SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:01 am

I follow Whitney's bf on IG and he posted a story of them out at a bar watching march madness and having fun & this just occured to me, did they seriously interrupt their fun outing to argue and be mad that E! didn't post a picture of brachel in a meaningless article?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:02 am

I think it was brought to her attention due to the number of people tagging her in the comment section.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:02 am

E news has shaded Rachel and Bryan from the beginning while they worship the TOG, its been a common trend of theirs. especially  in some of  their past  insta stories . #sosalty. So i can understand Rachel feeling a way and commenting.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:27 pm

If they are going to mention two 'ettes that are engaged, then they should have included the 3rd one IMHO I don't care how popular or unpopular, or how much or little discussion they've had about weddings, it's all subjective. Media shouldn't be showing favouritism especially when they have clearly done so in the past with Rachel and Bryan and excluded them.

Even though I'm not crazy about Rachel's history of responding to SM, I have to agree with Rachel on this one and the manner in which she responded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Yeah I saw that when it was posted and thought it was odd and very transparent to exclude the only POC lead and her fiance.

E! is pathetic tho so I am all for everyone including Rachel calling them out for their actions. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Someone pointed out that even in the article itself, they only included the pictures of the white couples (Jojo/Jordan, Clare/Benoit, and Arie/Lauren) and didn't include pictures of either Bryan/Rachel or Derek/Taylor. Not accusing them of anything, but very suspicious, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Aria wrote:Someone pointed out that even in the article itself, they only included the pictures of the white couples (Jojo/Jordan, Clare/Benoit, and Arie/Lauren) and didn't include pictures of either Bryan/Rachel or Derek/Taylor. Not accusing them of anything, but very suspicious, IMO.

Wow, you are absolutely right! http://www.eonline.com/news/920740/which-of-the-bachelor-franchise-s-6-engaged-couples-will-get-married-first

No wonder she’s upset! Double shades! IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:25 pm

It does seem silly... but I’m not going to fault Rachel too much for being hurt. I can see how my feelings would be hurt in a similar situation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm

All should have been included, IMO. Not very nice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:57 pm

I am a fan of them but have called them out before for their OTT's at time (IMO) but this isn't one of them to me. no idea E! has been pretty crappy to Bryan especially so I can totally understand why Rachel said something and she wasn't over the top. I thought it was funny.

I don't know who posted the IG post and/or article, so I can't accuse them of being racist but I can definitely see it being suspicious and tone deaf because they knew exactly what they were doing by listed the other ettes who are engaged and Arie and ignoring the lead before him. It wasn't just a mistake.

All JMHO

JMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Am I missing something? Rachel and Bryan are included in the article. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Am I missing something?  Rachel and Bryan are included in the article.  scratch
The point is that they chose to not include them in the IG post (why? what reason would they have for that imo) and that inside the article they only included pics of the white couples. NOT A GOOD LOOK IMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit