SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by justcallmegranny Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 am

I saw the preview last night after the Winter Games finale and it showed Lauren saying that she wasn't sure she could go on. Any remote possibility she left on her own and THAT is why Arie chose Becca? That would be an interesting explanation for why he chose Becca!

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:00 pm

I saw that preview last night as well, now I don't recall where.

She said the further she falls for him, the greater her fear which to me was obvious of the challenge they were foreshadowing.

@docnash14 I could read your posts all day. Thank you for your professional input.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:17 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:28 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:I saw the preview last night after the Winter Games finale and it showed Lauren saying that she wasn't sure she could go on.  Any remote possibility she left on her own and THAT is why Arie chose Becca?  That would be an interesting explanation for why he chose Becca!

Exactly! Did you see the look on his face.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:36 pm

pbmax wrote:
justcallmegranny wrote:I saw the preview last night after the Winter Games finale and it showed Lauren saying that she wasn't sure she could go on.  Any remote possibility she left on her own and THAT is why Arie chose Becca?  That would be an interesting explanation for why he chose Becca!

Did RS ever say if 2 girls made it to the FRC? IMO,  I think it's entirely possible that Lauren eliminated herself before that and Arie went with Becca because he didn't want to leave the show alone. Then when he spent time with her in the real world, he realized it wasn't going to work long term with Becca and realized he still had feelings for Lauren. I still don't get why he didn't just go with Lauren to begin with but this could be a possible explanation for it. I think there's more to the story that what RS told us when he confirmed the switch.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:04 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I love how Lauren said she can read him when he walked away and came back and yet she was wrong . That was funny.

I actually saw that as an example of what I discussed in my other post.  Lauren may, in fact, have really good intuition and be able to read people quite well.  Yet, in that moment her wounded part created a story based on self-admitted mistrust/insecurity/fear of rejection (take your pick) and she mistook that for her gut.  A primary focus with my clients is to help them sort out the wounded part from the gut - best way to do that is to heal emotionally from those old wounds.

Love your personal insights. It seems like Lauren according to your analyzation is somewhat emotionally impaired . She stated as much when telling Arie of her past with ex and parents. This show seems like the wrong format to “heal” from her emotional scars. With the producers tapping into her insecurities , she seems quite vulnerable to their manipulations , maybe more so than some of the other contestants. I can see some trying to use this show to face certain fears but it’s more like Russian roulette .
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I love how Lauren said she can read him when he walked away and came back and yet she was wrong . That was funny.

I actually saw that as an example of what I discussed in my other post.  Lauren may, in fact, have really good intuition and be able to read people quite well.  Yet, in that moment her wounded part created a story based on self-admitted mistrust/insecurity/fear of rejection (take your pick) and she mistook that for her gut.  A primary focus with my clients is to help them sort out the wounded part from the gut - best way to do that is to heal emotionally from those old wounds.

Love your personal insights. It seems like Lauren according to your analyzation  is somewhat emotionally impaired . She stated as much when telling Arie of her past with ex and parents. This show seems like the wrong format to “heal” from her emotional scars. With the producers tapping into her insecurities , she seems quite vulnerable to their manipulations , maybe more so than some of the other contestants. I can see some trying to use this show to face certain fears but it’s more like Russian roulette .
Jmho
Ditto! Thank you @DocNash14. Your insights are invaluable.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 4256136633
However @Stone_Hedge I don't think Lauren is more "emotionally impaired" than most of the cast and probably in better shape than most. JMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Love your personal insights. It seems like Lauren according to your analyzation  is somewhat emotionally impaired . She stated as much when telling Arie of her past with ex and parents. This show seems like the wrong format to “heal” from her emotional scars. With the producers tapping into her insecurities , she seems quite vulnerable to their manipulations , maybe more so than some of the other contestants. I can see some trying to use this show to face certain fears but it’s more like Russian roulette .
Jmho
Ditto! Thank you @DocNash15. Your insights are invaluable.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 4256136633
However @Stone_Hedge I don't think Lauren is more "emotionally impaired" than most of the cast and probably in better shape than most. JMO

I only mentioned that because it seems like Lauren’s mindset or psyche is being laid out as if she’s battling inner demons and insecurities . It seems(from what I’m reading here) it goes deeper than the rest of the F3.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:57 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Did RS ever say if 2 girls made it to the FRC? IMO,  I think it's entirely possible that Lauren eliminated herself before that and Arie went with Becca because he didn't want to leave the show alone. Then when he spent time with her in the real world, he realized it wasn't going to work long term with Becca and realized he still had feelings for Lauren.  I still don't get why he didn't just go with Lauren to begin with but this could be a possible explanation for it. I think there's more to the story that what RS told us when he confirmed the switch.

Watching the preview and going back watching all the episodes, to see what things are said. Arie keep saying he's afraid of choosing someone who won't chose him back and choosing the wrong person. Then you have her dad tell him she will do the choosing. Its seems to me their problem is Lauren rejecting him and Arie rejecting her. But love brings them back together.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:33 pm

@pbmax that's another thing. Why did Arie say that over and over again. Afraid of choosing the wrong person etc. It just seemed like so much foreshadowing to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pbmax that's another thing. Why did Arie say that over and over again. Afraid of choosing the wrong person etc. It just seemed like so much foreshadowing to me.

That really had us sitting up in the unspoiled threads. No way was that left in there for no reason. It had to be foreshadowing for a switch or a break up shortly after the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:20 pm

pbmax wrote:Exactly! Did you see the look on his face.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Cant_g10

Source: my SC from this preview

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214