SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:36 pm

They’re really pushing him to say he fell in love with two women. I wonder why? It’s not like that wasn’t already a big thing during Ben’s season. Maybe they want the viewer to think when the ex comes back he switches his mind?

I do think Becca will handle it better than Lauren did though, she seems more confident and Becca had the ex thing to deal with as well.

I think once Arie falls he goes all in, so I think he’s probably doing a great job behind the scenes making his chosen one feel special. I’m hoping for a Bachelor success story, we gotta be due for one soon.

This Becca post cracked me up and is why I think she’ll be ok during this process. Commenting to Bekah “you up” in regards to the 3 way joke from jimmy Kimmel. Outwardly at the very least she seems not to take everything so seriously.

https://instagram.com/p/BdfkgJKBJLJ/

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:36 pm

That was a good interview.  I think he did a great job of responding to Jef.  I am very excited for this season.

I think most people think he is older than he is.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:24 pm

What was his response to Effie? @Tiggerlgh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What was his response to Effie? @Tiggerlgh

They would have to ask Effie.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 pm

I think he is a little hungover and stressed. He had an IG exchange last night where he talked about drinking wine and teasing how much he drank.

He is on a press blitz today and they are badgering him with how he is handling the criticism of him being the lead and the Jef thing, plus not spoiling anything and why he gave the rose to the villian.

He did interviews with access, ET and E and that one with Mario Lopez and they all grilled him. I hope he is done for a while.

I was looking at SM today, particular twitter and the low ratings are being blamed on him because he is a boring and stiff with no charisma. If it had been _____ as the bachelor the ratings would be better, blah, blah. He is dealing beautifully with the criticism IMO and not clapping back.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:31 pm

I also loved his line in one of the interviews (let me find it) where he said Jef would lose his own bet.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:What was his response to Effie? @Tiggerlgh

They would have to ask Effie.
This and he is focusing on the positive and not the past he hasn’t talked to Jef in 4 years and they need to ask Jef what’s with his attitude.  

He thought Nicks post was funny.

ETA they had some huge competition Monday with the Rose and Cotton bowl at the same time.  I was going back and forth and I didn’t care who won but love good college football.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:03 am

Thank you for the responses. 
I don't want to get off topic by discussing other past cast, but Arie works...that's always a nice thing and he's done something with his life. yes  JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 am

@Kashathedivayes he also mentioned how many move to LA etc after the show and he just went back to his normal life last time and expects to d9 the same this time as well.  I like that about him.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:43 am

@star_D @freebach thanks for posting the interviews. I have not had a chance to listen to any until now. He is so charming, speaks well, comes across confident and just an all around genuine guy.

I did notice in both interviews, his face does change to a somber look when asked about the ex coming back. He mentions that was very difficult, I could see it in his face.

His response to the skateboard kid should have been, he should be giving money to charity regardless of any bachelor leads relationship status. Goof, IMO. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 2498057887

I'm not bothered by the negative comments about his age, he's boring, should have could have, because IMHO there are always those types of comments regardless of who the lead is. He's a true romantic guy IMO and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:54 am

You know, I love to try to read people and figure things out here but I'll tell ya, if TPTB had thrown Arie a curve ball and screwed his journey up, intentionally screwed up his journey, first Nick for several years and then Arie...I would have hung this show up for good. No doubt in my mind. It would have been my last straw.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:21 am

I mean IMHO he just seems tired.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues