SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Alanna wrote:A young girl replied on Jo’s latest insta and said Jo is staying at her family’s cabin. Maybe with the Rodgers? Now that there’s no Arielle, we have no idea!! The worst laugh out loud
Luke & Airelle are so selfish. Couldn't they wait until after the holidays to break up? laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:00 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Alanna wrote:So flipping cute and Jo liked this one too heartbeat Love how affectionate Baddy is, even in public.

https://instagram.com/p/Bcf7GtvhXOD/

I'm glad they are still so in love and I know it makes you happy, @Alanna.. They make a cute couple.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:49 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Alanna wrote:So flipping cute and Jo liked this one too heartbeat Love how affectionate Baddy is, even in public.

I'm glad they are still so in love and I know it makes you happy, @Alanna.. They make a cute couple.
Hah yep! I’m still very involved in their relationship laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:06 pm

They did a cabin in the middle of no where last year with his family, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the same thing this week.

Let me hop over to Aimee's social media. Maybe Luke brought her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They did a cabin in the middle of no where last year with his family, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the same thing this week.

Let me hop over to Aimee's social media. Maybe Luke brought her laugh out loud
Stahp and get outta my head!! laugh out loud I already checked, no dice!

ETA: looks like her Insta is now private, it wasn’t yesterday or the day before laugh out loud, oh Aimee, are you here??!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Hah yep! I’m still very involved in their relationship laugh out loud

LOL That's great. You made the season a lot more fun for me. They need to invite you to their wedding as you never wavered about them winding up together. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:05 am

Check out the latest promo for CFB playoffs, too funny.

https://www.thewrap.com/espn-the-bachelor-college-football-playoff-crossover-sees-jordan-rodgers-get-cozy-with-mascots/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:25 am

Jojo & Jordan are in Norwalk, Connecticut via his twitter location (she snapchated Jordan eating laugh out loud)
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:07 am

Jordan and all ESPN employees were in Bristol CT today Dec 13 for a very important meeting to be told about new ESPN policies re social media policies and other corporate rules that will be strictly monitored and enforced

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Not sure what they’re up to but Baddy and “Joelle” are in New York & poor thing is freezing!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:50 pm

I believe Joelle’s family is in NY. Darious and his gf are there per his gf’s IG. And I believe Ben was there some days ago. Not sure if he’s still there.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena