SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 am

@HEA
I'd really be interested in the pics that you are talking about as I can't seem to see them or understand what rings you are saying. Also, if you could, I'd be interested in your thoughts as to why Mikaela is crying.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by 4health Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:heard about it how?  Meaning if she was sent home, we'd see it then and that's to come or ??

BTW, thanks for doign that as I honestly don't remember seeing it that far along.

@Aunties_Love what I meant is if the black box was part of the ending/story and truly Mikaela and Chris' love story either the ending or giving it back, I would think that tptb would have kept it in during their first 1:1 chat that I screenshot and you see Mikaels does pick it up and talks to Chris about it, but they did not show it, because IMO it doesn't matter, it's not part of the story.

IMO Mikaela has nothing in her hands in that screenshot.  That shot you posted is a snippet of time, if you capture one later you will see she goes to cover her face and she couldn't do that if she had a box in her hands. IMO

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Screen21
@4health
As I do appreciate your thoughts, do you think this could be from an early rejection as in before the FRC?

@Aunties_Love I don't know. I have thought about it and it could be anything. But, an interesting question is why did tptb edit this right after the scene of Chris on the beach in his finale suit with a voiceover "maybe I am truly scared of taking the next step" and then this shot of Mikaela crying. If you really watch the season preview at the end of episode 1 I get the impression that it is all about Mikaela. That this scene of her crying is her fear that he is so confused and that he won't let her in. You hear in the preview Mikaela say I feel like pulling away a little bit" The preview around the finale scenes and Chris' voiceovers just don't match with a Lyndsey and Chris ending IMO. I do think it is Lyndsey's voice that says about not ready for an engagement and she has to walk away. Chris' voiceover with a scene of him standing at FRC that he only talks about one girl. You don't hear him say "falling for two girls" and it ends with a voiceover "I want to let her in but I am scared" ....."I'm just hoping it's not too late".

At the end of Jasmine's preview showing her at the FRC her voice over is about her falling in love with two guys and then one that says "part of me wants to turn around and change my mind" and hindsight looking back that is what her season was about. The major viewers wanted her to change her mind.

So, what does the voiceovers mean at the end of Chris' preview. The story is there IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:55 am

HEA wrote:I shared a clip a while back when was discussed the dark tissue and I mentioned it was her dress between her hands and still the same conclusion to me... she has nothing in her hand. we can clearly see she is not holding anything

however, she is not wearing her moonstone ring anymore and I wonder if she gave it to him at one point.... however, i noticed she is wearing this ring on her IG... but not on this segment. so I've been intringued to know why. he said during the diner: do I have to kiss it too and she said yes and he did. so for me it is her lucky ring.

for me it is her coming to the realization that she will not be engaged at the end. This looks like the "last talk" before the finale (we saw mikhel and keven last talk with jasmine). so either chris said that he is not ready or she said he is not read, whomever who said it, she is sad about it. could be an early elimination as well but I really doubt it. I think he said that he was not ready to propose and she took it as he was not ready to commit with her.

then he will have a clarity moment... i hope it is not too late...

mikfinale from HEA on Vimeo.

The bolded part, could that actually be related to Lyndsey and not Mikaela. What I mean is that since all the questioning, the doubts, the wondering if the age and distance was going to be a factor. I am wondering if it is from then and him saying that he hopes it's not too late, could entirely be related to her and not Mikaela IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:12 am

@Aunties_Love That is exactly what I have thought...relates to all the difficulties he has with Lyndsay, but I can see the other side as well.

Regarding that quote from Lyndsay about not being ready for an engagement and walking away...could that not be from an earlier time rather than from before the FRC? All they need to do is ask her a leading question...."What would you do if you were not feeling it with Chris?"...until they get the kind of answer that suits them and then edit and insert wherever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:18 am

Sprite wrote:@Aunties_Love That is exactly what I have thought...relates to all the difficulties he has with Lyndsay, but I can see the other side as well.

Regarding that quote from Lyndsay about not being ready for an engagement and walking away...could that not be from an earlier time rather than from before the FRC? All they need to do is ask her a leading question...."What would you do if you were not feeling it with Chris?"...until they get the kind of answer that suits them and then edit and insert wherever.
Regarding the bolded, IMO it could very well be.  I am wanting to say she may well of said it before her epi 2 date or if not, then before her epi 5 date.  Especially when the age card came out, she may of said that if he doesn't want to get to know her then she's going home.  Anything like that could possibly be it, IMO.

right now, I have a really hard time that those words would come out of her mouth as she's really all in with him right now.

ETA:

Thanks for your thoughts @4health. I find it interesting that the pic of Mikaela crying is coming after the beach scene with Chris. IMO, the meaning could be that he's let her go and this is the effects it's having on Mikaela. I just don't see with how this season is being edited that Mikalea will be the F1 right now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:14 am

I really don't think that ITM of Mik crying is from an elimination. For one I don't think they would blatantly spoil the F2 elimination by putting it in the teaser and wouldn't Chris be walking her to the car/limo? When would she have time to give the ITM in a secluded spot like that? JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:29 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Aunties_Love That is exactly what I have thought...relates to all the difficulties he has with Lyndsay, but I can see the other side as well.

Regarding the bolded, IMO it could very well be.  I am wanting to say she may well of said it before her epi 2 date or if not, then before her epi 5 date.  Especially when the age card came out, she may of said that if he doesn't want to get to know her then she's going home.  Anything like that could possibly be it, IMO.

right now, I have a really hard time that those words would come out of her mouth as she's really all in with him right now.

ETA:

Thanks for your thoughts @4health.  I find it interesting that the pic of Mikaela crying is coming after the beach scene with Chris.  IMO, the meaning could be that he's let her go and this is the effects it's having on Mikaela.  I just don't see with how this season is being edited that Mikalea will be the F1 right now.

That is why I asked because I thought I remembered her saying something like that. Not the exact quote we have been hearing, but something similar enough to that, that I thought it could have been used to splice and dice and edited in appropriately.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:44 am

[quote="devilmaycar3"][quote="tatladylu"]@devilmaycar3 and Pinkgirl,

Re: taking a chance on Lyndsey

One thing that stuck out for me, during the last episode, is how very close Chris is to his parents. In my opinion,  I think that it would be extremely difficult for someone like him to make that kind of move.

On top of all the other things stacked against Lyndsey, this is a big one!! Moving and leaving everything and everyone you know is a hard thing to do.

I know it would be very romantic but truly, I don't think that he's up to that

JMO

[/quote]

Not easy for sure. I think alot of commitment and self-belief will be needed for him to take the leap with Lyndsey. TBH, I can actually see a lot of back and forth (in an angsty way rather than unsureness) from his expressions when he is having serious conversations with Lyndsey up till the last ep. One moment he seem really insecure about their prospect then next moment his eyes will light up again after some assurance from Lynds. My stand on this is feelings is never the issue with them, the struggle comes from the glaring bumps(age, distance and family).

Whether to Choose lynds or let her go? I think enormous amount of self convincing need to be done on Chris’s part for either scenario. From what I saw from screen, I think his heart is always with Lynds. IMO, If Lynds is based in Toronto and a little older, she would have been a lock long ago.[/quote]

Totally agree!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:48 am

Well I tried to quote what you said, devilmaycar3, but the format looks weird. 1st the mention button, now the quotes....I don't know!
Lol!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:54 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

ETA:

Thanks for your thoughts @4health.  I find it interesting that the pic of Mikaela crying is coming after the beach scene with Chris.  IMO, the meaning could be that he's let her go and this is the effects it's having on Mikaela.  I just don't see with how this season is being edited that Mikalea will be the F1 right now.

That is why I asked because I thought I remembered her saying something like that. Not the exact quote we have been hearing, but something similar enough to that, that I thought it could have been used to splice and dice and edited in appropriately.
I do think that those words were used earlier in the season in some format and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's spliced and diced as that too would fit the format of their time together throughout the season. Seems that Lyndsey's and Chris's time is so spliced and diced making me think that a whole pile more happened than what we saw. Where as with Mikaela, it was smoother as far as edit goes...kind of what we see is what there was and not much more. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 am

tatladylu wrote:Well I tried to quote what you said, devilmaycar3, but the format looks weird. 1st the mention button, now the quotes....I don't know!
Lol!!

Don't sweat it. Thanks for replying. Smiley

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:32 am

BlackHalo wrote:I really don't think that ITM of Mik crying is from an elimination. For one I don't think they would blatantly spoil the F2 elimination by putting it in the teaser and wouldn't Chris be walking her to the car/limo? When would she have time to give the ITM in a secluded spot like that? JMO.
Well, if she's been eliminated privately before the FRC, then it could happen in the back of her unit.  IMO.  We know in season 1, Brad went and let Whit go the same day as the FRC.  So, IMO, it wouldn't be the first time that the lead said goodbye to the F2 in private ahead of time.  FWIW, I don't know if it is an ITM, but it is caught on video of Mikaela crying.

In the season teaser of season 1 of Bachelor Canada, Brad/Whit time was clearly in there of when she was let go so IMO, this could be the second time.
Below are from the time Brad let Whitney go before the FRC.  

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 2017-446
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 2017-447

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu7gcu

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill