SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
tatladylu wrote:People asked Catie's mother why Chris was more concerned about Lyndsey's age when Meghan and Lisa are about the same age. Her response was something like obviously, he's interested in Lyndsey and not in them.

She also said that she doesn't see the connection with Mikaela. That could explain why Catie's mouth was open during the Rose ceremony. Could it be that Catie felt that she and Chris had a stronger connection than Mikaela ?

Jmo
Maybe I need to see the context but her making these kinds of comments seems tacky. JMO.

Perhaps she is expressing her opinion in a post, similar to what happens here all the time about the women.

Imo, it sounds like a bitter mother because her daughter got the shock boot along with a wacky edit. As I said, I probably need to see the context of what she is saying.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Maybe I need to see the context but her making these kinds of comments seems tacky. JMO.

Perhaps she is expressing her opinion in a post, similar to what happens here all the time about the women.

Imo, it sounds like a bitter mother because her daughter got the shock boot along with a wacky edit. As I said, I probably need to see the context of what she is saying.

Can we get the exact quote please, because it doesn't really sound bitter to me. Just expressing what she ... and I ... feel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:45 pm

@Sprite

Don't know protocol for posting other people's Twitter, so I'll post just the link...

https://mobile.twitter.com/fenniewinkle

Nov 8: Chris is interested in Lyndsey comment

Nov 17: observation that she doesn't see the connection with Mikaela

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:38 pm

tatladylu wrote:@Sprite

Don't know protocol for posting other people's Twitter, so I'll post just the link...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Chris posted about his career in baseball on Instagram. Poor guy...so much hope and then plagued by injuries! sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Thanks for posting those tweets. I find it even weirded she sought out tweets to respond to rather than being asked her opinion but it's her twitter afterall. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@Sprite

I wonder what she knows, if anything.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

if tacky means bitter. that is what if sounds to me and I am with you. what is the contest and what was her real words. it is SO easy to distort words with some "she said"

on top of that this mother is entitled to think whatever she wants. like every viewers. her opinion is a not THE only opinion around. as far as I know catie mother was not present during fantasy dates and bedroom. I am sure if asked, chris parents will have plenty to say about lindsey parents.... mmmm.... nope because THEY have class, lindsey parents have none. catie mother should do what a mother should do: defend her daughter about edits, prods but do not talk about the contestants on SM. that is a nono.

So I wonder why catie was not in niagara with the other girls jessie, stacy, lindsey and mikaela... she lives very closed to niagara. if i recall kitchener. catie was very closed to kait who was seen bitter.... anyway.. it is easy to imagine all kind of things but catie mother should just keep it quiet about contestants, it sure does not look good on catie after that.

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Lkkp10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcneUMFAhxh/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Opopop10

My baseball career had a lot of ups and downs to say the least. Two months before the MLB draft in 2005 I tore a ligament in my elbow and I went from being a likely 1st round pick to 7th round pick. After a great and healthy year in 2011 with Pittsburgh I tore my pec during the very first game of the season in Philadelphia in 2012. I missed about 4 months and never really felt the same after that. My fastball dropped from 96 MPH to about 91 MPH. In 2013 I went to Japan and played there for a season. My shoulder gave out after my 5th start and I was shut down for the rest of the season. I came back to the US and re evaluated my life and my career. Always being hurt was something that derailed me everytime I gained some traction. I signed with the New York Yankees that next year and was blessed to play with Derek Jeter in his final season. Although I spent a lot of the year in AAA, I’ll always remember walking into yankee stadium for the first time and seeing the pictures of Babe Ruth and other Yankee legends on the wall in the locker room. I gave everything I had to baseball for 13 seasons. I played all over the world and experienced things that most people can only dream of. Although I didn’t have the career I envisioned when I started out, I’ll always be eternally grateful to my parents and whoever else helped me along the way to get where only a small percentage of people get to go. Baseball will always have a special place in my heart.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcnQiVCAJY5/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm

^^^ Another non-show-related post by Chris. And he no longer follows Bachcanada on IG. And he's the lead. Go figure!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 pm

i still would like to know who he is following on his private IG... This account is just for the bach duration imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99