SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:44 pm

I think the relationship has been wishy washy on and off for years and definitely off from what I gathered for awhile. 
IMO if it happens, it's for a dramatic storyline with no big merit.
There were a lot of voice overs in that last segment. No where did we see anyone actually talking. TPTB use this ploy a lot to make you think something is happening, but it is often out of sequence--example being Arie looking at the pondering and sitting on bench during that FRC scene. It's all VO vs actual talking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:25 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Geez, according to RS, it's Becca's ex that show up in Peru and he actually proposes to her, but she says no and then accepts Arie's proposal. So crazy laugh out loud

So maybe it has already been mentioned somewhere but what is known about Becca's X, how recent a breakup did they have and were they previously engaged?

If that is actually how it goes down it's a romance out of a movie. She accepted the proposal of the guy who loved her. Maybe this dude strung her along dangling marriage and never stepped up?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:59 pm

http://waw-buzz.com/?p=152115

Finally a bachelor is not afraid to eat.

And does not give a shizz if you criticize his gray hair.

But there was one thing he did on the show that differed from his fellow Bachelors and Bachelorettes on past seasons. Luyendyk Jr. never turned down a chance to scarf down some food during his dates with the women. “You will see that I ate during the dates. I ate a lot of food. And I was probably the only one that did that because I was always hungry,” he told us. “I just tried to eat when I could cause as the Bachelor you’re kinda go, go, go the entire time.” wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Woah, I do believe it is Becca's X. It's public. I hear the same voice. Anyone else?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:45 pm

It could be. Hard to tell the acoustic is bad. They did something similar with JoJo for drama.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Arie's People blog is up. I like that he quotes from his personal journal he is keeping.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-blog-premiere/

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:05 pm

littlereddress wrote:Arie's People blog is up.  I like that he quotes from his personal journal he is keeping.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-blog-premiere/

...keep my heart open to women who may not stand out right away. Sean saw Catherine as a friend for much of the beginning of his season, but eventually that friendship turned to love. It may be no surprise that a guy known as “The Kissing Bandit” often leads with chemistry, so I took their advice to heart. I resolved not to repeat the mistakes of my past. The last thing Sean said was for me to have fun, because the first night was going to be totally nuts.

Forshadowing that it will be hard to see the love story because he won't lead with chemistry?

I still can’t believe I was so nervous that Tia’s I hope you don’t already have a little weiner joke went right over my head

and here I thought he wasn't falling into her trap by saying "No I don't have one of those". laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Super surprised to read it was Becca’s ex that makes an appearance and at the very end none the less. I actually love the concept of this. One because Becca’s social media has very little on this guy and for the past two years shes taken her childhood best friend as her wedding date to numerous weddings, so I really do think she’s been single for a while. And it’s most likely just this guy realizing he’s about to lose his chance at a really good thing, all with much producer prodding. And two, I feel like it really levels the playing field at the end of all this. The woman who Arie loves who didn’t have any other options, really does have another option and still they chose each other.

This whole development makes the season even better for me. Can’t wait to see it play out. Becca seems great, I love her social media posts and her love of her mom and late dad. And I love that one of her best friend’s is a guy, she might be just what Arie needs to settle down.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:12 pm

I can't wait to see all this unfold. I am curious about the timeline. Did the guy show up when Arie already sent F2 home or did he show up before Final Rose Ceremony?
I am also curious about Becca and her ex's story. I figured most of Becca's close friends aren't following this guy so I guess the relationship ended badly. But seven year is a long history. I wonder if the ex will run to the media telling his side of the story.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:27 pm

I am hoping TPTB were pretty certain of the outcome for his proposal and that she would pick Arie over him.  I am curious how they got the ex to do this.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Money? Exposure? Maybe they stretched the truth and made it seem like Becca really wanted him back?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Money? Exposure? Maybe they stretched the truth and made it seem like Becca really wanted him back?
Oh I am sure the6 will stretch th3 truth.  Oh well time will tell how it all plays out.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues