SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Wow. This is such a handsome couch laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BdqnZN6HJRl/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 pm

@Alanna my eyes went straight to Tim Tebow and Jesse Palmer, sorry Jordan laugh out loud it looks like he's also filming with Peter too.

JoJo tweeted out asking for dinner recommendations in Atlanta, so I'm guessing they will be heading out tonight.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow. This is such a handsome couch laugh out loud

K but answer the question guys! Tebow as my QB (he won a playoff game so...), Jesse as my prom date, & Jordan as my karaoke partner (I just know he'd get totally into it and act a fool laugh out loud)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:

K but answer the question guys! Tebow as my QB (he won a playoff game so...), Jesse as my prom date, & Jordan as my karaoke partner (I just know he'd get totally into it and act a fool laugh out loud)

Yep, that's how I'd pick them. Guess that leaves McElroy as the President...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:37 pm

FLChica wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Yep, that's how I'd pick them. Guess that leaves McElroy as the President...

Ditto, same choice. Except for Jesse Palmer, the 3 of them are of the same age. Jordan has been working non-stop. Tomorrow, he's scheduled to appear at Cole's show at 7:00 AM.

A fan asked where they filmed and Jordan replied outside the stadium. He said it was so cold despite the space heaters.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:35 pm

I couldn't tell you when the heck JoJo flew to Vermont, but it looks like JoJo and Rachel will be appearing together for a guest appearance on the winter games (their names are listed together, but they could do it separately). If I had to guess, maybe they're present for one of the challenges or they give advice.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-winter-games-cast/

Not sure if their significant others will be included as well, but Jordan did have a lot of time off the first three weeks of December.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:42 pm

According to Cole this morning, Jordan was taking a flight out of Atlanta after his 7 am interview and so i am assuming he traveled with Jojo . He has prerecorded some of his shows.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:44 pm

@Ash2214 this was film in the beginning of December when did Jojo go laugh out loud we usually know where she is.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm

@Pinkpincess they were in the NY/CT area for a few days December 12ish-16ish. Since it was being filmed in Vermont, it could have been during this time frame. That would make sense.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:51 pm

vernie113 wrote:According to Cole this morning, Jordan was taking a flight out of Atlanta after his 7 am interview and so i am assuming he traveled with Jojo . He has prerecorded some of his shows.
Odd. I thought he would have stayed for the big championship game. I guess they may have other pressing matters I guess no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:18 pm

I was super super curious to see if Rachel and Jo and their boys would interact while everyone was in Atlanta and looks like they didn’t at all, but will be interesting to see if they did in Vermont.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:24 pm

^ Doesn't seem like they were in the same location at any point over the last two or so days.

People didn't mention Bryan or Jordan in the Winter Games article. So they may not have participated at all or were not even present for whatever the ladies were doing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena