SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Don't the meet the family happen at the overseas location where they film the finale?

Another good point - yes, they may not be going to QLD at all then.

I was going to say this would be the most budget Bachie ever if MTP was in Port Macquarie! Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698

IMO it makes more sense that Port Mac is her hometown, and MTP and final dates will be overseas like the previous couple of seasons.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 9:45 am

@Enough and @Bobette thanks for clarifying Brittany.

It annoys me to see a woman trailing behind a man. He couldn't have been any less interested in her going by those pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 19, 2018 5:37 am

More pics of Brittany's hometown date from Diimex:

EXCLUSIVE The Bachelor rides a camel during Port Macquarie home visit

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 8OMxCWi
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 YwMl76y
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Qop6uge
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 AVVtl0K
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 GkWuaS0

Source

Pardon my cynicism but it all looks a bit forced, IMO.

@GuardianAngel or @AllAboutLove, can we please have a thread for Brittany? TYIA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 21, 2018 6:02 am

DM have published pics of the final 4!  Don't know how they're getting away with all these spoilers but anyway...

Final 4 are Brittany, Sophie, Cassandra and Brooke.  thumbsup

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 YaObmLx
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 RCSdZ3a
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 KUT9Y1x
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 ZgBucl8

Pics of Nick/Osher outfits in case relevant for sleuthing later on:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 WMS9EOB
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 WZ6wDko

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon May 21, 2018 6:32 am

So Brooke is guaranteed at least F3? I smell a very favourable edit ahead, with an offer of next Bette, and everyone in production patting themselves on the back for having an indigenous Bette..
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 21, 2018 7:39 am

Yeah Brittany probably will go at f4...just going by the htd pics anyway they really do look forced laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 21, 2018 7:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So Brooke is guaranteed at least F3? I smell a very favourable edit ahead, with an offer of next Bette, and everyone in production patting themselves on the back for having an indigenous Bette..  

I smell the same odour, @Dirty Street Pie.  We need more Indigenous faces on TV but not if it's "HEY LOOK AT US WE PUT AN INDIGENOUS PERSON ON TV - LET'S HIGH FIVE!!!". Token inclusion can be even more insulting than outright exclusion. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 21, 2018 8:35 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:So Brooke is guaranteed at least F3? I smell a very favourable edit ahead, with an offer of next Bette, and everyone in production patting themselves on the back for having an indigenous Bette..  

I smell the same odour, @Dirty Street Pie.  We need more Indigenous faces on TV but not if it's "HEY LOOK AT US WE PUT AN INDIGENOUS PERSON ON TV - LET'S HIGH FIVE!!!". Token inclusion can be even more insulting than outright exclusion. no no

After the choice of Ali and all her issues it will be interesting if the bachelorette continues. Jen Scheft’s season was so bad it killed the US bachelorette for a long while.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon May 21, 2018 9:41 am

Can the winner be deduced by the dress colour at all? I know there are sometimes patterns and if so, we might even be able to work out who goes home at f4 by that?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 am

spangler wrote:Can the winner be deduced by the dress colour at all? I know there are sometimes patterns and if so, we might even be able to work out who goes home at f4 by that?

I’m not sure if we’ve seen a pattern at the F4 RC, but I believe for the last 2 seasons at the F3 RC the eventual F1 is wearing a contrasting colour to the other 2 girls, for example last year Laura was in a solid black dress, while Elise and Tara were in much lighter dresses. I think it was even more pronounced in Richie’s season where Alex was in a completely opposite colour to Nikki and Olena.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 21, 2018 10:39 am

spangler wrote:Can the winner be deduced by the dress colour at all? I know there are sometimes patterns and if so, we might even be able to work out who goes home at f4 by that?

I did immediately think that his outfit matches Cassandra's the best (he seems to have a deep purple/plum coloured tie, and her dress seems to have a dark purple sheen) but I've got myself so convinced that she's F1 I might just be seeing things. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon May 21, 2018 11:05 am

I think that the DM is convinced as well @Bobette their captioning on the article when they speak about Cassandra is reminiscent of how they wrote about Laura last year.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal