SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:I genuinely respect all opinions but I just thought that this particular speculation is getting a little out of hand. This speculation may seem to have some grounds to some of our fellow peers (although it never resonate with me) and that's ok since it already proven that we can't prove to each other otherwise. It just seem a little premature to me when the F1 is still up in the air and a bit much just to prove Lynds isn't the F1. Imo.

TBH, there is already substantial amount of so called "proof/edits" from the show and SM that is being brought up that is favorable to Mik being the F1 instead of Lynds that I found rather valid. There is even a spoiler! Why can't we just focus on those? Why can't we just continue to sleuth, examine and debate those? There are times when Mik post comments under Lynds INS like "I am obsessed with you", "I can't stop watching. Am I into girls now?" etc. I can easily make a point with that to make an argument but I don't because deep down I know its the least meaningful "clue" to hold ground when both of them is on a show call the bachelor. And yes, there are cases where girls fall in love with each other on the franchise but I really won't immediately assume that while sleuthing because of some kiss and captions. Maybe is just me I will expect more solid proof especially when we are talking about one's sexuality and character. We are just hours from the finale and I rather be bombarded with "I told you so" when Lynds is proven not to be the F1 as to me this speculation is pretty baseless(imho) as of now.

Ps.I kiss my elder sister on the lips too and it is just family affection to me.

this is Jessie, not mikaela.

IMO it seems that if it is proven that Lindsey is not naked with her friend, then she cannot be in a relationship with her.... which is totally plain stupid IMO because I made my point about proving that MY PERSON is more than a friend for Lindsey and this is exactly what she call her girlfriend "I AM SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY PERSON"... sometimes some people do not want to see the big picture and just argue ad nauseam on a small detail that will totally not change the point.... sometimes it does, but here??? no so much

naked or not naked, she was in the bathroom WITH HER NAKED FRIEND. end of the story.

but as lindsey says so well... c'est la vie!

jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Lyndsey's Instagram post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc8OcmnjSwr/?hl=en&taken-by=lyndseygavin

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:13 pm

I give credit to Lydnsey for stating she went on the show for adventure. Imo that's exactly what she and many others went on the show for and imo Mikaela went on to get more followers for her fashion blog. Seems to me both got what they wanted so they should be just fine - especially given it's 6 months down the line
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:23 pm

HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:I genuinely respect all opinions but I just thought that this particular speculation is getting a little out of hand. This speculation may seem to have some grounds to some of our fellow peers (although it never resonate with me) and that's ok since it already proven that we can't prove to each other otherwise. It just seem a little premature to me when the F1 is still up in the air and a bit much just to prove Lynds isn't the F1. Imo.

TBH, there is already substantial amount of so called "proof/edits" from the show and SM that is being brought up that is favorable to Mik being the F1 instead of Lynds that I found rather valid. There is even a spoiler! Why can't we just focus on those? Why can't we just continue to sleuth, examine and debate those? There are times when Mik post comments under Lynds INS like "I am obsessed with you", "I can't stop watching. Am I into girls now?" etc. I can easily make a point with that to make an argument but I don't because deep down I know its the least meaningful "clue" to hold ground when both of them is on a show call the bachelor. And yes, there are cases where girls fall in love with each other on the franchise but I really won't immediately assume that while sleuthing because of some kiss and captions. Maybe is just me I will expect more solid proof especially when we are talking about one's sexuality and character. We are just hours from the finale and I rather be bombarded with "I told you so" when Lynds is proven not to be the F1 as to me this speculation is pretty baseless(imho) as of now.

Ps.I kiss my elder sister on the lips too and it is just family affection to me.

this is Jessie, not mikaela.

IMO it seems that if it is proven that Lindsey is not naked with her friend, then she cannot be in a relationship with her.... which is totally plain stupid IMO because I made my point about proving that MY PERSON is more than a friend for Lindsey and this is exactly what she call her girlfriend "I AM SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY PERSON"... sometimes some people do not want to see the big picture and just argue ad nauseam on a small detail that will totally not change the point.... sometimes it does, but here??? no so much

naked or not naked, she was in the bathroom WITH HER NAKED FRIEND. end of the story.

but as lindsey says so well... c'est la vie!

jmo

It is both Mik (private acct & Public) under one of lynds singing post. The riptide one which ended with lynds “proposing” to her so. It just reflected their endearing friendship imo so there is that.

ETA: the obsessed one is under the Can’t help falling singing post. I just want to say I saw what I saw but it just wasn’t meaningful enough to me to immediately speculating their sexuality. Jmo.

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:24 pm

nice farewell... which is strange if she was F1 because she would have to make a media tour

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Lllsls10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Dllddd10
https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:26 pm

his new carer??? W network offer?? why the tag??

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Hgigii10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc5jtbhguGM/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Hoioi10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc8I3stAFHC/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Seems more to me like Chris is asking HGTV and others if they want to sponsor his new house plans?

Lyndsey got sponsorships with wine and Mikaela with other clothes and more followers and things so to me they all benefiting from being on the show.

They ALL go on TV for opportunities/fame/shilling etc imo. No exceptions.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Notice how no one is talking about an engagement/proposal. Not even the official twitter account. rofl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:37 pm

We know what the girls are doing tonight, anyone know what Chris is doing tonight?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Seems more to me like Chris is asking HGTV and others if they want to sponsor his new house plans?

Lyndsey got sponsorships with wine and Mikaela with other clothes and more followers and things so to me they all benefiting from being on the show.

IMO chris is such a bore i wouldn't watch him again
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Seems more to me like Chris is asking HGTV and others if they want to sponsor his new house plans?

IMO chris is such a bore i wouldn't watch him again

Chris was such a bore imo that I didn't even bother watching more than 2 full episodes of his season  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99