SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Bobette wrote:IMO, the people that sleuthed this season correctly were the ones who suggested he didn't choose anyone.  Dumping the F1 a week after filming is the same as not choosing anyone at all, IMO (in fact, IMO it's worse).  

Sleuthed evidence supposedly hinting Mikalea was happily in love was incorrect, since she's come out and said she was broken hearted.  So while the show may have ended with Mik getting a rose, she didn't win, IMO.

I agree with everything here. There were no winners. It’s not a crime to not fall in love with any of the women – Chris should have had the courage of his convictions and said that and not picked anybody. Picking Mikaela and dumping her one week later is extremely poor form.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Amen!

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-canada-finale-review/

My girl Sharleen came with the goods Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 4256136633 what a legend she is IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:54 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bobette wrote:IMO, the people that sleuthed this season correctly were the ones who suggested he didn't choose anyone.  Dumping the F1 a week after filming is the same as not choosing anyone at all, IMO (in fact, IMO it's worse).  

Sleuthed evidence supposedly hinting Mikalea was happily in love was incorrect, since she's come out and said she was broken hearted.  So while the show may have ended with Mik getting a rose, she didn't win, IMO.

I think most of us came to the conclusion a while ago that Chris was not "in love" with either girl but, the real discussion centered around whether he would choose Lyndsey as was practically being recited ad nauseum in the affirmative in five parts and four octaves all over SM so, that was the discussion. We all have the answer whether we like it or not (I do). Lyndsey was not F1, Mikaela was, Chris made his choice on national tv and couldn't honor it. No surprise there - at least not for me. Still, all you have to do is look at the girls to see it's all good and that's what matters most. JMO

:claphands word rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:01 am

1. we have NO proof how they broke up. She could have initiated the move
2. we have NO proof whatsoever that it was a week after filming... if so please share the evidence, i missed it
3. "only fools never change their mind" (famous quote that I love)
4. sleuthing is not finding the right clue once and for all... changing mind is quite normal in my sleuthing world. it is all about trying and adding clues and move to a conclusion... being stubborn about something is NOT sleuthing, or conveniently avoid clues that are not fitting the ending IMO
5. 100% canadian lead did not stay with their F1. sleuthing after show is not mandatory
6. sleuthing if they are happy ever after show is not a requirement. Sleuthing the F1 at the finale is
7. Suggesting that sleuthers here were wrong to sleuth the F1 because the couple did not last is revisiting ALL the previous sleuthing in previous seasons......... :thud
8. Chris chose Mikaela as his F1. He did not dump her at the finale.

Bottom line some of us DID sleuth the F1.... Mikaela. And in my world it is not about "winning" is is about finding the finale girl standing.

Mikaela was sleuthed F1
Lindsey was sleuthed F2

and those who sleuthed Mikaela F1 were right. end of the story

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:10 am

HEA wrote:

2. we have NO proof whatsoever that it was a week after filming... if so please share the evidence, i missed it
4. sleuthing is not finding the right clue once and for all... changing mind is quite normal in my sleuthing world. it is all about trying and adding clues and move to a conclusion... being stubborn about something is NOT sleuthing, or conveniently avoid clues that are not fitting the ending IMO
5. 100% canadian lead did not stay with their F1. sleuthing after show is not mandatory
6. sleuthing if they are happy ever after show is not a requirement. Sleuthing the F1 at the finale is
7. Suggesting that sleuthers here were wrong to sleuth the F1 because the couple did not last is revisiting ALL the previous sleuthing in previous seasons.........  :thud

Bottom line some of us DID sleuth the F1.... Mikaela. And in my world it is not about "winning" is is about finding the finale girl standing.

Mikaela was sleuthed F1
Lindsey was sleuthed F2

@Bobette started her post with IMO, so she was giving her opinion... IMHO......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:13 am

Chris didn't dump Lyndsey neither. She chose to end it with him. As far as what HEA is saying about not knowing if Mikaela broke it off. We have confirmation from ATFR that it was actually Chris that broke it off.

@Bobette, I agree. The fact that they broke up that early proves IMO that there just wasn't enough between them even though they lived in the same town. No excuses like what was used with Lyndsey. I agree as well that the fact that the two of them didn't make it out of the bach bubble also lends to the point of there not really being anything there at all as I had suspected for a long time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:17 am

HEA wrote:

7. Suggesting that sleuthers here were wrong to sleuth the F1 because the couple did not last is revisiting ALL the previous sleuthing in previous seasons.........  :thud

Mikaela was sleuthed F1
Lindsey was sleuthed F2

Excellent post, @HEA. I didn't have enough sleuthing education to give the detailed rationale but, I do have good instincts. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 1176891977 Can't wait to see you in action for Arie's season - real sleuthing, no excuses and whining, it is what it is. Maintain dignity and respect. Deal with it. Of course it's easier if you're right again so, stay woke! Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:34 am

THE END , thank goodness , everyone is right depends who you liked , and in the end everyone is wrong cause nobody is ever going to know what happen in the final hours. Sleuthing does not make you right or wrong it's just opinions.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:47 am

This season was an exception to everything cause it was a disaster after disaster. All three did the best they could with what they where dealt with. He wasn't ready , the girls where ready to find love but it just didn't happen oh well sometimes thinks just end up crazy. But you ladies do some heart to heart sleuthing with your opinions actually pretty funny and interesting as well as entertaining. I actually didn't even watch it in the end rather read you ladies state your claims of why and what is happening.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:03 am

Pinkgirl wrote:THE END , thank goodness , everyone is right depends who you liked , and in the end everyone is wrong cause nobody is ever going to know what happen in the final hours. Sleuthing does not make you right or wrong it's just opinions.

I respectfullly disagree @Pinkgirl, everyone was not right. People who sleuthed Lyndsey as F1 were wrong. It has nothing to do with Mikaela or any thing else. It was claimed that Chris loved Lyndsey and would choose to be with her. Wrong on both counts.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:09 am

Pinkgirl wrote:THE END , thank goodness , everyone is right depends who you liked , and in the end everyone is wrong cause nobody is ever going to know what happen in the final hours. Sleuthing does not make you right or wrong it's just opinions.

I would have thought that GA would have been the only person to call the "end of the story", but that's just me. Also, to the poster who said that about acting like a 5 years old., That's perfect baiting just like we have had to put up with all season!!! IMHO......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:19 am

LoveDovez wrote:

I would have thought that GA would have been the only person to call the "end of the story", but that's just me. Also, to the poster who said that about acting like a 5 years old., That's perfect baiting just like we have had to put up with all season!!! IMHO......

It is not my intention to bait anyone so, I will remove it. If that is baiting it has gone both ways all season.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99