SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am

@Aunties_Love I really have no idea. She could be holding something in her hand or she could be holding her hand together as a way to calm herself or she could have hurt her hand.

I guess we will have to wait to see what's up...if they even end up showing it to us.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:03 am

Sprite wrote:@Aunties_Love I really have no idea. She could be holding something in her hand or she could be holding her hand together as a way to calm herself or she could have hurt her hand.

I guess we will have to wait to see what's up...if they even end up showing it to us.
I am very interested in it. Thinking it could be from maybe Chris letting her go ahead of time????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I remember watching that part again, and Chris had it in his hands

I just had to correct this discussion. Here is the trail of the black box.

Mikaela walking in to house after meeting Chris....black box in her hands
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen15

Black box in her hands with drink in other hand
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen14

Black box in her hands as she sits down for 1:1
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen16

Black box on the end table by candles
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen17

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen18

Then you see her pick up the black box at the end of their conversation but shows has already moved on to next 1:1
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen19
chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen20

So, if the box is part of the ending I think we would possibly have heard about it IMO.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:10 am

heard about it how?  Meaning if she was sent home, we'd see it then and that's to come or ??

BTW, thanks for doign that as I honestly don't remember seeing it that far along.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:19 am

@4health Great job getting that together so fast. Thanks.

I don't quite remember what that was all about with the box. What was the point?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:heard about it how?  Meaning if she was sent home, we'd see it then and that's to come or ??

BTW, thanks for doign that as I honestly don't remember seeing it that far along.

@Aunties_Love what I meant is if the black box was part of the ending/story and truly Mikaela and Chris' love story either the ending or giving it back, I would think that tptb would have kept it in during their first 1:1 chat that I screenshot and you see Mikaels does pick it up and talks to Chris about it, but they did not show it, because IMO it doesn't matter, it's not part of the story.

IMO Mikaela has nothing in her hands in that screenshot. That shot you posted is a snippet of time, if you capture one later you will see she goes to cover her face and she couldn't do that if she had a box in her hands. IMO

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen21

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am

Sprite wrote:@4health Great job getting that together so fast. Thanks.

I don't quite remember what that was all about with the box. What was the point?

@Sprite it was about Mikaela's limo greeting and she had promise rings in the black box. Chris made a promise to talk to her first and some were thinking he gave it back to her at the finale

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 am

@4health Thank you.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:25 am

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:heard about it how?  Meaning if she was sent home, we'd see it then and that's to come or ??

@Aunties_Love what I meant is if the black box was part of the ending/story and truly Mikaela and Chris' love story either the ending or giving it back, I would think that tptb would have kept it in during their first 1:1 chat that I screenshot and you see Mikaels does pick it up and talks to Chris about it, but they did not show it, because IMO it doesn't matter, it's not part of the story.

IMO Mikaela has nothing in her hands in that screenshot.  That shot you posted is a snippet of time, if you capture one later you will see she goes to cover her face and she couldn't do that if she had a box in her hands. IMO

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Screen21
@4health
As I do appreciate your thoughts, do you think this could be from an early rejection as in before the FRC?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:33 am

I shared a clip a while back when was discussed the dark tissue and I mentioned it was her dress between her hands and still the same conclusion to me... she has nothing in her hand. we can clearly see she is not holding anything

however, she is not wearing her moonstone ring anymore and I wonder if she gave it to him at one point.... however, i noticed she is wearing this ring on her IG... but not on this segment. so I've been intringued to know why. he said during the diner: do I have to kiss it too and she said yes and he did. so for me it is her lucky ring.

for me it is her coming to the realization that she will not be engaged at the end. This looks like the "last talk" before the finale (we saw mikhel and keven last talk with jasmine). so either chris said that he is not ready or she said he is not read, whomever who said it, she is sad about it. could be an early elimination as well but I really doubt it. I think he said that he was not ready to propose and she took it as he was not ready to commit with her.

then he will have a clarity moment... i hope it is not too late...

mikfinale from HEA on Vimeo.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:42 am

what rings @HEA, can you provide pics?  Thanks.

ETA: what's more, I would be interested in your thoughts as to why she is crying in the pic as we now know it has nothing to do with MTP

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:43 am

Aunties_Love wrote:what rings @HEA, can you provide pics?  Thanks.

you can find it on her IG
it is her moonstone ring she is always wearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill