SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:More proof RS spoiler is correct then .... all 3 are single and free. :yes:

In Brad's Season, Bianka had a viewing party & Brad showed up to it at the end. Many thought she couldn't be F1 because of the party. Hugesmile
Yes, Brad even took a video and put it on Youtube.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:00 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:More proof RS spoiler is correct then .... all 3 are single and free. :yes:

In Brad's Season, Bianka had a viewing party & Brad showed up to it at the end. Many thought she couldn't be F1 because of the party. Hugesmile

jojo47 wrote:Interestingly, Chris has stopped following Bachcan on IG. I know Lyndsey stopped following after the HTD epi but a few days after, Chris was still following. Now he isn't.

Chris said in an interview I saw that fans should not expect him to play on SM. That was not his thing and he had only a few friends and wanted to keep it private. so fans would not see him on SM.

IMO.... the cray cray comments about who he should pick as if it is live ... and also if he is single today which is a strong possibility, or just see pictures of his F2 that he does not want to see because it reminds him memories.... whatever his reasons, maybe the hometown cray cray reactions were a bit too much, as well as fantasy and he did not want to see it on his feed. good for him to be strong enough to reject SM.
I really wonder if we may see a repeat of what Brad did....showed up at the viewing party....wouldnt' that be awesome!

jojo47 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:How about Mikaela? Is she still following bachcan?

She is really the only one promoting the show right now. This won't be a popular comment, but is she interested in being the next B'ette?

I had gotten the impression for a while now that is exactly what's going on. She isn't the F1 / nor ever was but wants to be the next Bette.

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

She is really the only one promoting the show right now. This won't be a popular comment, but is she interested in being the next B'ette?

it is not working that way with canada franchise. all the leads are new. On top of it, they sold every bach material or items a month ago I think.

One franchise per year and sometimes every 2 years.

also chris said he is not SM oriented and made it clear week one of his annoucement or premiere. he posted 19 posts during the full season and nothing about the show except the yoga pic and the premiere... so we can rule out chris about promoting the show

jmo

I realize there has never been a recycled lead & it hasn't been their practice, but one never knows if there's the chance of a change. Just a thought & JMO.
Well as I said above, I feel that the season has been an advertisement for Mik as the next bette as I never saw anything serious between her and Chris....just the audition and the mandatory kissing/closeness.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:23 pm

tatladylu wrote:From what I recall, Mike Ogilvie really wanted it but The Bachelor wanted mikhel  but he wasn't interested. Jasmine also tried to help mike out and said that he would be a good bachelor. Recently, I remember her saying that he had issues with opening up. Funny cuz that's Chris' issue too!! Hahaha!!

It was just by chance that Chris walked in for an audition. The producers mentioned this on their Instagram, I believe and Chris mentioned it in interviews as well.

If Mikaela is popular enough like Mikhel (and she's very likeable) then you never know.

I would like her as the next Bachelorette. She seems to me to be ready for a commitment so why not if she's not with Chris!!

i recall that it is a friend of chris who talked to him, not him auditioning no? i think i read it somewhere.
i never liked the recycled contestant. I like mikaela, but i much prefer a new face that i know nothing about.
and mike was not my fav.
mikhel had a brand new girlfriend, so this is imo the reason why he refused but it is hard because we hardly know what happen to those contestants in canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:35 pm

@HEA

Sorry, my sentence structure was confusing. A friend told Chris about the open casting call in Toronto so he just walked in either January or February.
Michael, the producer, said something like they couldn't believe how lucky they got.

I agree. Other than the issue with opening up, he seems like a kind, sweet soul.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:44 pm

tatladylu wrote:@HEA

Sorry, my sentence structure was confusing. A friend told Chris about the open casting call in Toronto so he just walked in either January or February.
Michael, the producer, said something like they couldn't believe how lucky they got.

I agree. Other than the issue with opening up, he seems like a kind, sweet soul.  

I think he is and this show as silly as it is was good for him.

Maybe he found a new girlfriend... his phrasing was very weird to me too: whomever i will be next will be a happy girl?? I do not remember the right words... felt that he learned and will not make the same mistakes

All singles or all with a different person... that would be funny yet not that surprising after 6 months

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Yah he has said some things that have made me go ...hmmm?

Like you said, the whoever has me next comment...odd.

Then in the etalk interview, he said that "just because it worked for them (Kaitlyn and Shaw) doesn't mean it's going to work out for me"

At the end of this interview, the interviewer said that she found love in the workplace and he replies "maybe I should come work here then!"

Like what?? You're supposed to be promoting the bachelor. Lol!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:04 pm

HEA wrote:
tatladylu wrote:From what I recall, Mike Ogilvie really wanted it but The Bachelor wanted mikhel  but he wasn't interested. Jasmine also tried to help mike out and said that he would be a good bachelor. Recently, I remember her saying that he had issues with opening up. Funny cuz that's Chris' issue too!! Hahaha!!

It was just by chance that Chris walked in for an audition. The producers mentioned this on their Instagram, I believe and Chris mentioned it in interviews as well.

If Mikaela is popular enough like Mikhel (and she's very likeable) then you never know.

I would like her as the next Bachelorette. She seems to me to be ready for a commitment so why not if she's not with Chris!!

i recall that it is a friend of chris who talked to him, not him auditioning no? i think i read it somewhere.
i never liked the recycled contestant. I like mikaela, but i much prefer a new face that i know nothing about.
and mike was not my fav.
mikhel had a brand new girlfriend, so this is imo the reason why he refused but it is hard because we hardly know what happen to those contestants in canada.

Bach/BetteCA has never had a returnee contestant as next lead and I actually like that. If they stick with their current casting method it means that people who appear on the show can’t use it as an audition for next lead like some may be doing in the US. I think it’s nice that they get some opportunities post show and do think a few from this season could be interesting as lead but there are even more potential leads that have never been on tv. Loved Jasmine as she was an unknown.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:18 pm

IMO Mikaela has a good shot at Bachelorette USA IF she is single.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Chris posted a new picture on Instagram without his beard. You think that it’s an old one?
I ask cuz there was a picture on the reflection of Mikaela’s sunglasses) of a guy but without a beard. I thought that it couldn’t be him cuz he has a beard, right?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Sorry, it can't be him cuz on the WTA he has a beard and he looks exactly like the picture posted from Montreal . Sorry!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:49 pm

tatladylu wrote:Chris posted a new picture on Instagram without his beard. You think that it’s an old one?
I ask cuz there was a picture on the reflection of Mikaela’s sunglasses) of  a guy but without a beard. I thought that it couldn’t be him cuz he has a beard, right?
IMO it's an old pic.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO Mikaela has a good shot at Bachelorette USA IF she is single.
That would be an interesting crossover if, as you say, she is single.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99