SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:51 am

All I am going to say regarding the chemistry between Chris and Mik because it seems to be all about the physical, chemistry is more that just a hot, passionate kiss and frankly, not everyone feels comfortable shoving their tongue down a guy's throat on camera. I have seen plenty of chaste kisses between leads and their f1's before. If the physical chemistry wasn't there, Chris knew for sure when they had their fantasy date and the cameras were gone. And Chris placing light kisses on Mikaela's shoulder, forehead, and rubbing something off her shoulder and she acted like it was totally normal for him to do that indicated how comfortable they were with each other. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:54 am

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love

I heard him say that he loved both girls (that's what I remember -anyway) BUT he  only told Lyndsey that she keeps him up at night and she scares him. He said this to her twice (on 2 different episodes) During the last episode, Lyndsey reassured him (again) that she will help him go back to sleep and she'll show him that she's not scary.

So for me, he wants her bad but boy is he scared.

JMO

I only remember him saying he was ... falling in love ... with both girls ... like a said in a post last night ... every lead seems required to say that and it means diddly squat IMO. He’s said he’s in love with Lindsey though, then reiterated and said .. I love her .... that’s the only mention of love that I think has any true significance

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:17 am

@BlackHalo

Re: chemistry

See, for me, chemistry is not about shoving your tongue down someone's throat . It's about how someone makes you feel. It's about the butterflies. It's about having this person on your mind and not being able to sleep at night. It's about vulnerability and that's the big scare!

JMO

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:12 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Maybe we have all experienced love in different ways or we see love growing in different ways or where love happens in our own eyes. So to that I respect everyone how they perceive the love story perhaps developing or not. It was just my option who I thought was F1

IA therefore everyone see's things differently and are more than welcomed to state their opinion. No one is right or wrong.

yes

Good Post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am

Chris sharing a realization with his mom that in his dating history he left some good women behind due to his own, essentially, lack of past self awareness, suggests to me that with less than a week of filming left at that point he wouldn’t have been ready for a proposal to anyone. I think it hints at him rethinking what is important for him in a relationship, what is core.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Storybook wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Storybook wrote:

The viewer is watching love play out on a scripted television show. We are shown what the producers want us to see. Going by what we have been shown some people see Chris being more attracted to Mikaela than Lydnsey. I agree from what I have seen I am in the Lyndsey camp asher being the F1.

And plus, Chris has only voiced his love for one woman. And that woman is Lyndsey.
I agree, we are only seeing what the editors want us to see and how to see it.  Our job as viewers and sleuthers are to read between the lines, IMO and what is there is that He only said love with regards to Lyndsey.  With Mikaela, he said that he didn't know if he could fall in love.  IMO, the edit was pretty clear.....Mikaela set up the ending IMO that she didn't know if he could find love for her in time.  She didn't know if there was enough time left.  IMO, that's pretty clear that even she is noticing that he's more into Lyndsey than herself.

Re: the bold. You are totally right. Great pick up!

i kinda disagree..... chris said directly to Mikaela: because I have a hard time to open up, does not mean there is no MIKAELA AND CHRIS LOVE STORY and that I am not SERIOUS about us..... the woman I pictured walking hand in hand on Queen street (Toronto main street) is a polish brunnette girl, and it was YOU....

it was no PI..... it was told to her at the RC after their 1-1

the family accepted him.... I strongly think that he ask both dads their blessing which was received (I shared a vid about it)

mikaela had zero doubt when she arrived at fantasy date..... none

it was all HIS doubts about himself about commitment, Lindsey was not the main factor.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:12 pm

HEA,
If you’re going to insist on a cold water dousing of reality without warning....well, well....well...

I’LL BRING THE SMELLING SALTS!! cantstopl Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
HEA wrote:
so for me he is at a crossroad. and that is why he is struggling so much between lindsey and mike. one represent his past and the youth he never had and mike represent his present and future.

i like him. but he was never ready for this show when he did it. he needed to settle down and make the transition after baseball first

jmo

Of all the posts that go back and forth on who is F1, this post makes the most sense to me
Either of these girls should think long and hard about where Chris is in his life - he doesn't know what he wants to do and when Mik asked him what he was passionate about, he said being around positive people! I agree with HEA that Lyndsey represents the fun he missed out on when he was younger and that is why we see him so free with her. Mik represents what he should be searching for but something is missing ... and that something resides within Chris.

I think the best outcome for all 3 is that they find some way to remain friendly but go their separate ways. Lyndsey off to more adventures, Mikaela to find someone who treasures her for who she is and Chris to figure out what in life he truly wants and what he is passionate about. I have no doubt that this process has been therapeutic for Chris but just not long enough for him to break down his walls. Had he been a contestant on a bachelorette season and then went on to be the lead, I would trust his decision-making and willingness to open up a lot more than I do from the few weeks he's been the lead.

perfectly said thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:HEA,
If you’re going to insist on a cold water dousing of reality without warning....well, well....well...

I’LL BRING THE SMELLING SALTS!! cantstopl Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 1176891977

bring them on!!!!!!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:29 pm

after reading posts form all , I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm seeing too different Chrises.
Chris ,the 33 old man wants Mik and Chris, the Youth-ful wants Lyn. The question is which Chris is going to show up and make the final decision? Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 2498057887

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:

I heard him say that he loved both girls (that's what I remember -anyway) BUT he  only told Lyndsey that she keeps him up at night and she scares him. He said this to her twice (on 2 different episodes) During the last episode, Lyndsey reassured him (again) that she will help him go back to sleep and she'll show him that she's not scary.

JMO

I only remember him saying he was ... falling in love ... with both girls ... like a said in a post last night ... every lead seems required to say that and it means diddly squat IMO.  He’s said he’s in love with Lindsey though, then reiterated and said .. I love her  .... that’s the only mention of love that I think has any true significance

he said on PI about lindsey: I love her too.... not in love with

He said he fell in love with mikaela

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:36 pm

HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

JMO

I only remember him saying he was ... falling in love ... with both girls ... like a said in a post last night ... every lead seems required to say that and it means diddly squat IMO.  He’s said he’s in love with Lindsey though, then reiterated and said .. I love her  .... that’s the only mention of love that I think has any true significance

he said on PI about lindsey: I love her too.... not in love with

He said he fell in love with mikaela

I deleted episode so cant check but I’m almost positive he said .... I’m in love with Lindsey .... I love her ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill