SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:03 am

First three down and on slop
1) Metta
2) Ross
3) Mark

Then
4) Marissa

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:23 am

What if Omarosa wins!? speechless

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:27 am

Down goes...

5) Brandy

James and Omarosa remain. A deal is in the works

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 am

Annnnnd Omarosa agrees not to put James up and he drops.

Omarosa is the new HOH

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 am

@lipsis  truly hoping James is not the toad to Omarosa's scorpion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:38 am

He hasn’t done anything to her in the game so he might be okay. Not sure where her head is.

Did they say on the show tonight when next eviction is? It’s on here now but I’m watching the Olympics and feeds.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:08 am

lipsis wrote:Annnnnd Omarosa agrees not to put James up and he drops.

Omarosa is the new HOH

Oh boy! He could be safe but you never know with this show.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:59 am

@lipsis Monday episode. Veto will be shown live as well.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 am

Thanks @Linds911.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:24 am

There is also a twist with the veto.

Voting was opened for viewers to vote on a specific type of veto to be used the next eviction:

Diamond Veto: The veto winner has the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block and also name the replacement nominee.

VIP Veto: The winner of this veto will have the option to use the veto once or twice or not at all in the same veto meeting. If the winner of the VIP Veto removes one of the nominees, he or she will wait for a replacement nominee to be made before deciding if they want to use it a second time.

Spotlight Veto: The winner of this veto is guaranteed to be in the spotlight at the veto meeting, because this veto HAS to be used to save one of the two nominees from the chopping block.

Link

Many feel that the spotlight veto is the one to vote for since Omarosa is HOH. The veto has to be used and she would still control who goes up. Apparently she is targeting Ross/Marissa/Ari/Brandi hoping to break up one of the couples (Ross/Marissa or Brandi/Ari). Not sure the houseguests know the veto twist yet though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 pm

I loved how Brandi was playing with her extensions and putting them in a ziplock baggie during that confrontational group meeting. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Brandi's group is mad at her about that vote for Mark. They don't trust her now and don't consider her in their group. They quickly realized they'd need her for numbers so are playing nicey nice for now. Hinky votes, when played well, can cause havoc and paranoia in the house. In Brandi's case, I dont think there was any strategy and forethought to it (it's Brandi after all) and was just that at the last minute she wanted t throw a vote to Mark so Shannon didn't leave thinking everyone hated her.

Everybody went to bed fairly early last night so there weren't any convo's with Omarosa. She does want to split up the pairs. And Shannon made a point to tell her before she left that Ross and Marissa need to be broken up. We'll see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite