SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by suzq Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:40 pm

I don't know if this is where I post this or not. I just read that they are announcing the 10 Celebrities who will be on US Celebrity Big Brother tonight during the Grammy Awards!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:46 pm

@suzq yep it's been mentioned! I don't feel like sitting through 3 hours of the Grammy's so i have it set to record and will view here who the celebs are.

Also noticed how many episodes are airing, going to be hard to remember to watch every episode so bless DVR.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 pm

It sounds like it will be on a lot. I am not sure that I am going to watch every episode. I may watch it for sure on Wednesday evenings since I am already watching Amazing Race. However, if there are any celebrities that I like -- I will probably watch more often than that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Here is the schedule for Big Brother Celebrity:

Wednesday, February 7 at 8pm (series premiere)
Thursday, February 8 at 8pm
Friday, February 9 at 8pm (two hours)
Sunday, February 11 at 8pm
Monday, February 12 at 8pm
Wednesday, February 14 at 8pm
Friday, February 16 at 8pm (two hours)
Sunday, February 18 at 8pm
Monday, February 19 at 8pm
Wednesday, February 21 at 8pm
Friday, February 23 at 8pm (two hours)
Saturday, February 24 at 8pm
Sunday, February 25 at 8pm (two-hour season finale)

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/celebrity-big-brother/celebrity-big-brother-full-sch-67009.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:10 pm

I'm hearing the celebs featured in a preview commercial are not the spoiled ones. Anybody see it? I haven't seen anything official so I guess I will wait and see.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:19 pm

According to EW, this is the cast. I am officially unfollowing that bogus spoiler account. Also, Matt Iseman and Banana's must have in on the joke because they aint there.

Omarosa Manigault
The two-time Apprentice contestant and Trump campaigner departed the White House for the Big Brother house. No word on if that is trading up or trading down.

Mark McGrath
The Sugar Ray singer also did a stint on Celebrity Apprentice. He’s actually been on many a reality television program, including Celebrity Wife Swap, a guest judge on American Idol and host of not one but TWO Pussycat Dolls shows.

Shannon Elizabeth
The American Pie star may not like living on slop if she becomes a “Have Not.” She also appeared on Dancing with the Stars, because of course she did.

Metta World Peace
The former Ron Artest won NBA Defensive Player of the Year honors as well as an NBA title. He’s also best known for the “Malice at the Palace” brawl between fans and players in Detroit while a member of the Indiana Pacers. Not that there’s ever any fighting on Big Brother.

Brandi Glanville
It wouldn’t be a celebrity reality show without a Real Housewife. This time, it’s Brandi from Beverly Hills, who also paid her dues on Celebrity Apprentice. (Who didn’t?)

James Maslow
The Big Time Rush star also got fourth place on season 18 of Dancing with the Stars.

Keshia Knight Pulliam
Rudy Huxtable is in the house! The Big Brother house, to be exact. She also appeared on, yes, Celebrity Apprentice.

Marissa Janet Winokur
The Hairspray Broadway star was on the same season of Dancing with the Stars as her new housemate Shannon Elizabeth. Instant alliance?

Ariadna Gutierrez
She was Miss Universe in 2015…for about two minutes. Then it was revealed that host Steve Harvey had read the wrong name. Whoops!

Chuck Liddell
The former mixed martial artist will have to use his smarts and social skills, not his fists to win this competition.

Ross Matthews
The former Tonight Show intern is a judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race. But now he will be judged by his fellow housemates…and America.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/28/celebrity-big-brother-cast-including-omarosa-revealed/

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Now this is a cast I would enjoy watching. Shows only though.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Darn--I know who a lot of these celebrities. Now, I will want to watch more.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:40 pm

I am glad that they cast Shannon Elizabeth because she is a long-time BB fan. I wonder who else might know much about BB.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:51 pm

@suzq Ross Matthews is a huge fan. I seem to remember him doing some kind of talk-type show about it. Not sure about any others.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:02 pm

I know who most all of these people are except Ross Matthews. I will have to google him. I saw on Twitter that many people are saying that they don't know who these celebrities are. I feel old now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:07 pm

Evidently Brandi Glanville is familiar with BB also. They are reporting on Joker's that she was on the UK Celebrity version of BB last year but was quite boring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite