SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:52 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

I think they would have a great time for a couple of months.... but after the "honeymoon", i think we would see the gap.... short term yes; long term no

I think the bolded pretty much applies to most couples...regardless of age. It is the very rare ones that are serious enough to try to work to make it long term.

in real life. we are supposed to see an engagement at the end of this. engagement means long term in my book.

In real life I would agree with you, but this is the Bachelor. I don't think I can hold people who may have spent a total of 48 hours together...and I think I'm being generous here with the time...to real life standards. I won't even go into the manipulations that they are subjected to during the filming and watching it after. IMO it's a success if they make it past the year mark.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm

I just wanted to comment about chemistry (aka "crazy stupid love")

My parents were the first examples of this.

My parents were young when they met (17 and 20) and had that "butterflies" and everything kind of love from the start. Even today, you can see it in the way my dad looks at my mom, the way he hugs her and how he smiles when he sees her. My mom is embarrassed by it (she's of that generation) but she smiles too. It's really adorable!!Their friends have told my children about their love story. They've been married over 50 years and my kids still comment about how palpable their grandparents love is. They want to have THAT kind of love. They've been a wonderful example of what romantic love really is.

I agree that in real life, it may not initially be present (like with my parents) but I think that it NEEDS to be present at some point in the relationship.

AND , this is Chris' struggle...poor guy !

JMO

Sorry to get personal Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 pm

tatladylu wrote:I just wanted to comment about chemistry (aka "crazy stupid love")

My parents were the first examples of this.

My parents were young when they met (17 and 20) and had that "butterflies" and everything kind of love from the start. Even today, you can see it in the way my dad looks at my mom, the way he hugs her and how he smiles when he sees her. My mom is embarrassed by it (she's of that generation) but she smiles too. It's really adorable!!Their friends have told my children about their love story. They've been married over 50 years and my kids still comment about how palpable their grandparents love is. They want to have THAT kind of love. They've been a wonderful example of what romantic love really is.

I agree that in real life, it may not initially be present (like with my parents)  but I think that it NEEDS to be present at some point in the relationship.

AND , this is Chris' struggle...poor guy !

JMO

Sorry to get personal Smiley

this is a beautiful love story and I am kinda teary about it. This is a wonderful example for children and grandchildren because they would not stop at mediocre but look for the one true love. they have an example and it must be quite something to know this is not something happening in romances only beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 pm

I just can't judge to that degree cause who knows , how they feel after the show maybe they do get along who ever it is. What we see and what really goes on could be totally different. Sometimes it doesn't work but sometimes it does. I don't think picking the girls apart counts cause we don't know much except what they show on the show. There IG are things people love to do in there lives doesn't mean they don't want a family to do that with. Why can't Lyndsey and Chris go on adventures together before they decide to get married and have kids( if that is who he picks) and the same for mikeala what would stop them for moving forward with adventure before getting married and having kids. Even if either one say did get the final rose can't see them making babies within that year. So anything is possible , maybe in the end he picks no one he can't go there. But I do think he picks someone just not sure which lovely girl he chooses.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:58 pm

https://twitter.com/SunwingVacay/status/938875934710648832

Is this from part 2 of the finale?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Thanks @HEA Smiley

They have been a lovely example and kids are young so they're holding out....hahaha!

Awww the young ;)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:BTW according to Mikaela's ig story, her finale viewing party's confirmed. Gatsby Bar in Toronto, people can DM her to be added to the list to get in. 19+ only because it's a bar and the drinking age in Ontario is 19.

Never heard of an F1 having a viewing party ... I’d be watching with my guy ... ready to shout it to the world ... not even i was an F1 who already broke up after ... wouldn’t want to be with a bunch of strangers for that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Pinkgirl wrote:I just can't judge to that degree cause who knows , how they feel after the show maybe they do get along who ever it is. What we see and what really goes on could be totally different. Sometimes it doesn't work but sometimes it does. I don't think picking the girls apart counts cause we don't know much except what they show on the show. There IG are things people love to do in there lives doesn't mean they don't want a family to do that with. Why can't Lyndsey and Chris go on adventures together before they decide to get married and have kids( if that is who he picks) and the same for mikeala what would stop them for moving forward with adventure before getting married and having kids. Even if either one say did get the final rose can't see them making babies within that year. So anything is possible , maybe in the end he picks no one he can't go there. But I do think he picks someone just not sure which lovely girl he chooses.

well said.
I wished he could spend like a week with each girl or a rotation of days so it would be more fair for an extra week... just them. i know it sounds gross but i wished they had more time to know each other. it they could cut the crap of the drama and all the britanny and shanti and lisa.... and go straight to 6 girls from meet and greet. I would love to see that show. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 129fs310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:
ReneeM wrote:BTW according to Mikaela's ig story, her finale viewing party's confirmed. Gatsby Bar in Toronto, people can DM her to be added to the list to get in. 19+ only because it's a bar and the drinking age in Ontario is 19.

Never heard of an F1 having a viewing party ... I’d be watching with my guy ... ready to shout it to the world ... not even i was an F1 who already broke up after ... wouldn’t want to be with a bunch of strangers for that.  

Well then Lindsey announved a viewing party few days ago too
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcX415jjFTT/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:47 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Lyndsey posted about her own finale viewing party on her IG story about 2hrs ago, people have to dm her for details.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:https://twitter.com/SunwingVacay/status/938875934710648832

Is this from part 2 of the finale?

wow if this is then sunwing.ca is promoting the winners no?

the outfit is definitely not part 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Lyndsey posted about her own finale viewing party on her IG story about 2hrs ago, people have to dm her for details.

LOVE IT!! Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99