SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Probably too soon for this but does this mean Becca can be the bachelorette? because she is everything we need in the perfect ette.

I knew there was a reason I never liked Arie... I tried SO hard and it sucks because I was enjoying his season but this is just a joke. Not even a week after breaking up with Becca he's back with Lauren? after liking her photos, calling her while engaged, telling her he loved her when breaking up (because we all know that ends well)... it's all just a bad look. This probably is going to be Mesnick levels of America backlash but probably worse.

all of this is imo

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Oh no! Becca seems like a great gal and would make a fun Bachelorette. Maybe it will all work out as well for her as it did for Melissa in the end.

When this happened with Jason, I could see it with Molly all along. So far, Lauren has made no impression. She must come on strong at the end.

Last edited by NCGalBecca on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 pm

I'm team Becca for bachelorette

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 pm

I guess we know why Lauren has been so hidden

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:59 pm

I'm here for the drama but can't believe what a can of worms and SM hate this will bring them all.  Even if it turns out to be the best outcome for them all, it won't be pretty.  I feel for them.  

Now on to the main, important things, IMO.  laugh out loud Like how did this happen?  I need details and how Arie thought this was a remotely wise idea, if true.  I need to know why and how.  laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: that means we have lots of sleuthing and SM watching to do. :detective
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Oh, Arie. I hope it was worth it. Mesnick was despised for a long time, despite his best intentions. Oh well, #BeccaForBachelorette I suppose.  Lauren seems lovely, so I really hope she's ready for the media storm ahead (and it ain't gonna be pretty).
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 pm

I figured Arie liking Lauren’s pictures and creeping on her social media so soon had nothing to do with producers. I also figured something was up when Arie continuously talked about how he fell in love with two women in such a giddy tone like it was something to be proud of in interviews. Heck, he said he picked the “logical choice” and that’s not a ringing description of Becca.

What a storm this will be for the three of them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 pm

I'm shocked RS got some of you all. You guys are great at beating at him to the punch at figuring at stuff like that.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nousernameneeded Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:16 pm

I always thought the song ‘Ignore Me’ - Betty Who , that Becca posted on her insta story was meant for Arie. Guess Im right after all. Poor girl.

Nousernameneeded

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 pm

There has plenty of speculation including a switcheroo and talk about everything going on, most were just giving Arie the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't be so stupid, IMO.  And given we didn't have an picture proof or solid evidence, theres not much more we could do than speculate.  So, IMO RS didn't get us... he just confirmed something that has been speculation around here.  

That said, its RS, so IMO it needs to be confirmed.  SM and SHVs in the future will become even more important, IMO.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 pm

If true (I think it is per SM activity sleuthing) I take back the nice things I said and back to my initial thoughts posted when Arie was liking pics of Lauren... WTH Arie  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm

I just cannot get over what a baddy dawgggg Arie turned out to be. I mean I’ve heard the rumors but this is too good imo laugh out loud especially with Becca’s sad background. He’s really dethroning the current baddy f1’s of this franchise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues