SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:12 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SeekAny Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 pm

The fact that Becca doesn’t have a rose in her bio is one of the reasons I think she’s awesome. I have a feeling she won’t be defined by this show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 pm

SeekAny wrote:The fact that Becca doesn’t have a rose in her bio is one of the reasons I think she’s awesome. I have a feeling she won’t be defined by this show.

thumbsup

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
SeekAny wrote:The fact that Becca doesn’t have a rose in her bio is one of the reasons I think she’s awesome. I have a feeling she won’t be defined by this show.

thumbsup

thumbsup thumbsup notice how her posts are funny and real, not of her body or body parts laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

thumbsup

thumbsup thumbsup

Becca is awesome! I really think Arie is smart enough to marry her. :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Can I like this like one hundred times? yes Becca is great! She doesn't seem to be posting over the top things about the show. She seems to be living her life. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:28 pm

One thing I am confused is that in Arie's interview, he said he made his final decision by choosing someone who fits his normal life better.
I feel between Lauren and Becca. Becca is the one less likely to move since she already has a stable job and career. Lauren was engaged once so I doubt she wasn't ready for marriage and she just started her job a half year before filming.

And adding that Arie is competing again, so will Becca move to Arizona when he might not be home frequently?

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 pm

star_D wrote:One thing I am confused is that in Arie's interview, he said he made his final decision by choosing someone who fits his normal life better.
I feel between Lauren and Becca. Becca is the one less likely to move since she already has a stable job and career. Lauren was engaged once so I doubt she wasn't ready for marriage and she just started her job a half year before filming.  

And adding that Arie is competing again, so will Becca move to Arizona when he might not be home frequently?

Not just her job but Becca seems extremely close to her sister and mother and would not want to move away from them so I can see Arie moving for her so she can stay close to them.  He can do real estate anywhere and racing does not require a home base.  We'ell just have to see how he plans on working out the living arrangements with his F1 who I assume is still Becca. Scottsdale seems so beautiful though.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:49 pm

@star_D yes I've been wondering what their living situation will be post-show as well. It would be nice if Arie would move to where she is living cause of her job and they could travel to Arizona when needed?

It would be good to see a Bachelor move to their choice's living place since it's usually the Bachelorettes who have (ex.: Trista, Des, Kaitlyn) unless a bachelor has done it before but I never watched any before Jason's season and didn't start sleuthing the final couple until Sean's season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:52 pm

It also could be that she is ready to leave cold MN winters behind ;) I wonder if it is also a possibility that she could work remotely with a trip to MN once a month. Others have made a move when it was thought they wouldn't and it has worked out for them.

FWIW, I have a cousin that works remotely for a group of doctors at Mayo Clinic. He started working for them when his wife was in residency there. When she finished that they both wanted to return to Orlando and the doctors group wanted to keep him so the remote thing was set up. In the beginning he headed to MN once a month but it is more infrequent now. Instead he goes to conferences all over the country (and Europe) with this group!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 pm

Does Arie need to get a license if he moves to be with Becca?

I am definitely in the minority here, and probably the only one, and it’s definitely not a popular opinion, but jmho, Rose or not in their sm bio does not make me like someone more or less. Last season’s F1 has a rose but the f2 never does on their IG and I am a big supporter of the final couple. Jmo.
I will, however, root for everyone to be happy, no matter what the outcome is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 pm

I know I am getting ahead of myself but I got the sense from Becca that being close to her family was important and that a move would be difficult.  But then again I don't know what their plans are.  I am sure they will work it out.  I remember a IG post where she said God help the mister that tries to come between me and my sister and both girls seem devoted to the mom and being physically close where she is. A move would also be difficult for Arie because that is his home base and where he is established. Difficult for both of them but love has a way...

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues