SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:28 pm

I think that Mikaela lives in an apartment building in the Junction (downtown). This is the type of home you would see there (1950-60)houses are close together, short front lawn (if any) : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbP2FT8Ag61/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

I think that this is her place: floors, white decor (very feminine) and door matches picture that was posted. Didn't she say that she was moving to Cali from 6-12 months and wants to sublet her place? That's what I recall someone said on the forum.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbcdmpdADbf/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbFQ-0bAugy/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYyeEbgg6yD/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Also, Chris' house (circa 1980) is very typical of suburbs or outskirts of Toronto (city like Mississauga).

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Pinkgirl Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Mikeala showed pic of her place on IG and it was apartment or condominium didn't look anything like that. She was advertising it when she said she was moving for a bit.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Yeah it's definitely not her place imo. The night she got back from Cali she was opening stuff that was sent to her while she was away and she showed a fair bit of her apartment and there were no windows like the one in her pic. It's hard for me to believe it's Chris' place though. I just can't imagine him having a couch like the one in her pic. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:15 pm

@ReneeM
So you're saying that the condo with the white furniture is not her condo? Wow, I assumed it was cuz she's got several pictures from this condo on her IG. Pretty nice place though!!

Are there any pictures of her place that can be posted?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:24 pm

@tatladylu No I was saying from her IG stories, this doesn't look like her apartment

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:40 pm

HEA wrote:not saying she was at his house but it is eerie possible IMO
looks to me the same style and she could be on the back to the patio)

also downstairs... does it look to you boxes? no curtains to the windows too, so it looks like still in process of installation imo

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 12121213
https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 12121214
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0qwb2AKry/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Not t same place ... in a Miks pic, the part that has the divided panes is a door ... you can tell by the bottom part ... and the windows beside it have no panes. This exactly the kinds of things we should be looking at though ... something might match up.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 am

@ReneeM unlike Lindsey who stated that she cut all the ties with exes (which is half a lie since she kept few pictures of her cheating ex) ... I think mikaela could be the kind of girl who remain friend with her exes..... if it is her ex laugh out loud

she is wearing boots on this pic and does not look homey. Also the black and white for me looks masculine. that was my first impression when I saw this.

funny... chris is posting a lot of IG pic lately. he said he does not care about IG and all of a sudden he is posting quite a few. Happy to turn the page, I am sure but still out of his character.

I did not hear the 6-12 months. I have no idea if it is true or not. I do not know the context either. Could be a business in LA or Chicago, both cities she seems to favor or could be moving with Chris or alone. as far as I know, until the finale, we do not know if they are together. we can speculate a lot of things including her lying about this 6-12 months. what works for lindsey, works for mikaela about moving in january.  cheeky

I have no idea if she is single, in a relationship with chris or in a relationship with another guy. The only thing I know is that since beginning of september, I saw a switch in Mikaela. July and august were kinda sad with a lot of trips as if she wanted to get busy... then all of a sudden, I saw her mood change and be more romantic with hearts and roses, happier. Maybe she was over, maybe she was back with Chirs (assuming she is F1) and maybe she is with another guy. but the change is obvious to me...

we can interpret everything about it but for me her vacation with her mom and sister in Cali, saying she did not want to watch the episodes (not confirmed, said on live insta?) means that she had a hard time at fantasy/finale and she is over it. she is in a happy place right now and does not need the reminder or going thru this again. smart move IMO regardless her status today.

so i played a recap of her SM...

JUNE 7 ...This was her first IG...  she cannot wait to share... nobody would be excited to share their rejection few days after the finale IMO... IF the finale was june 2, then 5 days later she is happy

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 12653511

JUNE 16... this is IMO an old picture. she is not suntanned. but she is stating H A P P Y, capital space later to mark her word. this is 15 days after the finale

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 919

JUNE 16... of course I cannot say 100% it is related but there is a connection in my mind about butterflies. The segment we did not see but was shared on The Bachelor Canada facebook.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 822
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 1117

JUNE 26... imo she is still in love 3 weeks later and made a discreet allusion with this roses crown.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 54545410

This is when I think they broke up... around mid july

July 14... went with ? in Muskoka. 2h away from Toronto for a 24h trip.... visited Kensington Market and said looks like she was home 17 (long week end 14-17)

July 17... mom visit her in Toronto

JULY 22... You know when a girl breaks up, generally we need a change physically and a new haircut is often the first thing we do to start fresh and feel better...

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Iugugv10

JULY 24... she went with Jessie in Chicago on lake michigan. There she took a couple of pics that

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Ftfytf10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Popopo12
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Sisiis10

AUGUST 2... they are back to Toronto as we know Stacy, Lindsey and Jessie were seen in Niagara... no Mikaela. I thought she was part of this but we can clearly see only 3 glasses...

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 87987912
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXTOQtbF4VH/?taken-by=stacyy_rae

AUGUST 8 ... she kept very busy but it seems that she has no plan.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Wewew10

AUGUST 11-14... she goes to CABO with her friends but then cut short her stay as I think her family had a funerals

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Werwer10

AUGUST 26... she is back to Toronto (twitter)

AUGUST 27... then she is back to her happy self. from mid july until that date, all her pics do not show her happy. also i would like to point out that when it is a professional photographer, she always credit... same when it is a friend. so each time there is no credit, i am wondering who took the picture... Here she put ONTARIO, not lake michigan and the boat seems different. she is happy.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Owioeo10

SEP 4.... if I well remember, this is the period when she shared this NONNA outfit. This time of the year we had some VERY HOT days in ON and QC. I remember still using my AC. So wearing nonna outfit was definitely fishy. However, she may have been with friends here. we have no proof she was with chris... long weekend... long lines... long talks...... that looks to me some serious talking.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Qourep10

From that period until now, we can see a major change in her smiles. Either she met somebody, either she was back with chris. I do see a very happy girl in her pics.

OCTOBER 19 on her facebook

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 4115

OCTOBER 23... that is where it is fishy. she is the only one posting this on her IG. and also she is saying that she wants to post all her feelings on her blog.... BUT she never did!! I believe prods forbade her to do so as it would be too much a risk for her to share her feelings.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Popopo13

From that point, she started to add some hearts and roses emoticons in her IG here and there. She is sharing and retweeting post from The Bachelor Canada twitter

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Poopap10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Adfkjl10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Ldld10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Oeoeoe10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Ldkdkf11
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Papapp10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Lajf10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Soosos10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Sspsos10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Ppapap10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Aopaop10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Oiqeoi10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Jlkjlk10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Lkdfkf10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Jadjfl10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Jkkjhk10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Kjjlkj10

DECEMBER 13: back to Toronto. while in CA she announced her move from her apart in Toronto in January (shared by @Rrenee). some people here heard that she would be gone 6-12 months but not confirmed by post or link.

In this post she used the CHECK MARK.... that is imo proof she is NOW in a relationship.... with who i dunno but i do not exclude Chris.... she retwitted way to many kissing moments with Chris imo......

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Sospop10

She retweeted 2 posts from the same person about being the next bachelorette. could be because she find it cute or know the person or indeed wants to be the next bachelorette... although she said on her live INSTA (not confirmed) that she has no intention to be the next bachelorette and one experience was enough. So who knows? maybe it is a decoy, maybe she wants to be, maybe she find it cute.

I personally do not think she wants to be the next bachelorette. she is at her top regarding her job right now. she has over 17,5M followers. IMO she has tons of projects and we know Canadians have short memories regarding contestants on Bach Can. We do not even know if we will ever have another season since the in between can be 1 or 2 years.... way too long for keeping up the momentum. She is not american and we do not have ALUMNI in canada. Girls will meet, sure. but we do not have a bunch of guys and girls who are dating each other. Maybe she will move in CA and maybe she will mix with them there... but I honestly think she is more interested in her fashion carer but never say never. However US bach will have zero interest in her. they have dozen of starving contestants that the american public know much better. honestly mikaela wanting to be the next ette is a moot point.

JMO

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Opoapo11
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Hhjhkj10

ALL the pictures can be find:

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/mikaela.wightman/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/shopaholmik
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/

Last edited by HEA on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:42 am

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:not saying she was at his house but it is eerie possible IMO
looks to me the same style and she could be on the back to the patio)

also downstairs... does it look to you boxes? no curtains to the windows too, so it looks like still in process of installation imo

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 12121213
https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 12121214
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0qwb2AKry/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Not t same place ... in a Miks pic, the part that has the divided panes is a door ... you can tell by the bottom part ... and the windows beside it have no panes.   This exactly the kinds of things we should be looking at though ... something might match up.

As I said.. this can be the patio back of the house. same design. we should look a bit further than the front house IMO. The devided panel is the mosquitoes screen... everyone has it here in QC, I believe they also have it in ON. I lived in NB too and I had them everywhere in my house too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:51 am

tatladylu wrote:I think that Mikaela lives in an apartment building in the Junction (downtown). This is the type of home you would see there (1950-60)houses are close together, short front lawn (if any) : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbP2FT8Ag61/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

I think that this is her place: floors, white decor (very feminine) and door matches picture that was posted. Didn't she say that she was moving to Cali from 6-12 months and wants to sublet her place? That's what I recall someone said on the forum.

Also, Chris' house (circa 1980) is very typical of suburbs or outskirts of Toronto (city like Mississauga).

she lives in Yorkville, toronto... and #JUNCTION is the next block area

nope... she did not say moving to cali from 6-12 months.... that was said but not proved whatsoever. we have to be careful about the she said... i need proof on that. someone say something and bam it becomes fact.

mikaela wore her boots on the square windows. i do not wear my shoes at home... and especially on wood floor... even with friends I remove my shoes.. she was here visiting IMO also the bricks we see with chirs with his dog is the groud floor. my in laws had this. they had their TV entertainment on the basement, and main room and bedroom on top. it looks like a 3 level house but we do not see the basement with the grey carpet. the style on top can be totally different (like my in laws).

His house does not look recent and it is possible that the basement was done at a different date and the top modernized later

again she could have also visited a friend who took a picture but when a friend take a picture, she always credit the person. here she did not... this and the square windows make me scratch

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:38 am

@HEA
Wow good for Mikaela for making the big bucks because Yorkville is extremely expensive in Toronto. I thought that she was in the Junction because it was somewhat more affordable.

Where did you see, HEA, that she lived in Yorkville?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 am

HEA wrote:
tatladylu wrote:I think that Mikaela lives in an apartment building in the Junction (downtown). This is the type of home you would see there (1950-60)houses are close together, short front lawn (if any) : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbP2FT8Ag61/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

she lives in Yorkville, toronto... and #JUNCTION is the next block area

nope... she did not say moving to cali from 6-12 months.... that was said but not proved whatsoever. we have to be careful about the she said... i need proof on that. someone say something and bam it becomes fact.

mikaela wore her boots on the square windows. i do not wear my shoes at home... and especially on wood floor... even with friends I remove my shoes.. she was here visiting IMO also the bricks we see with chirs with his dog is the groud floor. my in laws had this. they had their TV entertainment on the basement, and main room and bedroom on top. it looks like a 3 level house but we do not see the basement with the grey carpet. the style on top can be totally different (like my in laws).

His house does not look recent and it is possible that the basement was done at a different date and the top modernized later

again she could have also visited a friend who took a picture but when a friend take a picture, she always credit the person. here she did not... this and the square windows make me  scratch

jmo

On her live post Mik said she'd be gone 6-12 months but she'd be back. She didn't say where she was going.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:13 am

tatladylu wrote:@HEA
Wow good for Mikaela for making the big bucks because Yorkville is extremely expensive in Toronto. I thought that she was in the Junction because it was somewhat more affordable.

Where did you see, HEA, that she lived in Yorkville?

she put the location on several of her pic on her IG ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99