SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:13 am

@Aunties_Love
And, as you mentioned before, it's within the same time period of Chris' post. Weird cuz he hasn't posted since Nov 23.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:35 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I found some comments on Lyndsey's IG as interesting.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2017-428

The one in particular is signed as Auntie Linda.  Since her IG is public, I did some snooping.  IMO, she actually is Lyndsey's aunt.  One of the first people she followed is Lyndsey.  Another tidbit, she's following Chris.  Another comment from Jessie is something that makes her smile is waking up to someone special.  Lyndsey's response back is the wink icon.  Then another poster said that something that makes her smile is waking up to sweet messages from her husband that is working in Ontario.  Lyndsey remarked back that she loved, loved, loved it.

Just some responses that I thought were interesting because of what they said and how Lyndsey responded.

The Jessie one I suspect is she is referring to herself though since Jessie is visiting her in Vancouver. She seems to be staying at her house. IMO

Anyway, I remember you mention Lynds's brother commented on Chris Instagram. I was actually quite intrigued by that since he wasn't on that htd. Do you think they met on htd but just not shown? If not, then that's interesting imo.
I don't think that they did meet on HTD. IMO, he wasn't there at all.

BUT as far as Jessie goes, it seems that Lyndsey and Jessie are close and I am wondering if Jessie actually knows the ending and who the F1 is.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:43 am

HEA wrote:anyway.... this is baseball we are talking about and Chris Leroux, in the minor leagues is not known around here. I never heard his name or his face on mags, TV or radio.

I had heard of Chris, he's a Canadian produced baseball player, a rare thing! I wouldn't have recognized him tho.

My nephew, however, who follows the Blue Jays & baseball closely, knew who he was immediately. My nephew lives in West Canada & is in his early 20's. He was gobsmacked he was the Bachelor. Chris might not be known to many, but he is known.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 am

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love
And, as you mentioned before, it's within the same time period of Chris' post. Weird cuz he hasn't posted since Nov 23.
Thanks for the heads up. I got their posts. They are both back to posting within an hour of each other:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2017-429
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2017-430

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:55 am

@Aunties_Love,

They really seems very close. It is hard to think that she did not know the ending imo. I saw her liking a comment on Chris that is not very flattering which I assumed she wouldn't if Lynds is F1. It led me to think that either Lynds is chosen but they had broken up or the spoiler had some credit assuming jessie knew the ending. With that said, I am on the fence with SM hints now since too many conflicting signals to be confident on only one outcome. It really can go both ways. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:01 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

They really seems very close. It is hard to think that she did not know the ending imo. I saw her liking a comment on Chris that is not very flattering which I assumed she wouldn't if Lynds is F1. It led me to think that either Lynds is chosen but they had broken up or the spoiler had some credit assuming jessie knew the ending. With that said, I am on the fence with SM hints now since too many conflicting signals to be confident on only one outcome. It really can go both ways. JMO.

SM is confusing. Add to all of it that Chris hasn't posted about the show since Oct 31. It seems the only one actively promoting it right now is Mikaela.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

SM is confusing. Add to all of it that Chris hasn't posted about the show since Oct 31. It seems the only one actively promoting it right now is Mikaela.

Yup that's weird too considering he is the lead. He should be contracted to promote though no? It even seemed like he ghosted himself after the spoiler broke until today. no idea

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Jessie's comment on Claire's post dated October 11 ( premier):

jjessiebakerIt was a beautiful and emotional journey. Cannot wait to see it on the other side.

@devilmaycar3 what was the unflattering comment Jessie liked?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:30 pm

tatladylu wrote:Jessie's comment on Claire's post dated October 11 ( premier):

jjessiebakerIt was a beautiful and emotional journey. Cannot wait to see it on the other side.

@devilmaycar3  what was the unflattering comment Jessie liked?

I saw that comment randomly so I couldn't remember it was under which post. It wasn't anything mean. It was just a long comment along the lines of Chris shouldnt be on the bachelor if he have troubles opening up. I tried to search for it but couldn't find it. In case it was a mistake on my part, I apologize. In the mean time, you guys should probably ignore this as it probably wasn't very meaningful anyways.

ETA: Ok I found it, on second thought that comment was alright. The commenter sort of stand up for Lynds’s Sisters and saying Chris is so hesistant that he does not seemed to be invested in either girls. He should be open instead of being constantly unsure and unwilling to fall in love if he is on a show like bachelor.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm

It's always best to copy and paste the comments providing a link to the source. This way information is accurate.

Who's IG was it, link please, and who made the comments, IG username please. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:28 pm

Jessie could have been speaking of her own journey. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Jessie posted also many comments on Lindsey IG saying: obsessed with you, HOT, I MISS YOU, FAMUSE etc.

https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99