SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Full house tour with the Chenbot

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:24 pm

We got 15 minutes of surprise feeds today. Nothing much going on. It appears that the girls have formed an alliance. Those always go well. giggling CBS has hinted that we may get more sneak peeks.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:43 pm

ET Canada did interviews with all the celeb houseguests. The interviewer is Ika Wong. She was on two seasons of BB Canada. Most of them were pretty fun to watch. I particularly liked Brandi's because the girl makes me laugh and always says what I'm thinking and Ross' because we see the lower key Ross that could very well win the game.

This is the playlist, if you want to watch any or all of them

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZ9GR-4PXMwtG_cBSIXxWjTOLd0GAauJ

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:36 pm

We got another 15 minutes of feeds tonight.  I think James and Mark are nominated. It's hard to tell for sure with only 15 minutes of clues. Not sure of the HOH but I'm guessing it's one of the girls.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Image22

ETA: we got another 15 minutes on Tuesday. It looks like it's actually James and Chuck on the block and Shannon holds the veto. Miss Colombia and James are dressed like babies and must crawl around the house.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 pm

I saw a photo of a tweet by Kaitlyn on Joker's. Evidently she was supposed to be on Celebrity Big Brother. I had read that Brandi was cast the Friday before the announcement to replace someone. Guess that someone was Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:07 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I saw a photo of a tweet by Kaitlyn on Joker's. Evidently she was supposed to be on Celebrity Big Brother.  I had read that Brandi was cast the Friday before the announcement to replace someone. Guess that someone was Kaitlyn.

Personally, I am thankful for the change.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 am

Sprite wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:I saw a photo of a tweet by Kaitlyn on Joker's. Evidently she was supposed to be on Celebrity Big Brother.  I had read that Brandi was cast the Friday before the announcement to replace someone. Guess that someone was Kaitlyn.

Personally, I am thankful for the change.

I really don't care one way or the other. I have no preconceived notions about her because I didn't watch her season.

I do think it is interesting that she was going to do it and dropped out just days before sequester. Makes me suspicious about the advertisement she and Shawn did during Monday's episode. TPTB haven't had anything to do with them for a long time and now they are using them to promote the show???? Makes me wonder if Kaitlyn might have made some kind of deal with them that just might include a paid-for wedding and/or more exposure from TPTB if she didn't do it. After all it is on a competing network. Just speculation on my part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:20 am

Kaitlyn IMO is a loose cannon. 
In a BB house, I do not think she would fare well. JMO 
I would be surprised if TPTB offer her a wedding. JMO I think they would love to F*ck her along however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:35 am

Kaitlyn was supposed to explain why she didn't do BB on her podcast. I might have to check with her followers because I'm interested to know why.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:02 am

Back last October when she mentioned she had a big announcement I thought it was CBB but then it ended up being her starring on Broadway. Her contract ended back last July (2 years after finale correct?) so I don't see why she couldn't have been on unless they finally decided to give them a TV wedding cause of the commercial and made her drop this. I haven't had a chance to listen to her podcast but will later today.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:12 am

Linds911 wrote:Back last October when she mentioned she had a big announcement I thought it was CBB but then it ended up being her starring on Broadway. Her contract ended back last July (2 years after finale correct?) so I don't see why she couldn't have been on unless they finally decided to give them a TV wedding cause of the commercial and made her drop this. I haven't had a chance to listen to her podcast but will later today.

I agree. My gut is saying that TPTB roped her back in. I mean after all why have them do a commercial after snubbing them all this time. If they did, I hope she has everything in a contract that is airtight because I can totally see them screwing her over.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 am

Hey @Linds911, do you have the scoop on this kaitlyn thing?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite