SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:43 am

Pinkgirl wrote:There basically dealing with real life stuff that could and would happen with the age difference and there family's how they would feel about that. As well heck even where do you live when both want to be close to there family's.

I agree. It will take a lot of love and guts to take a chance on that, especially for Chris imo. I’am hoping I will see that on that final Wednesday despite the odds. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 3552228123

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:47 am

Storybook wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:Maybe we have all experienced love in different ways or we see love growing in different ways or where love happens in our own eyes. So to that I respect everyone how they perceive the love story perhaps developing or not. It was just my option who I thought was F1

The viewer is watching love play out on a scripted television show. We are shown what the producers want us to see. Going by what we have been shown some people see Chris being more attracted to Mikaela than Lydnsey. I agree from what I have seen I am in the Lyndsey camp asher being the F1.

And plus, Chris has only voiced his love for one woman. And that woman is Lyndsey.
I agree, we are only seeing what the editors want us to see and how to see it. Our job as viewers and sleuthers are to read between the lines, IMO and what is there is that He only said love with regards to Lyndsey. With Mikaela, he said that he didn't know if he could fall in love. IMO, the edit was pretty clear.....Mikaela set up the ending IMO that she didn't know if he could find love for her in time. She didn't know if there was enough time left. IMO, that's pretty clear that even she is noticing that he's more into Lyndsey than herself.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:51 am

Pinkgirl wrote:There basically dealing with real life stuff that could and would happen with the age difference and there family's how they would feel about that. As well heck even where do you live when both want to be close to there family's.
I personally see the connection between Chris and Lyndsey to be real life stuff throughout the season compared to the "bubble like" he has with Mikaela. I don't see how he would give up on that and Lyndsey

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:55 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Storybook wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:Maybe we have all experienced love in different ways or we see love growing in different ways or where love happens in our own eyes. So to that I respect everyone how they perceive the love story perhaps developing or not. It was just my option who I thought was F1

The viewer is watching love play out on a scripted television show. We are shown what the producers want us to see. Going by what we have been shown some people see Chris being more attracted to Mikaela than Lydnsey. I agree from what I have seen I am in the Lyndsey camp asher being the F1.

And plus, Chris has only voiced his love for one woman. And that woman is Lyndsey.
I agree, we are only seeing what the editors want us to see and how to see it.  Our job as viewers and sleuthers are to read between the lines, IMO and what is there is that He only said love with regards to Lyndsey.  With Mikaela, he said that he didn't know if he could fall in love.  IMO, the edit was pretty clear.....Mikaela set up the ending IMO that she didn't know if he could find love for her in time.  She didn't know if there was enough time left.  IMO, that's pretty clear that even she is noticing that he's more into Lyndsey than herself.

Re: the bold. You are totally right. Great pick up!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:34 am

I also can’t see a grand passion, or any really, between Chris and Mikaela. IMO they are trying but you can’t just manufacture it. Two things cemented it for me.

1. Their date with fireworks: Mikaela just professed her love and all they could muster were limp hands and plain lip on lip action. Honestly even his kisses with Brittany and Catie were more passionate.
2. Their talk on the pirate ship: Chris looked like he was wiping something off her shoulder and she was playing with his shirt. I could just see tptb telling them to be more affectionate and this was all they could muster. IMO there was nothing intimate there.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:36 am

HEA wrote:
so for me he is at a crossroad. and that is why he is struggling so much between lindsey and mike. one represent his past and the youth he never had and mike represent his present and future.

i like him. but he was never ready for this show when he did it. he needed to settle down and make the transition after baseball first

jmo

Of all the posts that go back and forth on who is F1, this post makes the most sense to me
Either of these girls should think long and hard about where Chris is in his life - he doesn't know what he wants to do and when Mik asked him what he was passionate about, he said being around positive people! I agree with HEA that Lyndsey represents the fun he missed out on when he was younger and that is why we see him so free with her. Mik represents what he should be searching for but something is missing ... and that something resides within Chris.

I think the best outcome for all 3 is that they find some way to remain friendly but go their separate ways. Lyndsey off to more adventures, Mikaela to find someone who treasures her for who she is and Chris to figure out what in life he truly wants and what he is passionate about. I have no doubt that this process has been therapeutic for Chris but just not long enough for him to break down his walls. Had he been a contestant on a bachelorette season and then went on to be the lead, I would trust his decision-making and willingness to open up a lot more than I do from the few weeks he's been the lead.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:43 am

I could see Chris and Lyndsey going camping , hiking going on trips together just the two of them and also taking there kids on hikes that's not far fetched. He is a more a quite type and private so I think that would be compatible with them two. I think maybe if him and mikeala met outside the Bach they would have time to build on there relationship cause on the show Lyndsey seems to have his heart. But we shall see soon enough.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:07 am

Pinkgirl wrote:I could see Chris and Lyndsey going camping , hiking going on trips together just the two of them and also taking there kids on hikes that's not far fetched. He is a more a quite type and private so I think that would be compatible with them two. I think maybe if him and mikeala met outside the Bach they would have time to build on there relationship cause on the show Lyndsey seems to have his heart. But we shall see soon enough.

I have to agree with the bolded after watching the last show ( well really I did all season) because except for maybe 2 kisses between Milk and Chris it was Mik that went in for the kisses on this last episode and even then Chris acted like he has [playing a part.. With Lyndsey he goes in more often. Plus at the end IMO what I saw was a man telling his mother that yes, he was afraid, but that he knew he was already head over heels in love with Linds. No man says they have crazy stupid love for a women if they don't really have it.. JMHO.. I have looked and looked and I can't find that passionate fire between him and Mik. Maybe this next show will show me something I've yet to see.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:15 am

Agent99 wrote:I also can’t see a grand passion, or any really, between Chris and Mikaela. IMO they are trying but you can’t just manufacture it.  Two things cemented it for me.  

1. Their date with fireworks:  Mikaela just professed her love and all they could muster were limp hands and plain lip on lip action.  Honestly even his kisses with Brittany and Catie were more passionate.
2. Their talk on the pirate ship:  Chris looked like he was wiping something off her shoulder and she was playing with his shirt.  I could just see tptb telling them to be more affectionate and this was all they could muster.  IMO there was nothing intimate there.

I agree. With Mikaela, for a while now IMO, he's been going through the motions. Trying to playcate the producers, but not really taking it seriously enough. IMO, that's cause he's all in with Lyndsey. Again, his words. In epi 5 he was already at that spot as he himself said that he's moving the chips all in on her.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 am

Pinkgirl wrote:I could see Chris and Lyndsey going camping , hiking going on trips together just the two of them and also taking there kids on hikes that's not far fetched. He is a more a quite type and private so I think that would be compatible with them two. I think maybe if him and mikeala met outside the Bach they would have time to build on there relationship cause on the show Lyndsey seems to have his heart. But we shall see soon enough.
I agree, IMO, he's said himself that he's the outdoor type and loves to be active. IMO, Lyndsey can teach Chris the fine art of hiking. LOL. But seriously, I do see how they fit together. I see how they can have a great life together and for that matter, Vancouver is only a 4 hr flight from Toronto....think that they can manage that easily to spend time with the family there.

LoveDovez wrote:

I have to agree with the bolded after watching the last show ( well really I did all season) because except for maybe 2 kisses between Milk and Chris it was Mik that went in for the kisses on this last episode and even then Chris acted like he has [playing a part.. With Lyndsey he goes in more often. Plus at the end IMO what I saw was a man telling his mother that yes, he was afraid, but that he knew he was already head over heels in love with Linds. No man says they have crazy stupid love for a women if they don't really have it.. JMHO.. I have looked and looked and I can't find that passionate fire between him and Mik. Maybe this next show will show me something I've yet to see.
I had for a long time seen Mikaela as the chaser between the two but not the other way around.I have to say that starting epi 5 when they set up the storyline of him being all in with Lyndsey, I have been missing that fire and proper convo's with Mikaela. During the FD, they really didn't have a lot of chemistry and once again, it was Mikaela that instigated it all. Not Chris. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:24 am

@Aunties_Love

I heard him say that he loved both girls (that's what I remember -anyway) BUT he only told Lyndsey that she keeps him up at night and she scares him. He said this to her twice (on 2 different episodes) During the last episode, Lyndsey reassured him (again) that she will help him go back to sleep and she'll show him that she's not scary.

So for me, he wants her bad but boy is he scared.

JMO

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:34 am

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love

I heard him say that he loved both girls (that's what I remember -anyway) BUT he  only told Lyndsey that she keeps him up at night and she scares him. He said this to her twice (on 2 different episodes) During the last episode, Lyndsey reassured him (again) that she will help him go back to sleep and she'll show him that she's not scary.

So for me, he wants her bad but boy is he scared.

JMO
Yea, I can only see him choosing Lyndsey right now. He's the one doing the chasing, going in for the kisses, etc. IMO, Lyndsey and Chris are dealing with real life stuff and not just the fluff and easy stuff. IMO, it's too easy and smooth with Mikaela without any serious discussions, obstacles, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill