SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:59 am

northernviewer wrote:@AYA thanks so much for posting that ... I really need to relearn how to do that haha

OT

This link might help.

https://ctrlq.org/instagram/

Go to the IG you want to post. Click on it so you are looking at it enlarged. Copy the link, at the top of the page http://  paste it in the link above. It generates a code. Copy the whole code and paste it here in the reply box.

Once you are looking at the code, before you hit send, you can change 100% to 50% otherwise it's really big. Look at the original post, if there are any emoji's, look at your code, and take them out. His send, and you get this.

Credit: @Lyndsey May

Code:
<style>video.labnol, img.labnol {max-width:100%; width: 100% !important; height: auto !important;}</style> <video class='labnol' width='1080' height='607' controls poster='https://instagram.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/s1080x1080/e15/fr/25022023_464086690655368_8985546211477946368_n.jpg'><source src='https://instagram.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/a6a3cd0d28d33fb97c808dbbb8337e21/5A403080/t50.2886-16/25478249_2035772576660135_222829985717551104_n.mp4' type='video/mp4'></video>Credit: @<a href='https://instagram.com/lyndseygavin'>Lyndsey May</a>

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@AYA thanks so much for posting that ... I really need to relearn how to do that haha

OT

This link might help.

https://ctrlq.org/instagram/

Go to the IG you want to post. Click on it so you are looking at it enlarged. Copy the link, at the top of the page http://  paste it in the link above. It generates a code. Copy the whole code and paste it here in the reply box.

Once you are looking at the code, before you hit send, you can change 100% to 50% otherwise it's really big. Look at the original post, if there are any emoji's, look at your code, and take them out. His send, and you get this.

Credit: @Lyndsey May

Thanks GA .... I used to do it but for some reason things are a little more challenging on my iPad than they ever were on laptop. I’ll practice during Arie’s season. giggling Gonna stay unspoiled for a few weeks anyways ... see you all over there hi

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:12 pm

@northernviewer no problem. You can practice here and ask questions for other ipad users.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2448p252-testing

Looking forward to reading the Unspoiled threads! It's amazing to read those posts, good old fashion sleuthing yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:02 pm

I really like both girls and think they were both there for the adventure, experience and (if it happened) love.  I think both were genuine, open and really gave it a chance.  I think they both can do better than Chris -  not because I don't like Chris, because I do, I just think he was FAR from ready to be open enough to find love.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:35 pm

@George1218 quite simply stated, I totally agree. Great post IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Another photo credit to @deanie_babies laugh out loud And liked by Eric.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 2728de10
Source: my screenshot of @mikaela.wightman IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Amen!

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-canada-finale-review/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:14 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

I totally agree with the first highlighted, we all are entitled to our opinions, but I must be late to the game because I never knew there was "teams" on here??? Hmmmm interesting.. Anyway Congrats HEA you finally got the F1 right. ; )

I got Laura/mattyJ... and I got Sophie Monk/Stu.... oh I also got Rachel/Bryan!!

so not finally.... seems to me that I am on the right track in the non spoiled

and if you read well, I am not happy about "the other team" but it feels like it even if everyone is saying otherwise and praise the BFF, reality is not that. at. all

Last edited by HEA on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Amen!

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-canada-finale-review/

thanks!!!

and her blog

Those of you who’ve been reading my recaps for awhile (especially my All The Pretty Pandas recaps) know that I struggle with the finale episode. Even if the outcome is a huge upset, is it worth casting a negative light on a fledgling relationship because it’s not what we (the viewers, who aren’t participants in said relationship), wanted or expected? Or because the couple’s body language at After The Final Rose doesn’t suggest what we consider a successful relationship? It can also feel redundant to discuss episode events that took place before the proposal and ATFR. The lead’s hemming and hawing, the inevitable break-up… after the lead chooses who he chooses, what’s the point of harping on a relationship that never made it past the Bachelor bubble? While I usually have a million thoughts after any given episode, with finales I sometimes find myself grasping at straws, not sure what to talk about.

I mention all this is to point out the drastic difference between how I usually feel after a Bachelor season finale, and how I feel after THIS Bachelor season finale. I have so much to say my fingers are practically tripping over each other as I type this.

I’m going to say it outright: I hated this finale. I don’t use that word often or lightly, but yes, I hated it.

We became invested in two relationships that so quickly dissipated to smoke and mirrors that, last night, it almost felt like we were mocked for ever buying into them. In Lyndsey’s case, we were provided zero information as to why it didn’t work. This is after a season that strongly suggested she would “win.” Her breaking it off with Chris certainly came out of left field but what stood out far more was the venom with which she did it. I don’t buy that the age difference, her family’s side-eye, or the fact that he wanted to remain geographically close to his family accumulated to reason enough to end things. If you love each other and see some version of forever with each other, which they both claimed to, those reasons are child’s play. You’d be thrilled to have met each other and not focused on things like logistics, and people have overcome FAR worse odds in the name of love. Both this and how Lyndsey seemed to go from heart-eye emoji to ice queen overnight are why I’m not buying what I was being sold last night. We were given skeletal details as to why this didn’t result in what we were built up to expect, and if we’re going to get led so astray only to have the rug pulled out from under us, at least give us actual information after the fact so we feel less like idiots.
The Bachelor Canada Finale Review

(Photo: W Network)

Meanwhile, with Mikaela, (who, by the way, was a total class act throughout), I loved that Chris didn’t succumb to the pressure to propose and it felt really promising, like he was taking it super seriously. I’d hope that, even if they didn’t end up married to each other, that we’d get a happy couple and some feel-good factor at the end of all these cumulative hours. It would’ve been great for that tough conversation between Chris and his mom to have led to something. But seriously, pulling a Brad Womack and choosing nobody would’ve been better, more satisfying, more respectable an outcome than watching a man child struggle with commitment on national television.

And that, sadly, was the most glaring takeaway from this finale. As I feared in my recap two weeks ago, Chris is simply not remotely ready for a serious relationship. This is a man whose own father said, “Commitment is a tough job for Christopher” in Part 1 of this finale two weeks ago. That is some textbook foreshadowing if I’ve ever seen it. Now, it’s easy to shrug it off and give Chris a pass, accept that “boys will be boys”, and chalk it up to his unique lifestyle as a professional athlete, but it’s more problematic than that. Think about all the seasons past where lukewarm contestants are given flak for sticking around, for ostensibly taking the spot of a “more serious, a.k.a. more deserving” candidate. Now imagine a season where the lead is that lukewarm person, the one who, even if his intentions are good, just isn’t emotionally capable for the level of commitment he’s being filmed supposedly pursuing. But you don’t have to imagine it because we just watched it. And it was very upsetting. Not upsetting in that I’m sorry for the women, because both Mikaela and Lyndsey are badasses in their own ways and they will be just fine. Rather, I’m annoyed that I just spent the last two and a half months of my life watching something so pointless, so fruitless, something that doesn’t even attempt to redeem the already bad reputation a reality dating show like this has.

For all the tough love I give this franchise, it comes from a place of love. I have watched The Bachelor and its spinoffs for over a decade and do love this show. I spend a lot of time defending this show to people who might scoff at it, or who want to judge anyone for having gone on it. For the countless folks who assume I or anyone else who goes on this show is a nitwit for being a Bachelor contestant, I relish proving their biases wrong. This is why a season like this grinds my gears to the extent it clearly has. (I realize I am ranting!) This season was exactly what people who don’t know the show assume it is: a waste of time.

And that’s a wrap for this season of The Bachelor Canada! Be sure to hit up FLARE.com/themorningafter on January 2 for Sharleen Joynt’s recap of Arie’s sure to be dramz-filled season premiere of The Bachelor—see you then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Anyway, that's a wrap on this season and now we can all move on to hopefully some very  peaceful, happy and healthy holidays. :sprinklehearts

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:47 pm

IMO, the people that sleuthed this season correctly were the ones who suggested he didn't choose anyone.  Dumping the F1 a week after filming is the same as not choosing anyone at all, IMO (in fact, IMO it's worse).  

Sleuthed evidence supposedly hinting Mikalea was happily in love was incorrect, since she's come out and said she was broken hearted.  So while the show may have ended with Mik getting a rose, she didn't win, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Bobette wrote:IMO, the people that sleuthed this season correctly were the ones who suggested he didn't choose anyone.  Dumping the F1 a week after filming is the same as not choosing anyone at all, IMO (in fact, IMO it's worse).  

Sleuthed evidence supposedly hinting Mikalea was happily in love was incorrect, since she's come out and said she was broken hearted.  So while the show may have ended with Mik getting a rose, she didn't win, IMO.

I think most of us came to the conclusion a while ago that Chris was not "in love" with either girl but, the real discussion centered around whether he would choose Lyndsey as was practically being recited ad nauseum in the affirmative in five parts and four octaves all over SM so, that was the discussion. We all have the answer whether we like it or not (I do). Lyndsey was not F1, Mikaela was, Chris made his choice on national tv and couldn't honor it. No surprise there - at least not for me. Still, all you have to do is look at the girls to see it's all good and that's what matters most. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99