SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Omarosa. That should be not only interesting, but enough to make someone think about harming someone, even if it's only themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:08 pm

The only one I didn't know was the former Miss Universe. All the others have other reality show credentials, several DWTS and Apprentice peeps.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:11 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Evidently Brandi Glanville is familiar with BB also.  They are reporting on Joker's that she was on the UK Celebrity version of BB last year but was quite boring!

Oh true. I forgot about that. I don't watch other versions but I do remember hearing it.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 pm

There is quite a cross-over of DWTS and Apprentice stars. Some have been on the same seasons of the other shows as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:36 pm

The houseguests include Omarosa Manigault, Brandi Glanville, Marisa Jaret Winokur, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Chuck Liddell, Metta World Peace (whose real name is Ron Artest), Shannon Elizabeth, Ross Matthews, Mark McGrath, Adriana Gutierrez and James Maslow.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:40 pm

DWTS Season 6 = Shannon & Marissa
DWTS Season 13 = Metta World Peace
DWTS Season 18 = James Maslow

Celebrity Apprentice Season 1 = Omarosa
Celebrity Apprentice Season 4 = Mark McGrath
Celebrity Apprentice Season 13 = Omarosa
Celebrity Apprentice Season 14 = Brandi & Keisha

Note: Omarosa has appeared on The Apprentice 3 separate times. Her first time was the first season of the show with normal business people. She was then invited back for the 2 celebrity editions.

Note: Brandi was also on Season 20 of BBUK, a celebrity edition (with Chad Johnson from JoJo's season of 'ette). She was also on Famously Single (with Josh Murray!)

And, did you notice.... NO KARDASHIANS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:46 pm

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Image21

Credit: @89razorskate20

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:49 pm

The beauty queen was the one Steve Harvey called as the winner of Miss Universe when it was actually someone else. Oopsie

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:54 pm

That actually sounds like a pretty good cast. Much better than that incorrect spoiler version.

I also like that it is kind of a condensed season. I might actually make it through the whole thing for the first time in years.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 am

Chuck Liddell was on Season 9 of Dancing With The Stars, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:14 am

suzq wrote:Chuck Liddell was on Season 9 of Dancing With The Stars, too.

He didn't even register with me that he had been on it. Looking at the cast that season, I can see why. I was following Donny Osmond and Louie Vito. Of course, I still have no idea who he is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:34 am

So many who were on DWTS laugh out loud well putting this on my DVR.. looking forward to chatting with y'all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite