SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Nope, it is a F2. AG has already stated that in interviews when the game started.

2 evictions on Friday leaving the 5 for Sunday. IMO, the 3 that leave on Sunday are getting screwed. All the other players will have had time to watch the shows and/or the feeds. Those 3 won't so they will be voting "blind" without knowing what was really being said in the house. If all of them were in a jury house this wouldn't be a problem.

IMO, I think they should have been doing double evictions instead of single evictions. Last Friday they could have gone from 9 to 7 easily since it was a 2 hour episode. Last night could have been 7 to 5 like they do in a regular season. This coming Friday could have been 5 to 3 since it is a 2 hour episode. That leaves 1 to get rid of on Sunday which is in line with a regular season.

Sunday's episode will be extremely rushed unless they don't do live evictions but actually evict 2 of them on Saturday but turn the feeds off. They've been known to do that before during regular seasons.

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:23 am

Nominees...

Brandi and Ari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Brandi extensions are IMO simply horrible. Beyond. Watching live with Julie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:51 pm

I think Ross voted heart over head. I hope it doesn't bite him.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 am

I really don't care who wins but an Omarosa win would be so sweet since they all wanted her out of the game immediately!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:30 am

Should be interesting. They should have gotten her out when they had the chance. Huge mistake. Huge. I think it will be between her and Ross.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:46 am

Double evictions somehow are usually disappointing. Not this one. I love that Arrogant James followed Brandi out the door. Was sad to see her go though but she hasn't played well enough to win so I can live with it.

We should have the results of the new HOH soon. That will be a normal eviction on Sunday with the veto ceremony being live. Then the F4 play and that new HOH gets to decide which two to evict and take the other to F2.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:41 am

Ross is the new HOH.

It was some kind of hanging on comp. Ross made a deal with Mark not to put him up. Omarosa is the target. He plans to nominate her and Ary. Unless O wins veto, she goes home (aka: meets up with the other jurors backstage)

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:13 pm

I thought Omarosa's face was so funny, when Julie mentioned she was not going to be able to compete in the next HOH competition(the one that just finished) and how the remainder of the season was going to play out. 
It was like: OH CRAP. If I had known this I would not have been HOH this time.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:39 pm

She did look surprised. She shouldn’t have been. She’s a fan and that’s how it works.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:25 pm

I was glad with the double eviction. Not going to miss Brandi nor James.

YAY ROSS!! clapping! Hoping he or Ari is the winner!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:08 am

Ross won POV. Omarosa should be leaving first tomorrow.

Gotta say, it was interesting to see some of the real Omarosa. She definitely has a lot of layers.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite