SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:11 pm

I love how Lauren said she can read him when he walked away and came back and yet she was wrong . That was funny.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:35 pm

while we are going around in circles dizzy trying to figure out how Arie chose Becca instead of Lauren, I'm just going to throw this out there...

From Emily's season, we all know how sexual Arie is...

Maybe Arie's choice came down to the FS and FD.  Hanky Panky happens during these episodes so maybe Arie based his final decision on sex.

Heck, every other reason has been dissected. deadhorse
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:He’s also back to can’t say if he’s in love or not after WTA . He’s making me seasick .

When Arie went to Lauren’s IG and it was noticed and brought here, surely his handler or other producers caught it too. Would that have brought up dialogue that led to the switch ?

Could Becca have read about it here and started asking Arie detailed questions? I seem to remember that her headshot on her instagram page quoted Kasha verbatim.
Really? What did she quote? My kids don't even quote me unless it's to laugh at my crazy. My husband can't quote me. He doesn't listen to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:57 pm

XQZME wrote:while we are going around in circles  dizzy  trying to figure out how Arie chose Becca instead of Lauren, I'm just going to throw this out there...

From Emily's season, we all know how sexual Arie is...

Maybe Arie's choice came down to the FS and FD.  Hanky Panky happens during these episodes so maybe Arie based his final decision on sex.

Heck, every other reason has been dissected. deadhorse

If one felt sure and the other held back, that would make a difference there . Would it be beyond Arie to gauge things that way? I don’t think so imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:He’s also back to can’t say if he’s in love or not after WTA . He’s making me seasick .

When Arie went to Lauren’s IG and it was noticed and brought here, surely his handler or other producers caught it too. Would that have brought up dialogue that led to the switch ?

Could Becca have read about it here and started asking Arie detailed questions? I seem to remember that her headshot on her instagram page quoted Kasha verbatim.
Really? What did she quote? My kids don't even quote me unless it's to laugh at my crazy. My husband can't quote me. He doesn't listen to me.

I think I was the one who noticed it. @Kashathediva, it's her ABC bio pic. She said "i nailed the deer in headlights look", which was exactly what you had said a few days before she posted.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:54 pm

AH. Yes, now I remember. Thank you!
@SDmom

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:AH. Yes, now I remember. Thank you!
@SDmom

:yes: Thanks @sdmom, I was just trying to find it.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I love how Lauren said she can read him when he walked away and came back and yet she was wrong . That was funny.

I actually saw that as an example of what I discussed in my other post. Lauren may, in fact, have really good intuition and be able to read people quite well. Yet, in that moment her wounded part created a story based on self-admitted mistrust/insecurity/fear of rejection (take your pick) and she mistook that for her gut. A primary focus with my clients is to help them sort out the wounded part from the gut - best way to do that is to heal emotionally from those old wounds.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I love how Lauren said she can read him when he walked away and came back and yet she was wrong . That was funny.

I actually saw that as an example of what I discussed in my other post.  Lauren may, in fact, have really good intuition and be able to read people quite well.  Yet, in that moment her wounded part created a story based on self-admitted mistrust/insecurity/fear of rejection (take your pick) and she mistook that for her gut.  A primary focus with my clients is to help them sort out the wounded part from the gut - best way to do that is to heal emotionally from those old wounds.

Interesting. Do you think Lauren has in your opinion ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:31 am

docnash14 wrote:I actually saw that as an example of what I discussed in my other post.  Lauren may, in fact, have really good intuition and be able to read people quite well.  Yet, in that moment her wounded part created a story based on self-admitted mistrust/insecurity/fear of rejection (take your pick) and she mistook that for her gut.  A primary focus with my clients is to help them sort out the wounded part from the gut - best way to do that is to heal emotionally from those old wounds.

One thing that Lauren said in an ITM (that's stuck in my mind) is that she's so afraid of opening up and being hurt but also afraid that if she doesn't she might lose Arie. IMO what makes Lauren vulnerable to being hurt is not whether or not she expresses how she feels to Arie, but the fact that she has those feelings in the first place. Being silent is no protection from hurt but rather likely to cause the very hurt she fears and she seems to know that.

IMO Lauren is far more complex that the edit of the girl who merely said "Wow" to all the beauty of Paris. At one point (it might have been after Arie had left her alone after she told him she was falling in love with him) she says to Arie "You seem to have something to say about that". I think it took courage to open up a line of communication that needed to happen but is easier to avoid.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:32 am

Lucas15 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:I actually saw that as an example of what I discussed in my other post.  Lauren may, in fact, have really good intuition and be able to read people quite well.  Yet, in that moment her wounded part created a story based on self-admitted mistrust/insecurity/fear of rejection (take your pick) and she mistook that for her gut.  A primary focus with my clients is to help them sort out the wounded part from the gut - best way to do that is to heal emotionally from those old wounds.

One thing that Lauren said in an ITM (that's stuck in my mind) is that she's so afraid of opening up and being hurt but also afraid that if she doesn't she might lose Arie. IMO what makes Lauren vulnerable to being hurt is not whether or not she expresses how she feels to Arie, but the fact that she has those feelings in the first place. Being silent is no protection from hurt but rather likely to cause the very hurt she fears and she seems to know that.

IMO Lauren is far more complex that the edit of the girl who merely said "Wow" to all the beauty of Paris. At one point (it might have been after Arie had left her alone after she told him she was falling in love with him) she says to Arie "You seem to have something to say about that". I think it took courage to open up a line of communication that needed to happen but is easier to avoid.

I thought the same thing.  It does take courage to open up and be vulnerable especially if there has been a past association between vulnerability and getting hurt. It is said that vulnerability is the precursor to real intimacy (whether it be emotional or physical/sexual intimacy) which is why I assert that self-protection does not always equate with self-care and/or growth.  So in that moment when Lauren made that comment you referenced she was choosing to walk toward the possibility of being hurt and concomitantly was walking toward potential healing.  Very simply, we cannot heal what we avoid.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 am

^^^ Your answer did not disappoint - nor surprise. I'd "like" more than once if I could.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214