SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:
tatladylu wrote:I think that Mikaela lives in an apartment building in the Junction (downtown). This is the type of home you would see there (1950-60)houses are close together, short front lawn (if any) : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbP2FT8Ag61/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

I think that this is her place: floors, white decor (very feminine) and door matches picture that was posted. Didn't she say that she was moving to Cali from 6-12 months and wants to sublet her place? That's what I recall someone said on the forum.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbcdmpdADbf/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbFQ-0bAugy/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYyeEbgg6yD/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Also, Chris' house (circa 1980) is very typical of suburbs or outskirts of Toronto (city like Mississauga).

she lives in Yorkville, toronto... and #JUNCTION is the next block area

nope... she did not say moving to cali from 6-12 months.... that was said but not proved whatsoever. we have to be careful about the she said... i need proof on that. someone say something and bam it becomes fact.

mikaela wore her boots on the square windows. i do not wear my shoes at home... and especially on wood floor... even with friends I remove my shoes.. she was here visiting IMO also the bricks we see with chirs with his dog is the groud floor. my in laws had this. they had their TV entertainment on the basement, and main room and bedroom on top. it looks like a 3 level house but we do not see the basement with the grey carpet. the style on top can be totally different (like my in laws).

His house does not look recent and it is possible that the basement was done at a different date and the top modernized later

again she could have also visited a friend who took a picture but when a friend take a picture, she always credit the person. here she did not... this and the square windows make me  scratch

jmo

On her live post Mik said she'd be gone 6-12 months but she'd be back. She didn't say where she was going.

do you have a link please to share? when does she do live?
thanks

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:23 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:

nope... she did not say moving to cali from 6-12 months.... that was said but not proved whatsoever. we have to be careful about the she said... i need proof on that. someone say something and bam it becomes fact.

mikaela wore her boots on the square windows. i do not wear my shoes at home... and especially on wood floor... even with friends I remove my shoes.. she was here visiting IMO also the bricks we see with chirs with his dog is the groud floor. my in laws had this. they had their TV entertainment on the basement, and main room and bedroom on top. it looks like a 3 level house but we do not see the basement with the grey carpet. the style on top can be totally different (like my in laws).

His house does not look recent and it is possible that the basement was done at a different date and the top modernized later

again she could have also visited a friend who took a picture but when a friend take a picture, she always credit the person. here she did not... this and the square windows make me  scratch

jmo

On her live post Mik said she'd be gone 6-12 months but she'd be back. She didn't say where she was going.

do you have a link please to share? when does she do live?
thanks

It was live on IG on Wednesday evening & it only stayed up a certain period of time.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:39 pm

When you do live it does not stay up long so you need to check her IG all the time if you want to see her live other wise you loss it shortly after.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:18 pm

HEA wrote:
tatladylu wrote:I think that Mikaela lives in an apartment building in the Junction (downtown). This is the type of home you would see there (1950-60)houses are close together, short front lawn (if any) : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbP2FT8Ag61/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

I think that this is her place: floors, white decor (very feminine) and door matches picture that was posted. Didn't she say that she was moving to Cali from 6-12 months and wants to sublet her place? That's what I recall someone said on the forum.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbcdmpdADbf/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbFQ-0bAugy/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYyeEbgg6yD/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Also, Chris' house (circa 1980) is very typical of suburbs or outskirts of Toronto (city like Mississauga).

jmo
I have to quote this cause IMO you took the bolded from something I said. I said she COULD be moving to cali for all we know. I didn't say she is. Big difference. Not to mention I put the IMO in there.

IMO, the pic with Mik and the boots is nothing like Chris's, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:53 pm

@Aunties_Love

Oh sorry sad
i misunderstood

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:45 pm

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love

Oh sorry sad
i misunderstood
No worries...all is good bestbud!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Chris posted yet another personal picture on social media :/

Any thoughts as to why chris did the bachelor...just lost in his life or strategic career move?

I can’t picture him doing any sports analysis on TV. No shade to him but he doesn’t seem very expressive so I wondering why a private person (by his own admission) would expose himself and his family like this?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:59 pm

tatladylu wrote:Chris posted yet another personal picture on social media :/

Any thoughts as to why chris did the bachelor...just lost in his life or strategic career move?

I can’t picture him doing any sports analysis on TV. No shade to him but he doesn’t seem very expressive so I wondering why a private person (by his own admission) would expose himself and his family like this?

My interpretation only, he's soooo done with the show at this point. He's posting personal pics because he's focusing on his own life only vs life around the show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Yea I think there all done six months is a long time to wait , so to some degree they have to work with the show, but they all just want to show there everyday normal things they like to do as well.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:17 pm

i mean............ :crazed rofl

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Lkssls10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc2phLRAlbE/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Dddddd10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc3PuQVAQCt/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Lindsey is using up the last few minutes of her 15 mins of fame on SM to help raise money for her friend, for an experimental treatment. Gives me a little more insight into her heart. blowkiss

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:43 am

northernviewer wrote:Lindsey is using up the last few minutes of her 15 mins of fame on SM to  help raise money for her friend, for an experimental treatment.   Gives me a little more insight into her heart.   blowkiss

I can see Lindsey doing some great things with her life. She shows that underneath that luscious hair of hers is a smart chick. I've been meaning to say all season how pretty I think her hair is. laugh out loud I'm glad she hasn't been on there daily pushing the show. Shows she has other things on her mind than getting another TV gig. :yes: .
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99