SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 am

sdmom wrote:Does Arie need to get a license if he moves to be with Becca?

Probably. Some states have reciprocity but I don't know if AZ and MN do.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:58 am

I have a feeling if arie is in love he would move...he would of had to for Emily wouldn’t of he??.. and he travels so much anyway with racing but who knows no idea

Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I have a feeling if arie is in love he would move...he would of had to for Emily wouldn’t of he??.. and he travels so much anyway with racing but who knows no idea

Jmo

Becca is with a large, successful PR firm as a senior account exec. I can see her being very good at that. With her looks, polish and apparent success (she's been there 4 years), she could find another job in weeks. I think it will boil down to how Arie views his real estate opportunity in Arizona vs. Minnesota. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:32 am

If I were Arie, I would have offices in both states as there are a lot of Minnesotans who are snowbirds and love the desert!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:41 pm

I am thinking blogger boy has no idea what is going on.  If he had it he would be bragging more and dragging it out with hints.  Vs what appears to be radio silence overall unless I missed something.  I am sure he is going nuts trying to figure it out for sure.

My gut is it will end up being much ado about nothing

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:52 pm

One other theory, if Arie filmed a closure moment w Lauren B which I’m leaning towards I wonder if it’s possible they pre-taped something with Becca and her ex as well. Two moments of closure.

Becca posted a song from Betty White called ignore me on her Instagram story. The lyrics are interesting, very much a breakup song. Think she’s teasing us?
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:13 pm

SeekAny wrote:One other theory, if Arie filmed a closure moment w Lauren B which I’m leaning towards I wonder if it’s possible they pre-taped something with Becca and her ex as well. Two moments of closure.

Becca posted a song from Betty White called ignore me on her Instagram story. The lyrics are interesting very much a breakup song. Think she’s teasing us?
It's actually Betty Who. I think it is a new release. She's apparently a fan of her music. It could easily be a message to her ex. Who knows if he's still trying to contact her?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am thinking blogger boy has no idea what is going on.  If he had it he would be bragging more and dragging it out with hints.  Vs what appears to be radio silence overall unless I missed something.  I am sure he is going nuts trying to figure it out for sure.

My gut is it will end up being much ado about nothing
ITA.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by freebach Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Epi 4 Sneak Peek  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f600 

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:02 pm

freebach wrote:Epi 4 Sneak Peek  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f600 
Oh Lawd, I can't watch that again. LOL, they could have Arie and the worms at that point. Look at Arie's face. I think it's just hit home with what's about to go down.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:40 pm

freebach wrote:Epi 4 Sneak Peek  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f600 

Thanks for posting @freebach, I don't care for the bugs but I am pumped to watch for Krystal. Lord, make this the day she leaves! That ITM at the end, she is so flat and out of place among the energy shown by Arie and the other girls, I cannot wait to see how that plays with Arie. Did you see the small sideways glance he gave her, I think he was probably asking himself "What gives with this gal?" smh. Now I want to see it all.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:22 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Thanks for posting @freebach, I don't care for the bugs but I am pumped to watch for Krystal. Lord, make this the day she leaves! That ITM at the end, she is so flat and out of place among the energy shown by Arie and the other girls, I cannot wait to see how that plays with Arie. Did you see the small sideways glance he gave her, I think he was probably asking himself "What gives with this gal?" smh. Now I want to see it all.

Truth is, I'm with Krystal on this one. No live bug eating. That's just stupid. I learned as a girl not to do something just because other people are doing it so, I would never do that and if it meant I got cut, so be it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues