SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:42 pm

tatladylu wrote:@jojo47 ,

Lyndsey's birthday is Nov 10 (as per her Instagram). That's the day he posted the picture of his grandfather in uniform. On the 11th, he posted a picture of himself playing for team Canada.

My question, at the time, was why wouldn't he post a picture of his grandfather, who served in WWII, on Remembrance Day, no?  

i swear more and more i am starting to feel like chris pulled a mesnick Suspect :crazed

jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Lyndsey's birthday is Nov 10 (as per her Instagram). That's the day he posted the picture of his grandfather in uniform. On the 11th, he posted a picture of himself playing for team Canada.

My question, at the time, was why wouldn't he post a picture of his grandfather, who served in WWII, on Remembrance Day, no?  

Given the episode last night vs the spoiler, we can't overlook anything! Thanks for replying. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:38 pm

thinking about it and I think...

1. mikaela family went afer lindsey

chris was very nervous at his arrival and he was way happier at the end of the date that he did not have to go thru another meeting her parents from hell. I hope thoe 2 bit****es are receiving poop for how they behaved. it is classless. they put all canadians into shame from their spoiled brat bitchy behavior. OMGosh I truly hope they will learn some lessons but I doubt it. I hope after last night episode lindsey will give them poop. There is no words for me how rude they were. SHAME ON THEM.

2. I think chris will not give the fantasy card to mikaela.... because he could not give it to lindsey...

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:59 pm

@HEA
When do they do the Fantasy suite date, before or after they meet the bachelor's parents?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Good point, wouldn't he post a pic of his grandfather in what looked like war gear on rememberance day the 11th? Unless he was wanting to give a shoutout per se to Lyndsey.

There are some comments left on Lyndsey's post today that are really interesting. The biggest comment is from Lyndsey herself when she said remember, not all things are as they seem. I am thinking that the HTD had to look worse than it really was. There is also another difference between Lyndsey's HTD and the rest. Chris never said goodbye to Lyndsey's family. He did say it with the others. Could that be cause the editing is there to let us know that things are ok?

So much of the editing played a very heavy clue in epi 5. It is in this epi where we got a lot of info said to Lyndsey directly from Chris as well as the info in ITM's that Chris said to us the viewer.

Lyndsey said to Chris:
you probably have some safe choices as well

Chris to Lyndsey:
I don't go for safe choices

Those things were left in there for a reason. Yea, Mikaela is likely the safe choice but he's just not going to go for it.

Episode 5 these tidbits were left in there too:

Chris to Lyndsey:
I cannot get past hte fact that I cannot stop thinking about you. The truth is, I think I am going to push my chips in on you

IMO, the editors left that in for a reason. IMO, when they were editing the show, they knew that some stuff was going down on HTD's. Most viewers out there aren't going to pick up on these clues. The only things they are going to see is the turmoil about age/family for the HTD that they will think since everything is rosey with Mikaela, she will be his F1. IMO, the thing about the chips being all in is telling a story that this is when Chris knew he was going to take Lyndsey as his F1 and forget all the fabricated drama.

Then we get this from Chris in an ITM:

The truth is when I see myself walking down the street holding hands, it is with Lyndsey. I can't wait to see her everyday so that's why i am going to give lyndsey the rose. I am not ready to give up yet

Again, it does go to how early he absolutely knew he was going to choose her as F1. I am thinking this could be a shout out to her that he knew this early on that there is no doubt in his mind.

With the next epi preview, IMO, the part where Chris says that he`s afraid to fall in love comes with the whole HTD conversation where he says that until now he`s been afraid to let his feelings show, he`s afraid to let the walls down.

I think the finale will answer the questions as it will be Lyndsey that he chooses. A) it will also solve the problems of the early spoiler from RS(which never made any sense in the beginning) B) will make sense of Mikaela being in LA with Dean and crew. IMO, she is there to find love with the old cronies. Maybe she has things going on with them that will be apparent down the road. IMO, she and Chris were never together anywhere never mind downtown Toronto where they could be seen together. The producers just never would of allowed that no matter who was the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:18 pm

tatladylu wrote:@HEA
When do they do the Fantasy suite date, before or after they meet the bachelor's parents?

I think it is after meeting the parents

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:20 pm

@Aunties_Love ,

He admitted in interviews that he knew, early on, who he would pick. He said "the cream always rises"

I wanted to ask you if you recall...during hometowns, I remember him reeling off all these qualities he liked about Lyndsey. Did he do the same for Mikaela when her brother asked? I don't remember

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:23 pm

@HEA
Oh ok thanks.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 pm

tatladylu wrote:@HEA

So with the last couple of Canadian versions starting with Bachcan 2 and then Bachette Can 1, the FD isn't the typical one that you see with other franchises. There is a date with just each of the F2, then mtp. Part 2 of the finale will be the LCD part which has typically been just a little bit of alone time and then ended. With Bachcan 2, it was Trish at the lock fence. then April at the beach. With Bachette Can though, Mikhel had the alone time at the resort, and Kevin had a date in the cave.

With regards to filming order.....this is speaking by a logistics and weather standpoint and NOT by who he wanted done first and who helped him cope with things afterwards as IMO that is very silly. But checking the weather at the different places, the rain, sun, how the people are dressed for the different dates, etc. IMO it went like this:

We know the RC was in Toronto, we know that they left from the Pearson Airport so common sense states that they likely started the HTD's in the west.

May 18 leave Dominican Republic
May 19 -21 day off - travel
May 22 HTD1 - Lyndsey - per accuweather weather was rainy on May 21, was 24 but May 22 was 28 considering family attire, the 22nd was likely the date - I say this as living in this particular area and knowing the conditions feel it is likely the case

coincidentally we also have an IG from Claire on the 22 about choosing love.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 2017-113
I understand there are "pages" and "groups" out there on IG that this could revolve around, but why post it on that particular day? IMO, it could have something to do with Lyndsey's HTD.
May 23 day off
May 24 htd 2 - Mikaela - per accuweather, weather was normal at 22 degrees celcius
May 25 day off
May 26 htd 3 - Catie - per accuweather, weather was rain all day and cool @ 19 degrees celcius
May 27 RC
May 27 - travel day

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 pm

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love ,

He admitted in interviews that he knew, early on, who he would pick. He said "the cream always rises"

I wanted to ask you if you recall...during hometowns, I remember him  reeling off all these qualities he liked about Lyndsey. Did he do the same for Mikaela when her brother asked?  I don't remember
Not a lot. Actually very basic points if I remember right.

As far as the FD's as they can be said, IMO from the stats, Bachcan 2 and Bette 1, they had their individual dates then met the parents, then in part 2 they had the LCD's or last time they get to see each other

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:32 pm

^^ for me hugging in front of all her family is very symbolic. It means for me: I will protect your daughter, sister. I will take care of her.

that is how I felt when I saw him for the first time being affectionate in front of the 3 families.

I think Chris was not at ease to lie to 2 families. I believe it truly hurt him to his core to pretend.

regarding the blessing, we know that prods encourage leads to do that. not one family but the last 2 girls families. it makes good TV. Again, I felt that Chris did ask Mik's 2 dads when they were speaking. prods may just have decided that it would not fit the lindsey scenario.

my opinion here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill