SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by maya213 Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:42 pm

littlereddress wrote:They are freaked out by the gray hair.  Peter's hair was sexy but for some reason Arie's gray is old.  I don't get it.  

It's a personal taste for sure but I think Arie is attractive and sexy.  He is Paul Newman- esque to me with the gray and ice blue eyes to me with that tall lean European look and I personally prefer it.  I like his soft spoken voice and he seems comfortable in his own skin, not carefully measured in his speech but more organic.  He just seems to know what he wants to say and is self assured - effortless you might say.   I like it but again it is my opinion and personal taste.  

It's ironic because they are complaining that the women are too young for him assuming that because he has gray it means he is old.  Immature uninformed people don't realize that people can go gray at a very young age and has nothing to do with age but genetics.  I kinda like it actually especially with a young looking face like Arie has.

I've been a fan since Andrew's season.. when I was fifteen. Now in my thirties, I like a bachelor like Arie who looks like a man and not a boy ;)

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:56 pm

I hadn't seen these short videos of the girls meeting Arie posted. Arie's facial expressions are priceless in some of them. 2 weeks can't get here soon enough. I'm tired of worrying over the right gift! I'll take right reasons, any day!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 2498057887

PS: Scroll down to Dec 13th.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/?hc_ref=ARQUUdgLar_9W_7g6XnDeSTCbdo_RvFLD9PjC4Geu9D1avuRWa76zZoyBn6-sj4hq4Y&fref=

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:10 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I hadn't seen these short videos of the girls meeting Arie posted. They are great. 2 weeks can't get here soon enough. I'm tired of worrying over the right gift! I'll take right reasons, any day!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 2498057887

PS: Scroll down to Dec 13th.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/?hc_ref=ARQUUdgLar_9W_7g6XnDeSTCbdo_RvFLD9PjC4Geu9D1avuRWa76zZoyBn6-sj4hq4Y&fref=nf

Thanks so much for these.  Arie is so damn cute meeting the girls.  I love Jacqueline "I'm here to meet a guy named Peter".  

Here are a couple of new videos from ET.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-im-nothing-like-nick-viall-exclusive/vp-BBGYDPd

http://www.eonline.com/news/900830/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-answers-his-bio-questions-again-5-years-later-and-reveals-les-miserables-tattoo

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 pm

100 bucks that when proposing at the end to Becca Arie says "Are you ready to do the damn thing?!" That was cute though.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:07 pm

I really really hope there's no truth to Arie telling two women he loves them. Not a good thing and doesn't bode well imo. Just ask Ben H  Suspect

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc2nr7fBhKL/?taken-by=laurenzima
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Well, he can always spin it to “but I am in love with you”.....

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:36 pm

I don't think spinning it with "but I am in love with you" will go over well either considering Ben H did the same and it didn't go well (particularly with his F1). Add in that Arie liked potential-F2 Lauren's IG pics post-filming makes me wonder....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think spinning it with "but I am in love with you" will go over well either considering Ben H did the same and it didn't go well (particularly with his F1). Add in that Arie liked potential-F2 Lauren's IG pics post-filming makes me wonder....
Ben and Arie are world's apart personality wise...not even remotely alike. Arie handed us who he chose and is walking around singing "Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. Arie has a soft heart, I can easily see him struggling with all the FRC entails. I'm sure he wouldn't intentionally hurt Lauren by liking her pics but I can easily see TPTB encouraging it after his snafoo with Becca. Lauren B received  her first ID in Ep 6 so their  journey is apparently very different than Benand JoJo. I hope he didn't take the approach Ben did in the final days but one thing I'm sure of, IMO...Arie will be very different lead than Ben.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:55 pm

@mprssdbyu I agree that Ben and Arie are very different people but I am also hoping he didn't take the same approach as Ben H did in the final days with double ILYs. The Bach F1s seem to have a much more difficult time with all that stuff when the show airs near finale time. Maybe Becca will be an exception and will be fine with it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:59 pm

IMO I am convinced the reason Arie and Becca spoiled their season is because they know the fans will heavily ship Arie with Lauren. That makes it uncomfortable for all 3 of them. I have a feeling the edit will point to Lauren being the F1, they will play up his chemistry with her and Becca will be the surprise. They may get a lot of backlash on SM ala Rachel and Bryan for him not picking Lauren.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:00 pm

@AllAboutLove I look at it like this....if Chris Seigfried can understand the journey and realize he found his lifetime partner no matter what was shared with Brooks, I have hope for Arie and his chosen F1 no matter what happened esp after the time they've already spent together post filming.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:24 pm

@mprssdbyu I love your optimism bestbud! I always think the male F1s can deal with a ton more than female F1s so that's my hesitation. Still I will watch regardless of whether or not there is a lasting love story
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues