SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 am

Sprite wrote:Polish...not polished.

i know. it is an old SC... thank you very much to bear the typos......
i think you already mentioned it to me
I am french mother tongue and yes I do typos but i think even english mother tongue do to
but i think everyone understood.... but thank you for the second reminder.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:44 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:i am not sure we see the same show in terms of chemistry with mikaela....

was it not the same guy who could not stop kissing her during the golf? of kiss her, held her, kissing her on her neck during the dancing... or kissing her since episode 2... the scene that was never seen on tv but mik shared the picture... or the finally 2 times and the hard yes about accepting to forego to the fantasy suite? They kissed all the freaking time, he held her all the time as if he could not help but do it.

he kissed her head, her hand, her arm, her shoulder.... i do not recall him doing the same or as much with lindsey..

for me it was passionate (his words)

i mean they probably kissed over 20 times during the mini golf... him saying that he found any excuse to do it

no chemistry or little chemistry??? really???

To me that was Trish all over again.
I agree.  I know that I was an avid Trish fan in the season, but I failed then to see what was happening between Tim and April.  After seeing the season again with different eyes, I saw that it was Trish chasing Tim and Tim chasing April.  This time I see Chris chasing Lyndsey and Mikaela chasing Chris.

Agent99 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:i am not sure we see the same show in terms of chemistry with mikaela....

was it not the same guy who could not stop kissing her during the golf? of kiss her, held her, kissing her on her neck during the dancing... or kissing her since episode 2... the scene that was never seen on tv but mik shared the picture... or the finally 2 times and the hard yes about accepting to forego to the fantasy suite? They kissed all the freaking time, he held her all the time as if he could not help but do it.

he kissed her head, her hand, her arm, her shoulder.... i do not recall him doing the same or as much with lindsey..

for me it was passionate (his words)

i mean they probably kissed over 20 times during the mini golf... him saying that he found any excuse to do it

no chemistry or little chemistry??? really???

IMO when the lead is kissing a girl on the hand, shoulder etc it is because he doesn't want to have to kiss her on the lips yet again.   Reminds me of Matty and Tara last year - he was kissing her like that, and when push came to shove at the end, they could barely look at each other.  So yes IMO he doesn't do that with Lyndsey cause all he wants to do is kiss her on the lips Hugesmile

I agree.  Last episode is the first time all season that we saw Chris actually kiss the back of Lyndsey's hand. Other than that, he's only been kissing her on the lips. He hasn't used the hand as a regular and I didn't see him kiss her on the shoulders. IMO, what Chris has done with Lyndsey is more personal, intimate, and speaking more to his true feelings for her.

HEA wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

IMO when the lead is kissing a girl on the hand, shoulder etc it is because he doesn't want to have to kiss her on the lips yet again.   Reminds me of Matty and Tara last year - he was kissing her like that, and when push came to shove at the end, they could barely look at each other.  So yes IMO he doesn't do that with Lyndsey cause all he wants to do is kiss her on the lips Hugesmile

I kinda disagree...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Ouch13
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 4614

...taken out for brevity
for me at MTP it was over with Lindsey. yes he had a good time with her in fantasy suite but he also had a good time with mikaela....

It was like he wanted a menage a trois if allowed, if possible, if all parties agreed and if people would not yell bloody murder.... her mom said it right: if both of the girls could be one....

my sc
The kiss on her hand was the first time I had seen that in the whole season....normally he can't get enough of kissing her on the lips. Look at how romantic and quiet her FD was compared to Mikalea's which had a bunch of hired pirates.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:02 am

Jmo but could it be that mikeala is seen crying cause he tells her that he is still not sure and she is freaking out. She does think that they are soulmates her words.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:07 am

I really don't get it when it was said( it was over between Lyndsey and Chris after meeting his parents) I think by talking to his parents it made him realize that his heart was with Lyndsey and his parents would be ok with it. At no time did I think meeting her family it was a no go for them. Cause he would have said goodbye as he did with a lot of the girls , he really didn't keep anyone if he didn't see anything there. Even with the last for girls he let them go as soon as he could.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 am

Well hopefully after women tell all they will show a few more scenes that we can make a few more perditions of what might transpire between them all.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:16 am

Pinkgirl wrote:Jmo but could it be that mikeala is seen crying cause he tells her that he is still not sure and she is freaking out. She does think that they are soulmates her words.
I know it has been thought of otherwise, but IMO, I do see something black in the hands. Knowing that the ring box she gave him night one is black, IMO, it's when he lets her go and gives her the ring box back. IMO, cause she has said that she's wanting them to be together at the end, it would hurt her IMO that he let her go so that would account for the crying pic.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 am

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 and Pinkgirl,

Re: taking a chance on Lyndsey

One thing that stuck out for me, during the last episode, is how very close Chris is to his parents. In my opinion,  I think that it would be extremely difficult for someone like him to make that kind of move.

On top of all the other things stacked against Lyndsey, this is a big one!! Moving and leaving everything and everyone you know is a hard thing to do.

I know it would be very romantic but truly, I don't think that he's up to that

JMO

Not easy for sure. I think alot of commitment and self-belief will be needed for him to take the leap with Lyndsey. TBH, I can actually see a lot of back and forth (in an angsty way rather than unsureness) from his expressions when he is having serious conversations with Lyndsey up till the last ep. One moment he seem really insecure about their prospect then next moment his eyes will light up again after some assurance from Lynds. My stand on this is feelings is never the issue with them, the struggle comes from the glaring bumps(age, distance and family).

Whether to Choose lynds or let her go? I think enormous amount of self convincing need to be done on Chris’s part for either scenario. From what I saw from screen, I think his heart is always with Lynds. IMO, If Lynds is based in Toronto and a little older, she would have been a lock long ago.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 am

body language... faces expressions...

there is no doubt in my mind that it was over with Lindsey at MTP. none

and the fact that he kissed her the 3rd time was for me not a "I cannot get enough of you" but more of a sad moment for him. Yes he loved her. but his parents confirmed what he already knew... sometimes loving a person is not enough.

plus right after both fantasy night, chris said he was confused... i have no doubt that it went very well with BOTH girls and maybe he did not have the clarity he thought he would.

so again, IMO, it sounds very cliché but he truly loved both of them. If he picked mikaela, it means he was not ready to make the sacrifice to leave behind his own family and take a risk with lindsey. if he picked mikaela, it is imo because he found the no bumps on the road and the perspective to spend the 50 years (*) with her not such a burden....

(*) sarcasm but still at that moment, that was the decision he made.

my opinion

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Ffff11
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Ccc12
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Jijiji11
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Ioi12
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Yfgvh11
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Popo12
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Kh10
my sc

but from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:00 am

I definitely agree if she was a bit older and lived in TO. That would have been a match made in heaven. They would have had to make up obstacles cause it would have been a given ( viewers would have no questions who was his F1 right out of that limo ). That's why I say hie heart is there with her. BUT we do see these true obstacles ( sad in away that the heart has to let something it wants free) if that's what happens in the end.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:Jmo but could it be that mikeala is seen crying cause he tells her that he is still not sure and she is freaking out. She does think that they are soulmates her words.
I know it has been thought of otherwise, but IMO, I do see something black in the hands.  Knowing that the ring box she gave him night one is black, IMO, it's when he lets her go and gives her the ring box back.  IMO, cause she has said that she's wanting them to be together at the end, it would hurt her IMO that he let her go so that would account for the crying pic.

I always wonder what would have triggered Mikaela to cry so uncontrollably in that scene. I will admit it did cross my mind that maybe Chris decided to let her go early since he seemed like the kind of guy that will go for that. Of course, that is before all the alleged sightings and spoiler came out. Then I was expecting the Chris and Lynds connection to tone down a little but it actually came back stronger than ever last ep imo.

Idk, I guess that idea (letting Mik go before FRC) creep back to the back of my mind again. To be fair, it could be ignited by things said during their LCD or her insecurities got in the way momentarily while doing her itm. Hopefully, we will have more clues from WTA.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:07 am

Just a question, but how do we account for how Chris has been backing away from Mikaela since epi 7.  He rarely if ever goes in for the kisses with her, he rarely if ever reaches out for her.  IMO, he always reaches in for kisses with Lyndsey, always reaching out to her to pull her in to him.  IMO, it`s basically been over with Mikaela for a while now.

Once again, different pics at different times during the episode can be suggestive of another scenario so IMO, it means very little.  But what is consistently seen is that Mikaela is the instigator of his affection.  With Lyndsey, HE'S the instigator.  He wants to show affection, HE wants to pull her in all the time for hugs and kisses, HE wants to hold her close, HE wants to reserve the quiet intimate dates for her.  IMO, in past seasons, when the lead is chasing, that's who the F1 is.  All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:12 am

So I have to say I see @HEA passionate examples of showing the Mikaela and Chris love story.    I have to say I don't see exactly like her but I can understand and have thought many times that Mikaela is the F1....my reasons are as follows:
#1 - RS Spoiler (do I believe or not)
#2 - She has been shown with Chris on every episode
#3 - Chris' emotional struggle with his mom matches Mikaela and it was set-up from Episode 1 during his introduction he says he has always struggled with opening up

My top three reasons Mikaela isn't the F1
#1 - She was always the one asking to chat with Chris'.  She was chasing him
#2 - Her first 1:1 was late in the season
#3 - She was the first to say "I love you" and that is usually the kiss of death

If I didn't have RS spoilers in the back of my mind I wouldn't even have a doubt about Lyndsey being the F1.   This season has reminded me so much of Jasmine's & Kevin editing and story....their issues were jealousy, communication, her family and distance also.  They highly edited them also and even were upset with the production team and cancelled all media after the show because of it IMO.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill