SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:09 pm

@lipsis It actually angered me when I heard her say that. What was going on in her mind?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Who was looking after the baby while she was in there? A nanny? Because she made the comment to Julie about being a "Single Mom". Where's the dad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@lipsis It actually angered me when I heard her say that. What was going on in her mind?

The pay cheque?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:55 pm

According to Kesha, she is going through a divorce. She/they have a one year old daughter who is being cared for by her mom somewhere in SoCal. Not sure what happened to the dad. She said she did the show because she had to make a living and support her kid.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Yeah, I happened to see ET at the restaurant while eating this evening. I couldn't hear everything but I could see wedding photos of her and the dad. Must have been "paternity" issues because I did hear that it was confirmed he was the dad.

She interviewed with ET today and the baby was with her for the interview although not shown. Cameron did the interview and he mentioned it afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 am

Ary nominated Shannon and James. Shannon, the BB superfan, is losing it. She's acting like she's given up and wants to leave. Real or fake? I dunno. Seems real though.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 am

Smart to put up Shannon and James. Shan needs to work hard to win POV.

lipsis wrote:Kesha never should have been on the show. She's still breast feeding and had to pump in the house. She was never in a position to play the whole game.

This. Was so confused why she even joined. Guess the $$ was worth it. no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:05 am

keisha husband left her the day she announced she pregnant and hasn't looked back.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:08 am

Linds911 wrote:Smart to put up Shannon and James. Shan needs to work hard to win POV.

lipsis wrote:Kesha never should have been on the show. She's still breast feeding and had to pump in the house. She was never in a position to play the whole game.

This. Was so confused why she even joined. Guess the $$ was worth it. no idea
She got 200,000 for going on the show

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 pm

mizzoufan wrote:keisha husband left her the day she announced she pregnant and hasn't looked back.

Really? That's terrible. He's a jerk. And she has terrible husband-picking skills.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 am

After over seven hours the veto competition is finally over. James was victorious.

According to the Reddit insider Omarosa asked for a medic...again. Don’t know if it’s true. She is in the house though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:33 am

7 hours!? Dang props to James. well guess it's bye bye Shannon unless Ari puts up someone else to backdoor?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite