SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:44 am

Ah... gotcha. No worries. It was just a question. I genuinely know next to nothing about these people. Just a quick observation glancing at their IGs for the first time in months.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:18 am

They were together with her family to celebrate Rachel’s mom’s birthday a couple of weeks ago but never posted about it. Her sister Constance whose IG is private posted a picture of her son and Bryan from the same event. Bryan took care of their dog while she was away. They posted stories of watching Aries season with Whitney and her boyfriend last Monday. They like each other’s posts and leave ily in comments I think they are still going strong judging by all these tidbits, not just showing up at events. Some of their fans are speculating they were working to build their relationship last year (and I guess also to show the world they were very much in love, imo) and this year it’s for their respective career/business so maybe that’s why a different pattern on IG. All jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:53 am

IMO these two are doing just realy well, they are consistenty in each other's stories doing a range of things from events, to dinner date nights and spending time with her family, i.e they joined her, Constance, her husband and rachels nephews out with Rachel's parents to celebrate rachel's mom's birthday.  When they were in ATL for the national college championship they hung out with Rachel's baby sister and her boyfriend. Rachel's older sister Constance seems to have wamred up to Bryan even more, IMO because she has been commenting on a lot of his post lately an even teasing him. IMO a good sign since it seemed on the show that she and Rachel's family were more skeptical of Bryan and according to the two week Christmas holiday in Miami Rachel was really emabraced IMO by immediate and extended family.

IMO they took the time to focus on their relationship last year to make sure their foundation and bond was good and strong. Bryan moved to Dallas a week after the finale, and he supported with Rachel 's many events, they lived real life together, and spent a lot of time with her family, all the while waiting for his licenses to come through, which he now has for Texas and Calinfornia.  You could see the apparent natural hiccup at times when two strangers even with loving one another who immediatey bring their lives together after what we can all admit is a limited amount of time in dating. The spent barely anytime apart, both wanting to sure up what they have IMO.  They are both feeling really good about their foundation IMO.  Bryan often epxresses their level of communication, and this says a lot coming from a man who admitted to being in a four year relationship where he always dodged when serious issues were brought up.

Feeing good about their foundation, IMO they both seem to be focusing back on their own ambitions and career interests as many of these couples should still continue to do IMO and many others have done. Now I have admitted I am not a fan of the pills Bryan is pushing, but to each their own, this is something he was supporting and doing long before Rachel and she is supporting him, and cheering him on as he has done for her, which is what love and partnership is IMO.

IMO Looking at their IG stories, family posts and the thing some fans tag them in, spotting them in regular life from the grocery store to date night dinners, they are doing very well.

AJMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:58 am

Jeeez I hope they’ve not decided to “build their careers” at the expense of their relationship somehow especially if Bryan’s career is being a fake doctor on tv in scrubs selling laxatives.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:23 am

Alanna wrote:Jeeez I hope they’ve not decided to “build their careers” at the expense of their relationship somehow especially if Bryan’s career is being a fake doctor on tv in scrubs selling laxatives.

Jeeez I hope they’ve not decided to “build their careers” at the expense of their relationship somehow especially if Bryan’s career is being a fake doctor on tv in scrubs selling laxatives.[/quote]

LOL dizzy  I can always count on you to  insult  Bryans and MY career... There are so many different types of doctors, he is not claiming to be an MD, but he IS a Doctor of Chiropractic so am I. and im Dang PROUD of what i do and i studied and worked DANG hard for my degree.  And with regards to his laxatives , deadhorse deadhorse
I went to my MD who prescribed the same tea Bryan is selling ( years ago)  for me and it helped so much with my bloating. So not sure what the big deal is. Its up to the consumers to do research and discuss with their MDs before trying anything. there are side effects with everything even with drinking water.  
Him and Rachel focusing on their relationship and taking advantage of some  of the  opportunities that they have been giving since being on the show is no different from other couples. Even your beloved couple in your profile pic. IMO  #peace

Last edited by jashfan on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:40 am

I'm not saying they decided to build their careers at the expense of their relationship. I'm saying that, especially for Bryan, like it or not what he is doing, IMO, they are focusing on their careers again, they clearly are still spending a lot of time together and are happy IMO. Other couples are exploring and building their individual opportunities all the while still being in and focusing on their relationship. People can do both and simultaneously. IMO.

Last edited by zoe06 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:51 am

@jashfan well said! And I hope people are scrutinizing their medical doctors to the same degree they are scrutinizing Bryan and other doctors of chiropractic and wellness professionals because I have some horror stories I could share. A medical doctor diagnosed and treated my aunt for asthma for years until an XRay tech suggested she get a second opinion. Turns out she had small cell carcinoma and she was in stage 4! I have so many other stories but bottom line is do your research, ask questions, seek second opinions, be smart even when dealing with medical doctors. Also the supplements he's promoting include more than tea. I think people focus on that so they can easily equate it with the flat tummy teas etc. but TLC has a whole range of supplements and skin care products as well.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:55 am

Also, Bryan getting a guest spot on The Doctors is no small thing IMO. Good for him. I love how he keeps his head down, ignores all the derision and hate and plots his course with focus and determination. Slow and steady wins the race.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Jeeez I hope they’ve not decided to “build their careers” at the expense of their relationship somehow especially if Bryan’s career is being a fake doctor on tv in scrubs selling laxatives.

I get the snark of your comment but I just want to say two things:
1. A few of my colleagues do endorse or promote products on television and some have radio shows on the side and it does not take away from their professional careers or diminish their opinions.
2. My patients are mostly mentally ill and suspicious of the medications that I prescribe but will take herbal supplements or "natural products." Some of these herbal supplements are well researched and have some degree of efficacy but the problem is standardization in contents as there is no FDA oversight. So not all of them are laxatives and we do encourage our patients to take some of these supplements that are manufactured by companies with good reputations who pay close attention to their contents. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 pm

I don’t like or support the stuff Bryan sells/promotes either. But call him a fake doctor? Haven’t we discussed this many many times already? He’s not a MD and he never claims to be one. He has a degree of Doctor of Chiropractic from a certified program which I googled, is ranked top 5/top10 in US. He is licensed in 5 states (FL, TX, CA, KY, PA). Theses are all FACTS.

Not everyone has to like Bryan, but, IMO, his credentials proves he’s a real doctor.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:43 pm

IDK I worry a lot less about a chiropractor and their intent than a social influencer. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK I worry a lot less about a chiropractor and their intent than a social influencer. JMOAA
This this is literally, exactly the same thing imo except he can also wear scrubs while doing it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit