SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:57 am

HAHAHAHAHA! Busted @Bobette you are the insider source! I bow down to you and your inside knowledge bowdown

This totally explains all of the crappy headlines in WD and No Idea, like ever pregnancy rumour ever, someone said it on the internet, so it must be true laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:HAHAHAHAHA! Busted @Bobette you are the insider source! I bow down to you and your inside knowledge bowdown

This totally explains all of the crappy headlines in WD and No Idea, like ever pregnancy rumour ever, someone said it on the internet, so it must be true laugh out loud

Yes, that's right, KNEEL before me, your Great and Powerful Inside Source.  Looking forward to using my new position to end world hunger and bring about world peace.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:13 am

OMG I can’t believe they quoted you @Bobette!!!! Lol this is literally the funniest thing ever!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 pm

It's just the Daily Fail living up to its name again, the Women's Day article attributes your quote to "a fan", and then the DM have upgraded you to an inside source laugh out loud

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It's just the Daily Fail living up to its name again, the Women's Day article attributes your quote to "a fan", and then the DM have upgraded you to an inside source laugh out loud

Yes it's classic Chinese Whispers.  I told my kids about it as an example of why they shouldn't trust internet news sources but I think they missed my point because they were really impressed and now seem to think I'm an important media influencer. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:13 pm

BREAKING:  Honey Badger CONFIRMS he chooses an F1.  Guess that Woman's Day source wasn't reliable after all.  sneakyl

Source

There were rumours circulating earlier this week that Nick Cummins walked away from The Bachelor single and was reconciling with ex-girlfriend Martine Thomassen.

However, the 30-year-old former Wallaby rubbished the reports on Tuesday, confirming that he did in fact choose one of the contestants.

Nick told Hit 105's Stav, Abby and Matt that the whole process of keeping the winner's identity under wraps is 'all very secretive' but they are most definitely still together.

ETA:  Quality Daily Mail journalism once again.  Nick and his BACHELORETTES have been sneaking off for safe house visits apparently.  Bachelorettes.  Plural.  And then they refer to his "ladies". Pretty sure there is only one winner Daily Mail!  

Although if he chooses both that would explain the weird Sportsbet odds... First Polygamist Bachelor?  hehehe

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 HNW67lH

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Thanks @Bobette !! If you had not been such a good insider then we would still be thinking he picked no one laugh out loud

Time to sleuth shv now sm is public we can see who goes quite on sm for a period of time ;-)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:33 pm

@Agent99 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 Good catch!!!

@Bobette laugh out loud this is just too darn funny. But who are you really working for? WD or DM? Every time I see "insider" I'm going to think of you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:22 am

I am pumped!! one more sleep Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1710264613 and new avatar to get me in the mood Hugesmile

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I am pumped!! one more sleep Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1710264613 and new avatar to get me in the mood  Hugesmile

Woot woot - me too! Love your new Avatar. I'll be looking for screenshot inspiration from episode 1 to update mine too Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:05 am

In light of recent clues from our friends at Sportsbet I've gone back through the paparazzo photos with fresh eyes.  Found quite a few of Nick & Britt sharing off-camera moments.  One doesn't usually stroke a girl's azz on a first date IMO.  Hmmmm...........

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 QO2qxTy

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Vke20PA

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Cjj41j2

Source

And these...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 HbXkLgU
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 LhxOtMV
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 XEKT65m

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 am

In a world first for The Bachelor, the woman who makes the best impression at the introductory rose ceremony will be given a key to Cummins’ bachelor pad, which she will be free to use at any time during the series.... But the catch is she will only be able to use it once .

Source

Sounds like whoever gets the FIR also gets the key to the Badge Pad.  If it goes to Brooke that is 100% a producer-led decision to guarantee her airtime IMO.  I think when the show began filming they had her in mind for next Bach Lead.  Now, not so much, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal