SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:17 am

@stuckinsc I’m not sure if Rachel and Bryan have been slighted by E! before, but I wouldn’t even call this situation that IMO.

The article wasn’t about which of those three couples would get married first. It was in general, which couples from the franchise plan on getting married soon. Every single engaged couple was in the article, including Bryan and Rachel. I just personally find it a bit childish to be upset that E! didn’t post your picture in the IG post. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

@Ash2214 if we’re going by your theory...then Rachel and Bryan should have been included because they’ve been pretty vocal about getting married.

I used to follow enews and this isn’t the first time they’ve done something questionable where Rachel is concerned. It’s a shame that media doesn’t understand how to be unbiased. ALL JMO

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:22 am

@Cocoa Kisses sure, Rachel and Bryan have been fairly vocal about getting married without stating any solid plans, but Lauren and Arie just wrapped their season and have been vocal about a wedding all in the last week. They’re a controversial couple and it will get them clicks IMO.

It’s just my opinion, but it just seems like such a silly thing to throw shade over.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 am

I think Rachel cares too much, but that enews IG post did seem to be purposely excluding Rachel/Bryan, when they included every other engaged couple from the main shows. They didn't even include her in the caption, basically giving the impression that they equate Rachel/Bryan with the BIP/WG couples but the ones in the IG are the real main ones. I think that most of us probably don't notice subtle racism like this, but if you're the person it's happening to (Rachel, in this case), it's probably hard to ignore. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:30 am

I went back to see enews IG and you know what, Rachel has a point. IMO. It does have a pattern of favoring f2 over her choice. I don’t think it’s her immaturity showing, but rather, protesting for neglecting her fiancé. IMO.
This is what they posted to congratulate her engagement. No Bryan, just Rachel in her wifey shirt.
https://instagram.com/p/BXhETtvAlFc/

What did they post two days later? 6 pictures of f2.
https://instagram.com/p/BXio7K9gHkF/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:33 am

Ohh! I didn't see the IG, just the article. They could've still included them in the pic even with the two popular couples plus Larie for being current.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:40 am

Maybe they were limited to three? I don’t know laugh out loud I guess I’m just looking at it like they wanted to include the two most popular couples to garner the clicks and then they threw in Arie and Lauren as their season just ended. Would Rachel and Bryan being in the third or fourth picture really make that much of a difference? I could absolutely see them being upset if they were excluded from the article.

I can see @sdmom point of view, however, and perhaps Rachel has felt slighted by E! in the past if they do favor Peter or perhaps Rachel is privy to something that we don’t know.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:44 am

I was trying to remember if E! was the one obsessed with her f2 laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:48 am

bleuberry wrote:I was trying to remember if E! was the one obsessed with her f2 laugh out loud
Yes! They've randomly reposted several of his thirst traps. Eh. I don't think she's wrong in the substance of what she said, but like, who cares? Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 am

I Agree with Rachel but mostly because nobody cares about Arie & Lauren ***IMO***. Why have them there & not the most recent bachelorette who most likely will get married out of those three couples this year. 🤔

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions vs facts)
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:53 am

@ReneeM that’s how I feel too. You care that much that you need to post an IG story about it and go into the comment section on the post and then your friends get involved too?

It’s just too messy for me laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:56 am

Her reply to E! was short and perfectly sassy. Astrid and Kristina should take note.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit