SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 pm

tatladylu wrote:We know what the girls are doing tonight, anyone know what Chris is doing tonight?

Probably watching with Britney. cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 pm

"Canada I'll miss you"?

Not really a F1 comment IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:49 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:I genuinely respect all opinions but I just thought that this particular speculation is getting a little out of hand. This speculation may seem to have some grounds to some of our fellow peers (although it never resonate with me) and that's ok since it already proven that we can't prove to each other otherwise. It just seem a little premature to me when the F1 is still up in the air and a bit much just to prove Lynds isn't the F1. Imo.

TBH, there is already substantial amount of so called "proof/edits" from the show and SM that is being brought up that is favorable to Mik being the F1 instead of Lynds that I found rather valid. There is even a spoiler! Why can't we just focus on those? Why can't we just continue to sleuth, examine and debate those? There are times when Mik post comments under Lynds INS like "I am obsessed with you", "I can't stop watching. Am I into girls now?" etc. I can easily make a point with that to make an argument but I don't because deep down I know its the least meaningful "clue" to hold ground when both of them is on a show call the bachelor. And yes, there are cases where girls fall in love with each other on the franchise but I really won't immediately assume that while sleuthing because of some kiss and captions. Maybe is just me I will expect more solid proof especially when we are talking about one's sexuality and character. We are just hours from the finale and I rather be bombarded with "I told you so" when Lynds is proven not to be the F1 as to me this speculation is pretty baseless(imho) as of now.

Ps.I kiss my elder sister on the lips too and it is just family affection to me.

this is Jessie, not mikaela.

IMO it seems that if it is proven that Lindsey is not naked with her friend, then she cannot be in a relationship with her.... which is totally plain stupid IMO because I made my point about proving that MY PERSON is more than a friend for Lindsey and this is exactly what she call her girlfriend "I AM SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY PERSON"... sometimes some people do not want to see the big picture and just argue ad nauseam on a small detail that will totally not change the point.... sometimes it does, but here??? no so much

naked or not naked, she was in the bathroom WITH HER NAKED FRIEND. end of the story.

but as lindsey says so well... c'est la vie!

jmo

It is both Mik (private acct & Public) under one of lynds singing post. The riptide one which ended with lynds “proposing” to her so. It just reflected their endearing friendship imo so there is that.

ETA: the obsessed one is under the Can’t help falling singing post. I just want to say I saw what I saw but it just wasn’t meaningful enough to me to immediately speculating their sexuality. Jmo.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Doodod10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSwvA_j0Ml/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Dddd10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuhT7oje7X/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Ssssss10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0uxynjXz0/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Dfdffd10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2-i7ujvFC/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Dddddd11
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcHGKbHDqSR/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
tatladylu wrote:We know what the girls are doing tonight, anyone know what Chris is doing tonight?

rofl Maybe they can double date with Dean & Mikaela. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Bobette wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

rofl Maybe they can double date with Dean & Mikaela.  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 3806527698

That outfit Chris has on looks like he borrowed it from Dean. rofl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 pm

HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:

this is Jessie, not mikaela.

IMO it seems that if it is proven that Lindsey is not naked with her friend, then she cannot be in a relationship with her.... which is totally plain stupid IMO because I made my point about proving that MY PERSON is more than a friend for Lindsey and this is exactly what she call her girlfriend "I AM SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY PERSON"... sometimes some people do not want to see the big picture and just argue ad nauseam on a small detail that will totally not change the point.... sometimes it does, but here??? no so much

naked or not naked, she was in the bathroom WITH HER NAKED FRIEND. end of the story.

but as lindsey says so well... c'est la vie!

jmo

It is both Mik (private acct & Public) under one of lynds singing post. The riptide one which ended with lynds “proposing” to her so. It just reflected their endearing friendship imo so there is that.

ETA: the obsessed one is under the Can’t help falling singing post. I just want to say I saw what I saw but it just wasn’t meaningful enough to me to immediately speculating their sexuality. Jmo.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Doodod10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSwvA_j0Ml/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Dddd10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuhT7oje7X/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Ssssss10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0uxynjXz0/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Dfdffd10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2-i7ujvFC/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Dddddd11
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcHGKbHDqSR/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Jessie said things but Mik too. That is a fact. I am not going to bring it over but I already stated where to find those comments, go have a second look in case you missed it. I think I will just leave Jessie out of this as what they said is positive and supportive imo and it is not very much related to the ending. I Guess I just want to say captions can be misinterpreted anyhow if you put your mind into it so I rather get out of that as tbh we just really don’t know the context imo. It is ok, let’s just not dragged this out and have fun watching the show. Smiley

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Seems more to me like Chris is asking HGTV and others if they want to sponsor his new house plans?

Lyndsey got sponsorships with wine and Mikaela with other clothes and more followers and things so to me they all benefiting from being on the show.

They ALL go on TV for opportunities/fame/shilling etc imo. No exceptions.

I agree @AllAboutLove - this seems to be the way the whole franchise is heading and these three seem to be more adept than most at promoting themselves.  

Coming on the back of the AU season with the obscene amount of free advertising the F1 got for their business, and an F2 and Lead who both work in marketing, to now have a CAN season with a Lead IMO fishing around for career options, and the final 2 both being into PR/marketing/blogging etc....

... it all just makes me feel like this show gets closer to being one big ad campaign and further away from watching people fall in love with every passing season.

And yet still I watch.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:48 am

Just watched Mikaela's IG live. She was having a blast with friends but got emotional towards the end.
She said:
-Chris really broke my heart(she said this 3 times which indicates he broke up with her IMO) and he's a little d**k sucker (wow).
-Jessie has been living with me for the last 6 months and Picking me up off the floor and taking care of me.
She'll post a blog about her journey but needs a day off from SM.
Jessie added she is too good for him anyways, Later Leroux (laugh out loud!)
Basically it's Chris vs the girls

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:50 am

So Mikaela just ran out of f-cks to give huh? Gahtdamn. (note that from watching hers & jessie's IG stories, she's drunk AF)

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Screen19
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Screen14
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:00 am

AYA wrote:Just watched Mikaela's IG live. She was having a blast with friends but got emotional towards the end.
She said:
-Chris really broke my heart(she said this 3 times which indicates he broke up with her IMO) and he's a little d**k sucker (wow).
-Jessie has been living with me for the last 6 months and Picking me up off the floor and taking care of me.

There was never a doubt in my mind that he was the one that broke it off with her. I do feel bad for Mik, tho because I think she was really used in all of this mess. The least he could have done on the show tonight was to try to act as tho it wasn't Lindsey he wanted. If she had said OK I'll move for you things would have sure been a lot different. I stand by my opinion that both girls can do a LOT better than Chris. I think he is emotionally stunted. Wow with the name she called him laugh out loud JMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:06 am

AYA wrote:Just watched Mikaela's IG live. She was having a blast with friends but got emotional towards the end.
She said:
Totally disagree with this part. She was kind of a hot mess imo laugh out loud & all her friends were trying to cheer her up. She was slurring a lot, all over everybody (Jessie, another girl who idk, and kyle & david from Jasmine's season), and then at the end was super emotional. She also mistakenly called Lyndsey, Linda (more evidence of her drunkeness). between Vanessa calling to check on her earlier, her live & ig stories tonight, idk how anyone can think she was just faking her feelings for Chris to get the bachelorette role or more followers. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:10 am

@ReneeM I was watching Lyndsey's IG live and Jessie appeared calling her Linda. It is a nickname for Lyndsey or an inside joke.

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99