SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:JoJo can very clearly afford her own clothes, but I'm sure she appreciates that her fiancé is working in an incredible job that contributes to them preparing and building for the future. Like I said above, the four months are hectic, but I'd imagine the 8 months of relative calmness must be wonderful.
All super true, but she called it pretty much while filming imo and didn’t listen to what her own heart/female intuition/ whatever was telling her. I don’t think she’d go back and not choose him over again in retrospect or anything though.

Girl, whattt? laugh out loud

She called what during filming? That he would land an excellent job through his hard work and for 4 months out of the year his schedule would be hectic, but he would travel like a mad man to make sure he was still home a few days each week to be with her and Jackson during those few months and then be home all the time those other 8 months?

I'm lost laugh out loud yes, his schedule in the fall sucks, but each week he made sure he spent time at home too even with his bananas schedule. They went on vacation with his family. They spent Thanksgiving and Christmas together. Many of his co-workers didn't get that. It sucks, but it could be worse. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:56 am

I mean she could tell or felt that his future life/career would be super busy and include a lot of travel, being away, a lot of stress, etc., and it does imo. Yeah he’s done a great job being home as much as he can, but I bet if Jo was asked if this is what she wants prior to getting involved with him, it would be a hard pass. Just my thoughts Smiley I’m obviously happy it didn’t work out that way laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:11 am

^ People do what they have to do or they don't. Jordan and JoJo seemingly are in the former category. It's as simple as that IMO. As Ash said, it could be A LOT worse. So being thankful/relieved that it's not, shouldn't be lost either IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:22 am

Feeling sorry for Jojo? It might just be me but I feel Jojo and Jordan look much more happier since July than ever before. They seem so much content. I don't know Jojo personally but I don't think his work bothers her as much as some people think. It is not about the quantity of time spent. It is more about the quality. Some couples spend a lot of time in the same house but are mostly on their phones or laptop. This is just me but I would rather have a man like Jordan with a great job than many of the guys that have ever being on the bachelor. Jojo is extremely proud of him and it shows by all the likes and retweets on twitter. Also I feel Jordan working bothers us fans more than it bothers Jojo. I just miss their pictures and instastories
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:48 am

@Pinkpincess totally agree... and I've said it a million times today, but the biggest thing is that's it's just four months out of the year! She gets him all to herself for eight freaking months! laugh out loud

JoJo isn't some hopeless child that throws tantrums because for four months Jordan has to split his time between her and work. She has a job. She has close friends in Dallas. Some of her family live on the same street as them! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:09 am

No I don’t feel bad, bad for her, she’s fine and also not my responsibility laugh out loud but I think it’s interesting/ironic/noteworthy/ something that she had a very specific thing she didn’t want, volcalized it clearly, was told not to worry about it and got it in the end anyway.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:27 am

Alanna wrote:No I don’t feel bad, bad for her, she’s fine and also not my responsibility laugh out loud but I think it’s interesting/ironic/noteworthy/ something that she had a very specific thing she didn’t want, volcalized it clearly, was told not to worry about it and got it in the end anyway.

Yeah, I'm still not quite sure what you're saying here. Normally you and I are totally on the same page, but I'm completely lost girl laugh out loud

I think the biggest concern JoJo voiced to him on the show was that she wanted him to take it seriously and to know and feel that this would be forever. If him moving to Dallas, creating a new life with her surrounded by her family and friends in Dallas, getting a hectic job, but making sure she was a priority as well, and then spending the eight remaining months of the year not really working and being with her all the time almost two years later doesn't prove that then I don't know what will.

If this job was a 12 month situation, I could understand it more, but four months out of the year? I'm confused, but it is a fan thread and I'm sure there are plenty of fans that don't want to read a back and forth in regards to being annoyed with Jordan's job, but that's JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:28 am

Alanna wrote:No I don’t feel bad, bad for her, she’s fine and also not my responsibility laugh out loud but I think it’s interesting/ironic/noteworthy/ something that she had a very specific thing she didn’t want, volcalized it clearly, was told not to worry about it and got it in the end anyway.
Huh? She essentially said she couldn't do long distance as an actual relationship; she never said she couldn't do long distance when it came to work for 4 months out of the year 3/4 days a week. JoJo is NOT a baby. She's a grown woman. Almost 30 years old. Seemingly wants to be a wife and a mother. Due to that, she realizes (along with other adult women), that being an adult requires sacrifices, real life sh*t, etc. As stated multiple times, Jordan is always home when not working, goes above and beyond to due things for her...and she has personally stated that many times.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 am

You guys are right, I think most folks probably don’t care for this back and forth so I’ll stop Smiley 

I’m looking forward to what plans Jo has for 2018 that she tagged J in. Any guesses?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 am

I remember what she said on the show. She said she was in a relationship where they would see each other every 2 weeks and that didn't work for her. There has never been a time where Jojo hasn't seen Jordan in 2 weeks. So far she has seen him every single week. The 2 weeks before this she was with him constantly. Jojo knew he is a broadcaster and knew he would have to travel. They made deal they would not go more than 5 days without seeing each other. This is the longest they have gone. It is understandable because this is like the last week of the season.

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 am

@Ash2214 Yes I agree with you Ash. This is a fan forum and there seems to be a bit of negativity at the moment JOM
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Pinkpincess wrote:Feeling sorry for Jojo? It might just be me but I feel Jojo and Jordan look much more happier since July than ever before. They seem so much content. I don't know Jojo personally but I don't think his work bothers her as much as some people think. It is not about the quantity of time spent. It is more about the quality.  Some couples spend a lot of time in the same house but are mostly on their phones or laptop. This is just me but I would rather have a man like Jordan with a great job than many of the guys that have ever being on the bachelor. Jojo is extremely proud of him and it shows by all the likes and retweets on twitter. Also I feel Jordan working bothers us fans more than it bothers Jojo. I just miss their pictures and instastories
Thank you for this, because you're SPOT ON IMO.

ITA too, this is exactly how I feel. They seem very happy and very much in love, and I think JoJo is content because if you love somone you have to make compromises. And they both have done it!! :sprinklehearts

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena