophie was unavailable to appear on the show due to her contract with Channel Nine after appearing on Love Island.

Woman's Day claims that the show's producers were then left scrambling to find new girls to meet Nick's specific requirements, as most of the women were already cast.

The magazine went on to report that emergency castings and more interviews with new girls were subsequently been held.

Source

So he wanted Sophie Monk.  Maybe the same first name was close enough? Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:53 am

The utter trash that is being printed about Nick is enough to resign me to the fact the entire show will be of a similar vein. Fine for channel 10 to get a famous name to be the bachelor, because as I have said before, it’s all about ratings.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:52 am

Sophie Monk and Nick? You know I could actually see that. They do seem to have a lot in common. Both with working class roots, who have had a lot of success and both with a unique sense of humour, but sort of using that humour to hide how smart they can be. That might have been interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 at the idea that only Sophie’s channel 9 contract was keeping her from going on Bach. As if her ego (or in fact, anyone’s ego) would allow them to go on a show as a lowly contestant when they had already been on the equivalent show as the star?

I do think that Sophie Monk and Nick could be a good pairing though, if he chooses no one, or splits with his F1 I think it could happen
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal