SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Money? Exposure? Maybe they stretched the truth and made it seem like Becca really wanted him back?
Oh I am sure the6 will stretch th3 truth.  Oh well time will tell how it all plays out.

In the previews she looks to be sobbing with her hands hiding her eyes. This must be what she is crying about.

I want it to play out in a romantic way where she happily accepts Arie's proposal but I fear if this is producer driven she will go back to this guy in a few months knowing he finally wants to marry her and she realizes is still in love with her ex after being out of the bachelor bubble. Arie will go back to his life. They all seem to come out of this experience and go back to exes IMO. Sigh. I hope I am not projecting and instead just crazy and suffer return-to-the-ex-fatigue.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 am

littlereddress wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Money? Exposure? Maybe they stretched the truth and made it seem like Becca really wanted him back?
Oh I am sure the6 will stretch th3 truth.  Oh well time will tell how it all plays out.

In the previews she looks to be sobbing with her hands hiding her eyes.  This must be what she is crying about.  

I want it to play out in a romantic way where she happily accepts Arie's proposal but I fear if this is producer driven she will go back to this guy in a few months knowing he finally wants to marry her and she realizes is still in love with her ex after being out of the bachelor bubble.   Arie will go back to his life.  They all seem to come out of this experience and go back to exes IMO.  Sigh.  I hope I am not projecting and instead just crazy and suffer return-to-the-ex-fatigue.  

I might sound harsh here, but I hope she does not. Even if she breaks up with Arie, going back to coach guy should not be an option. Seven years, on again off again is six rounds of that too long to be with a guy, especially, if you are seriously looking for a commitment. After the first round of on again off again, the guy will believe that you will keep swallowing his bull kaka. I think that Becca was finally done with him. She is 27yrs old - frontal lobe is well and truly developed and she can now smell what coach guy is pedaling - that is why she came on the show and ended up with Arie. Coach guy likely came on the show, as others have said, for money, exposure, promise to coach on winter games or a chance to build his brand but not because he suddenly rediscovered undying love for Becca. AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 am

littlereddress wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

In the previews she looks to be sobbing with her hands hiding her eyes.  This must be what she is crying about.  

I want it to play out in a romantic way where she happily accepts Arie's proposal but I fear if this is producer driven she will go back to this guy in a few months knowing he finally wants to marry her and she realizes is still in love with her ex after being out of the bachelor bubble.   Arie will go back to his life.  They all seem to come out of this experience and go back to exes IMO.  Sigh.  I hope I am not projecting and instead just crazy and suffer return-to-the-ex-fatigue.  
I have good news! Hugesmile First, we don't know what scene or location Becca was in when she was crying. I know there was a rough group date in Ep. 5. Second, if anyone can wipe away the memory of an X that could never get it right...it's my man "Arie." He's not just for show. When he's all in, he's all in. I seen it with my own two eyes! laugh out loud I have no doubt he will show her the same kind of love she saw in her parent's relationship. Arie is very close with his parents. I think they will wrap Becca up with open arms! Arnie who? Sorry, I've already forgotten his name.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:12 am

I forgot Arie was on Kimmel tonight!!!! hissyfit

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:45 am

Jimmy Kimmel

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:34 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I have good news! Hugesmile First, we don't know what scene or location Becca was in when she was crying. I know there was a rough group date in Ep. 5. Second, if anyone can wipe away the memory of an X that could never get it right...it's my man "Arie." He's not just for show. When he's all in, he's all in. I seen it with my own two eyes! laugh out loud  I have no doubt he will show her the same kind of love she saw in her parent's relationship. Arie is very close with his parents. I think they will wrap Becca up with open arms! Arnie who? Sorry, I've already forgotten his name.

ITA, well said, I've seen it too except TOGirl had dollar signs for eyes! Bye coach guy. laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:12 am

He admits again on Jimmy he fell in love with two.  Interesting he would say that but not that they had met up post filming.  But did admit he picked one.

ETA I am sure just following the company line.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Coach guy likely came on the show, as others have said, for money, exposure, promise to coach on winter games or a chance to build his brand but not because he suddenly rediscovered undying love for Becca. AMO.
This makes alot of sense to me, Kolormiblind.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Arie’s extraTV interview
Starting from 3:31
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155407961484755&id=26676834754&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FLEJI0Nbnxr&_rdr

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by freebach Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Arie's Access interview  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 1f60a 

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:01 pm

freebach wrote:Arie's Access interview  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 1f60a 
He looked so tired in this Access interview, IMO.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Interesting when he brought up the age thing and mentioned that Nick was 37 and Brad 38. Maybe it's not so much about age as relevancy and that's why so many TB fans were outraged when he was made the lead. He did look tired I'm sure it's been a whirlwind but there's something else that I can't put my finger on... he just looks different.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues