SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:17 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:Jmo but could it be that mikeala is seen crying cause he tells her that he is still not sure and she is freaking out. She does think that they are soulmates her words.
I know it has been thought of otherwise, but IMO, I do see something black in the hands.  Knowing that the ring box she gave him night one is black, IMO, it's when he lets her go and gives her the ring box back.  IMO, cause she has said that she's wanting them to be together at the end, it would hurt her IMO that he let her go so that would account for the crying pic.

I always wonder what would have triggered Mikaela to cry so uncontrollably in that scene. I will admit it did cross my mind that maybe Chris decided to let her go early since he seemed like the kind of guy that will go for that. Of course, that is before all the alleged sightings and spoiler came out. Then I was expecting the Chris and Lynds connection to tone down a little but it actually came back stronger than ever last ep imo.

Idk, I guess that idea (letting Mik go before FRC) creep back to the back of my mind again. To be fair, it could be ignited by things said during their LCD or her insecurities got in the way momentarily while doing her itm. Hopefully, we will have more clues from WTA.
I thought that it was only one on SM that saw Mikaela and Chris, then the spoiler came out. IMO, I was always suspect of that as IMO there is no way that Chris and Mikaela would be allowed to be seen together in Toronto. Therefore, IMO, it's really under suspect that the sighting was real. Then take into account that "maybe" the spoiler was based on that sighting.....a sighting that would never be allowed by production. Something is really fishy with that.

that scene or pic IMO is really when Mikaela gets let go and as she isn't dressed in her finale dress, IMO, he comes over to let her go ahead of time....just like season 1 with Brad letting Whit go ahead of the ceremony. I don't see any other reason for it now since we know that it's not from the meet the family drama. Take that and the fact that IMO, the way Mikaela is holding her hands is completely un natural way, IMO, she'd only do that if she was holding something. Then seeing something dark in her hands, the ring box from night 1 is dark, IMO, it makes sense.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:17 am

Pinkgirl wrote:I definitely agree if she was a bit older and lived in TO. That would  have been a match made in heaven. They would have had to make up obstacles cause it would have been a given ( viewers would have no questions who was his F1 right out of that limo ). That's why I say hie heart is there with her. BUT we do see these true obstacles ( sad in away that the heart has to let something it wants free) if that's what happens in the end.

I honestly can’t imagine how that is going to go down if he let Lynds go. I mean it felt like whatever he say won’t be right imo. Most reasons for rejection during the FRC is always along the lines of the heart being fuller with someone else, I just don’t see it here imo. I would be ok with Chris choosing Mik too since she is obviously a great girl but I felt like the show didn’t show me that story. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:30 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:I definitely agree if she was a bit older and lived in TO. That would  have been a match made in heaven. They would have had to make up obstacles cause it would have been a given ( viewers would have no questions who was his F1 right out of that limo ). That's why I say hie heart is there with her. BUT we do see these true obstacles ( sad in away that the heart has to let something it wants free) if that's what happens in the end.

I honestly can’t imagine how that is going to go down if he let Lynds go. I mean it felt like whatever he say won’t be right imo. Most reasons for rejection during the FRC is always along the lines of the heart being fuller with someone else, I just don’t see it here imo. I would be ok with Chris choosing Mik too since she is obviously a great girl but I felt like the show didn’t show me that story. JMO.
IMO, the one thing that the Canadian Franchise has going for it is that it's far more invested and does show the love story of the season if you are into looking for it. Also what's been consistent with the franchise is the editing, the storytelling, the obstacle theme as starting in epi 1, and that they show the lead as the chaser and the F1 as the chasee. This time, that's only been happening with Lyndsey. I too can't imagine how this will go down if he indeed let Lynds go. Then take into acct the pic of Mikaela crying, and what looks like to be holding something, IMO that's her being let go before the FRC.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:32 am

4health wrote:So I have to say I see @HEA passionate examples of showing the Mikaela and Chris love story.    I have to say I don't see exactly like her but I can understand and have thought many times that Mikaela is the F1....my reasons are as follows:
#1 - RS Spoiler (do I believe or not)
#2 - She has been shown with Chris on every episode
#3 - Chris' emotional struggle with his mom matches Mikaela and it was set-up from Episode 1 during his introduction he says he has always struggled with opening up

My top three reasons Mikaela isn't the F1
#1 - She was always the one asking to chat with Chris'.  She was chasing him
#2 - Her first 1:1 was late in the season
#3 - She was the first to say "I love you" and that is usually the kiss of death

If I didn't have RS spoilers in the back of my mind I wouldn't even have a doubt about Lyndsey being the F1.   This season has reminded me so much of Jasmine's & Kevin editing and story....their issues were jealousy, communication, her family and distance also.  They highly edited them also and even were upset with the production team and cancelled all media after the show because of it IMO.

I always like your insights, no matter if they are different than mine hi

I understand why you believe that the 1-1 was late but for me the quality time was the same duration as a 1-1 and had also both a daylight portion and a night portion, just like a 1-1.

she did not say i love you but I am falling in love with you. she said  i love you only when the kiss goodbye at her parents. and yes she was aggressive to ask him to speak to him but with 20 girls, we know that shy girls never go far. also the edits showed her kissing  with catie and lindsey lurking them as if they witnessed their love story. I also remember that generally the F1 is zoomed endless time during first episode and this is why I picked her top 2 from day 1. Remember that I was no spoiled until episode 6. However, I was switching between catie and lindsey for top 2... happened they were all 3 top 3.

BUT... I totally see the signs that it breaks his heart to not pick Lindsey. I do not think his love story with mikaela should be diminished because he loved lindsey and could not handle all the bumps and picked the easy way. There is no easy way to pick someone and potentially propose. easy relationship with mikaela, heck yes. but not a second choice because he needed to pick someone. he could have refused.... and maybe this is what we will see although I doubt it. I think we do compare orange versus lemon. 2 different girls as his mom said, bringing different things on the table.... but at the end of the day, he picked mikaela (IF he did) because he believed she was the one he would have a life together and not a maybe life together. I think his internal fears to move there, not be accepted by her family, alone, away from his own family, with the potential rejection few years later by Lindsey was too much. He made the conscious decision that a long distance relationship was also not an option. so for me it is a different situation than jasmine/keven and she did not move to Toronto. SM pushed jasmine to hide and not confront mikhel fans. Keven is probably a good guy but he could not hold against mikhel. I feel like lindsey is the mikhel of the season. no matter what, mikaela will never be good enough for lindsey's fans.

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 am

Well from RS spoiler Chris doesn't give Mikeala the proposal in the end just date HMmm that would tell me he is not in love with that girl but definitely likes her enough to check it out in the real world and only last a week. I think that says it all ( if that spoiler is true) just was not there like Lyndsey.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:38 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Well from RS spoiler Chris doesn't give Mikeala the proposal in the end just date HMmm that would tell me he is not in love with that girl but definitely likes her enough to check it out in the real world and only last a week. I think that says it all ( if that spoiler is true) just was not there like Lyndsey.

and maybe MIKAELA refused the engagement... we.do.not.know.yet

and we know mikaela was HAPPY 2 weeks after the finale so the "one week"means nothing and was probably a way of spech.................. if the spoiler is true

but i disagree completely with people thinking that he did not love or care about mikaela. that is a pack of crapola imo

i will never rejoice to have the F1 from the "other team" breaking up after the show. i think it is always sad to see that. I'd rather think that no matter who "win" they will find their happy forever a la JP/ashley.

but being happy because he picked the "other girl" and rejoice that it does not work and think that he "should have, must have," picked the favorite.... nope..... lead made his choice to pick the one HE WANTED at the end..

MY opinion

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:43 am

Jmo but I really can't see mikeala refusing the engagement if she is that sure on there relationship. I could see Chris not proposing needs time to see what's missing in there love connection.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:47 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Jmo but I really can't see mikeala refusing the engagement if she is that sure on there relationship. I could see Chris not proposing needs time to see what's missing in there love connection.

she was not sure... that was the whole point of the pirate talk and the evening talk.......... and that was also the whole point to see the segment in the middle of the date with lindsey (never seen this kind of edit before)

and he said multiple times that she is perfect and the issue is HIS, not her

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 am

I have always said he loved her and cared for her that you can see BUT his words something missing. I like Mikeala nothing wrong with her at all great personality, funny, seems genuine. I'm not going about it like who I like better just the love story I see and who Chris's heart seems to be going for. It's the LOVE STORY not the girls

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:51 am

^^ we have to agree to completely disagree and I am good with that Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:53 am

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:So I have to say I see @HEA passionate examples of showing the Mikaela and Chris love story.    I have to say I don't see exactly like her but I can understand and have thought many times that Mikaela is the F1....my reasons are as follows:
#1 - RS Spoiler (do I believe or not)
#2 - She has been shown with Chris on every episode
#3 - Chris' emotional struggle with his mom matches Mikaela and it was set-up from Episode 1 during his introduction he says he has always struggled with opening up

My top three reasons Mikaela isn't the F1
#1 - She was always the one asking to chat with Chris'.  She was chasing him
#2 - Her first 1:1 was late in the season
#3 - She was the first to say "I love you" and that is usually the kiss of death

If I didn't have RS spoilers in the back of my mind I wouldn't even have a doubt about Lyndsey being the F1.   This season has reminded me so much of Jasmine's & Kevin editing and story....their issues were jealousy, communication, her family and distance also.  They highly edited them also and even were upset with the production team and cancelled all media after the show because of it IMO.

I always like your insights, no matter if they are different than mine hi

I understand why you believe that the 1-1 was late but for me the quality time was the same duration as a 1-1 and had also both a daylight portion and a night portion, just like a 1-1.

she did not say i love you but I am falling in love with you. she said  i love you only when the kiss goodbye at her parents. and yes she was aggressive to ask him to speak to him but with 20 girls, we know that shy girls never go far. also the edits showed her kissing  with catie and lindsey lurking them as if they witnessed their love story. I also remember that generally the F1 is zoomed endless time during first episode and this is why I picked her top 2 from day 1. Remember that I was no spoiled until episode 6. However, I was switching between catie and lindsey for top 2... happened they were all 3 top 3.

BUT... I totally see the signs that it breaks his heart to not pick Lindsey. I do not think his love story with mikaela should be diminished because he loved lindsey and could not handle all the bumps and picked the easy way. There is no easy way to pick someone and potentially propose. easy relationship with mikaela, heck yes. but not a second choice because he needed to pick someone.  he could have refused.... and maybe this is what we will see although I doubt it. I think we do compare orange versus lemon. 2 different girls as his mom said, bringing different things on the table.... but at the end of the day, he picked mikaela (IF he did) because he believed she was the one he would have a life together and not a maybe life together. I think his internal fears to move there, not be accepted by her family, alone, away from his own family, with the potential rejection few years later by Lindsey was too much. He made the conscious decision that a long distance relationship was also not an option. so for me it is a different situation than jasmine/keven and she did not move to Toronto. SM pushed jasmine to hide and not confront mikhel fans. Keven is probably a good guy but he could not hold against mikhel. I feel like lindsey is the mikhel of the season. no matter what, mikaela will never be good enough for lindsey's fans.

jmo

@HEA I like reading your thoughts also.  Like I posted, I understand your thoughts and just see things slightly different that's all.  My thought as to why I think her 1:1 was late in the season, that SQT time from the rapping (obvious winner) was not his choice...it was a competition.  He didn't really have his own personal say as to whom he had that time with IMO.  I just never thought that SQT was off the charts, all I saw was Mikaela chasing him, she was the one suggesting to kiss after every hole in, and Chris' even asked her "Oh we are doing that?" he wasn't the one suggesting it. IMO   So, the official 1:1 date was late, IMO I think he could have chosen her for any of the other earlier dates but he didn't.  I ask myself WHY?

Also, I read your thoughts about Mikaela's "I am falling in love with you" fireworks that he was all over her....so I don't understand then why at the RC he said to everyone that he was conflicted with his thoughts etc. He even had to apologize to her for not being totally engaged in her.

Last edited by 4health on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:55 am

Pinkgirl wrote:I have always said he loved her and cared for her that you can see BUT his words something missing. I like Mikeala nothing wrong with her at all great personality, funny, seems genuine. I'm not going about it like who I like better just the love story I see and who Chris's heart seems to be going for.  It's the LOVE STORY not the girls

Absolutely I am #teamlovestory too. IMO the love story being shown is between Chris and Lyndsey. However if the spoiler is true, then something very major happens between them at the very end.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill