SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:27 pm

imo Ben H is a boy and Arie is a man. though i am not a fan of saying ILY to 2 ppl i am giving arie the benift of the doubt, so now lets hope Arie knows how lucky he is and gets Becca down the aisle asap before he looses her and she becomes the next bachette! Hugesmile

jmo

ETA the more i think about this the more ridiculous and scripted it seems? i mean we have a blond Lauren (who imo is original lauren b lookalike), and a brunette, just like Ben H season yet this time around the brunette is the F1 (wasn't Ben H in contention to be bach again? i wonder if he would have picked Lauren laugh out loud ) dizzy
TBH i didn't see any chemistry in the little footage we had of Arie and Lauren but hey watch me change my mind when it all begins
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:07 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@AllAboutLove I look at it like this....if Chris Seigfried can understand the journey and realize he found his lifetime partner no matter what was shared with Brooks, I have hope for Arie and his chosen F1 no matter what happened esp after the time they've already spent together post filming.
This is a lovely way or standard for any of the final couples to approach their season. Nicely stated.  yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@AllAboutLove I look at it like this....if Chris Seigfried can understand the journey and realize he found his lifetime partner no matter what was shared with Brooks, I have hope for Arie and his chosen F1 no matter what happened esp after the time they've already spent together post filming.
This is a lovely way or standard for any of the final couples to approach their season. Nicely stated.  yes

I did not see this season.  Can you fill me in on what happened?

Also does anyone remember Ben H. giving interviews where he says he told 2 women he loved them. Just about every interview Arie has done he keeps saying it almost as if the producers are pushing him to say it IMO as this is going to be the storyboard. I can't help but wonder if it is to keep the audience guessing about his F1 or to drum up drama and interest for the season? I know the whole "I went back and forth" is the messy narrative they set up for all the leads to do to keep the audience invested in the gut wrenching choice between the two left at the end.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@mprssdbyu I love your optimism bestbud! I always think the male F1s can deal with a ton more than female F1s so that's my hesitation. Still I will watch regardless of whether or not there is a lasting love story

I agree that male f1s seem to be more forgiving and confident in the relationship than femal f1s. Shawn can deal with Kaitlyn’s sleeping with another guy and Bryan with Rachel saying ILY to multiple people.

But I know nothing about Becca’s personality, I don’t know what went on with Arie and his f2, 3, 4...Its hard for me to say NOW how strong their love is, how they will survive the edit and sm....I can only hope for the best and preoare for the worst. It’s just the beginning of their journey. They have a long way to go, IMO. But, if Molly can take Jasin back and they’ve been happily married, I think true love can conquer a lot of difficulties. But do Arie and Becca have a strong mature love? Only time will tell.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 pm

@littlereddress 
Summary: The edit during Des' season was very heavy on Brooks being her F1 and Des' true love. Brooks voluntarily decided to leave the process during the Fantasy Episode. It was heart wrenching to watch him talk to Des regarding his exit and the edit, again very heavy on broken hearted Des unable to move on with the process. 
The end result is she chose Chris and is living her best life. JMOAA
In podcasts etc., Des has mentioned the edit did not do her and Chris' relationship justice. Chris was not a second or default choice. 
I hope this helps.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@littlereddress 
Summary: The edit during Des' season was very heavy on Brooks being her F1 and Des' true love. Brooks voluntarily decided to leave the process during the Fantasy Episode. It was heart wrenching to watch him talk to Des regarding his exit and the edit, again very heavy on broken hearted Des unable to move on with the process. 
The end result is she chose Chris and is living her best life. JMOAA
In podcasts etc., Des has mentioned the edit did not do her and Chris' relationship justice. Chris was not a second or default choice. 
I hope this helps.

Thanks Kasha for the explain.

I always try to keep in mind the editors are spin masters.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:09 pm

I hope that Arie doesn't do the 2 ILY's, either. However, the people discussing here are taking it for granted that the F1 and F2 are the only one's that he would say that, too. Was Lauren B. originally actually a contender at all?
RS said that Krystal was the one that he took to see his home and meet his parents--this was in Episode 2! That doesn't seem like a normal date at all--he must have had some very strong interest in her initially (possibly even the original frontrunner). Personally, I will definitely be interested to see what ultimately changes Arie's mind about her enough to let her go. I hope we will get to see the buildup and development of the relationships. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:16 pm

@suzq
Ben H. took Emily(one of the twins) to meet his parents(although later in the season, episode 7). That didn't end too well for her either.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Remembering back, Arie's words (VO) in FRC suit preview, he said I'm going to tell this girl I love her and I hope she feels the same way. If he hasn't told her by then, how does the story go or turn into he fell in love with both. I'm not sure I'm buying the version that is being sold in interviews. If that is what TPTB want, I'm guess that's what they'll get.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:58 pm

^^ Yeah it doesn't really make much sense. If he's already told both girls he loves them, presumably they also told him they love him. So why would he be in doubt of that at the FRC? It's just interesting that they're selling this dual ILY thing so hard. I'm super curious to see where they're going with it.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:11 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Remembering back, Arie's words (VO) in FRC suit preview, he said I'm going to tell this girl I love her and I hope she feels the same way. If he hasn't told her by then, how does the story go..he fell in love with both. I'm not sure I'm buying the version that is being sold in interviews. If that is what TPTB, I'm guess that's what they'll get.

I was wondering about that as well. My thought was they had pieced together VO from other conversations to muddy the waters. That's why IMO he is being coached to keep mentioning he fell for 2 people.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Article about the spoiler. Discuss.

http://www.newsrains.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-reveals-who-he-chooses-but-will-it-really-hurt-the-bachelor-ratings-spoilers/

I am actually one of those crazy fans who likes to the know spoiler because I invest in the love story and pay closer attention to the dynamics. It helps me to ignore the sneaky editing or worse, shipping the lead with someone they are not with and end up being bitterly disappointed. That is my reason for wanting to know. It does not take away the mystery or fun because my fun is watching the romance unfold. It is like a movie couple where I know they end up together but I want to get caught up in how it happened and I pay attention to all the little details. It is different than a mystery novel.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues